Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Hunted Desire (Accepting Profiles now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think werewolves exisit?
  Hell yeah they do!
  No...
  Are you kidding? I'm one of them!
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:22 pm
((Freaky's daddy is dying and she hasn't been able to get to a computer...))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:32 pm
((oh, i'm so srry freaky! crying ))
"Me? A wanderer and a stranger." Kat's tail flicked and her ears flattened. "Heh, private property? You must think you own everything you can see, but, as I'm sure you can see, I'm quite happy where I am and I don't plan on moving, because I own the ground I walk on." She sneered.  

jinxercat2006

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:51 pm
((Don't worry. heart I believe he'll be fine and I just need to keep my mind off it. 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:00 pm
[Oh... I'm sorry Freaky D: ]

"Wish I can recruit her." Violet thought. "Her attitude is the problem, though. Can't say I blame her, she must have been raised up wrong or she can't trust anyone at all." "I didn't say I owned everything." She spat back. She sheathe her sword a little but then put it back. A stinking stench of hunters was coming this way.There was a quite a few hunters coming this way. Maybe more than 3. "Don't come crying to me if hunters come hunt you down." She turn and fled back to the warehouse where it would be safe.

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:02 pm
((Tis okay! Just...tell meh ...where/how to start? O_O So I can be occupied. D; ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Tis okay! Just...tell meh ...where/how to start? O_O So I can be occupied. D; ))
[Just start anywhere you want, near the warehouse or you can be the person already recruited into the gang or something.]  

SweetHugz

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:17 pm
Kat snorted. "I would rather face death than come crying to anyone." she said cooly, though there was a slight tone of sadness and anger in her voice. She turned her back on the warehouse and ran past it, to the north.

"I just need to get away during the night, I can handle the rest. Hunters.... not so well, but I'll deal." she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:38 pm
((Sweethugz, the aliens that abducted me put me back on earth last week...I'm back. Sorry I vanished. Where'd we leave off?))  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:39 pm
TimeLord2
((Sweethugz, the aliens that abducted me put me back on earth last week...I'm back. Sorry I vanished. Where'd we leave off?))
[What do you mean? In this RP or in Wolf Virus?]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:35 pm
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
[Just start anywhere you want, near the warehouse or you can be the person already recruited into the gang or something.]
((Umm...kay))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:38 pm
Parker sat on the side of a warehouse, a small conister filled to the top with red wine. He took a delicate sip and stood up, hearing voices. He knew not who these voices belonged to, but it mattered not. He made his way inside, taking yet another sip of the wine, content with what he had, the bell on his collar jingged musically as he with every small, elegant step he took.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:39 am
"No property is private when hunter's are on the loose. I'm just looking for a place of shelter." Tala bowed to the other wolf, and followed her towards the warehouse. She knew her sister would be out tracking her, possibly even nearby.  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:10 am
Violet slightly turned her head to see that other werewolf following her. "I take that she wants to join?" She thought to herself. She turned into her werewolf form to run there faster. But when she got there a man was sitting near her warehouse. "A hunter?!" She thought as she hid at the bushes, only her golden eyes would be seen. "Is he really a hunter or is he one of us?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:12 am
SweetHugz
TimeLord2
[What do you mean? In this RP or in Wolf Virus?]

((This RP, since we can't exactly relocate all these people. Oh, and do I need a new profile? If not, do I even have to PM you the profiles since you already know them? I was planning on keeping my characters...maybe not Jared, since Squiggle~Me`Penguins seems to dislike him.))  

Conbryo

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:59 am
Nich smiled and stood a little more at ease. He didnt expect this girl to attack him, but you never know. There may be a bounty on his head or something like that since he went vigilante.

"My name, is Nicholas, and I am not the regular sort of hunter. Im an army vet. I was in a unit that wasnt supposed to exist, specializing in stealth. We were set about to hunt the wolves, but i didnt really think what we were doing was right. I figured we should find a cure. The big-shots werent interested in what i had to say so i left, and now i do the best i can to make life a little easier for everyone, human or wolfish alike."

He shook his hair out of his eyes and and put his hand in his pocket, almost as if he were waiting for the girl's reaction.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff