Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
fk12's TOTALLY ORIGINAL (*cough*) Cosplay Board [8/21] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Puppetry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:37 pm

I looked at wig styling tutorials and they say to use specific hair cutting scissors or it will come out like [bad picture here] But fk12 styles them so well with SAFETY scissors. Godly skills? :0

Where do you purchase your wigs?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:52 pm
Perhaps, or perhaps the gods of cosplay are on my side! o

Most of my previous wigs and the Minato wig came from Cosworx and/or Amphigory. I know eBay is supposedly a risky place for wig buying, but this seller is where my friend ordered the wig I used for Haseo, and they seem to get a lot of positive feedback. heart Hope that helps!  

fk12

Shialu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:42 pm
OHMYGOD, IT LOOKS GREAT

Breast!Haseo lololwut

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:26 pm
Haseo totally has boobs. I know you watched "Returner," so you should know this.  

fk12

Puppetry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:15 pm
fk12
Perhaps, or perhaps the gods of cosplay are on my side! o

Most of my previous wigs and the Minato wig came from Cosworx and/or Amphigory. I know eBay is supposedly a risky place for wig buying, but this seller is where my friend ordered the wig I used for Haseo, and they seem to get a lot of positive feedback. heart Hope that helps!

Your Haseo wig looks great, I guess I should have ordered from them after all. I ended up buying a $50 wig from another seller on ebay, who has like, 99.99% positive feedback.

Are you planning on getting red contacts?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:30 pm
Awww, man. D: That sucks. Well, at least you'll get a good wig with that high of a positive feedback, I'm sure!

I probably should, but I don't think I will. Colored contacts can be expensive, and I really don't have the money for them. That, and you have to order them online and my dad would be like, "That much for something you'll wear twice? No." xd Plus I don't really like touching my eyes.  

fk12

Shialu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:07 pm
Buuuuuuuuuutt.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:54 pm
(Totally NOT delayed...) Don't be h8in' the butt!sun.

Also, I'm totally shooting for Minato for Wizard World. /o/ Going to Philadelphia with a blue wig and a red armband, oh yes! (Plus, my friend might might miiiight be Mitsuru~).  

fk12

Shialu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:35 pm
I demand full body progress pictures.

Make-up and all (you can photoshoop the tatoos)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:08 pm
I would; however, I keep looking like an idiot every time I try.  

fk12

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:51 pm
*shameless self-plug* Yes, I'm a loser and I've already started planning and stuff for next year.

biggrin Also, since Zenkaikon doesn't allow prop guns of any kind and I'm more than likely wearing Minato to that, I've decided to make one of the weapons in the game instead. Which one? ... The bus stop sign.

Pit is for Halloween. As such, I'm permitting myself to be a bit lazier with it. I may or may not get a wig (since I have short brown-ish hair, I could just style my own...), and I'm buying Halloween store wings. I... really don't intend to wear it to any con. Whoops.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:06 pm
I can't believe Otakon is so early next year. it's like 2 weeks after my Bday DD:  

BreathLessX
Crew

fk12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:07 pm
Gaaaasp!

It's like... 2 weeks before my dad's birthday. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:22 pm
=0
The two weeks strikes again >:0  

BreathLessX
Crew

yokaiy