Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Cyprus School for Gifted Students- Need Teachers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joining Cyprus?
  Yes
  No
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:32 am
Madison frown gently. He had been standing outside for an unknown period of time. He put his hand to the door knob to find it unlocked. He sighed, feeling strange, peeking his head through the door. "Hello?" he said, picking up his things and walking inside, closing the door behind him. It was a nice building, but he desided to go somewhere that he'd most likely be seen instead of the grand tour. Madi found his way to, what he beleved to be a livingroom and smiled as he sat down on the small couch, his blonde hair shining brightly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:33 pm
Ayame had finished unpacking so she decided to explore the place to get to know it better. Her hair sway back and forth as she walked down the stairs, with Suzume sleeping peacefully on her shoulder. Her stomach started to growl a little. "I wonder where's the cafeteria.." She said quietly as she walked past the living room, not even noticing if there was anybody inside.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:51 pm
Taylor smiled as he saw a young woman walk past him. He left his things in the living room and followed her slowly. "Umm...exuse me..." he said, his voice a shy whisper as he watched her, a small smile playing across his lips.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 6:13 am
Ayame jumped at the sound of the voice, she turned around to find a young blond-hair man. "Y-Y-Yes?" She said, still half surprised. Suzume woken up at her master's jumpiness. She looked at the new man curiously and gave a tiny chirp.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:26 am
He smiled softly, looking from the girl's face to the bird. "I'm sorry that I scared you." he chuckled, his natural voice, still a whisper, but more friendly. "I was hoping you could tell me what to do...I just got here about five minutes ago." he said with a gentle sigh before his cellphone started to ring. "Hello?...Ok....Oh my God! I can't believe I forgot them! Thank you for bringing them back father." was the converstaion. He hung up and smiled. "Sorry, I had left my pets in the car because my father was rushing me...though, I didn't bring my puppy." he said with another gentlemen's smile.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:11 am
"T-That's okay." Ayame replied, still a tiny bit surprised. "Umm, I can get your things for you while you get your pets. "after she listened to conversation. "If that's alright with you, that is."  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 9:29 am
He smiled. "Oh, no thank you. I can do it myself. I just need to know where to go." Once he said there, there was a car horn. He walked outside and after about five minutes, came back in with two identical blacks kittens. They were about three months (really tiny), one having a pink collar saying "Brandi" and the other with a light blue collar saying "Gin." He put them down onto the floor as he cruously scampered to his shoes, batting at the laces.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:09 am
Ayame had rarely seen kittens since her world has no humans, they had no strange pets like these. She only seen kittens and puppies a few times in her lifetime. They were consider rare and expensive. But so was Suzume, she was very very rare in her world and probably in this one. "They're really cute." She said to the man. Suzume flew up and landed on the ground, a few feet away from the kittens. She gave a few chirps at the kittens, they were probably the most weirdest creatures she seen.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 10:58 am
He smiled happily to her. He picked up Brandi and she purred, rubbing her face against his. "Oh, well thank you, would you like to hold her?" he asked, holding out her small frame to the girl. Gin, on the other hand was creeping over to the bird. He ran over and saw he was about to jump on the small bird and he growled. "Gin, no!" he hollared as the kitten stopped in his tracks, seeing as Taylor was upset. He used his power to pick up the small kitten, making him levatate. He squirmed frantically until he had reached the top of Taylor's head.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:32 am
"Sure." Ayame said, picking up the kitten and cuddling it up in her arms. Suzume chirped loudly, in surprised and flew back on Ayame's shoulder. A little pure white marble flew out of her pocket and floated next to Ayame's neck. The marble changed into her true form, which was just a small white angel, she had white eyes, hair and clothes. Probably not bigger than a battery. It can be only seen by an elf, an angel, or if your mixed. The little angel said something that can only understood by Ayame. "Every thing's fine." Ayame said and the little angel turned back into a marble and returned back to Ayame's pocket.

[Gotta go! Bye Freaky.]

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:40 am
He smiled happily as Brandi started to purr. "I think she likes you." he said, his green eyes glinting as he smiled. He then saw the small angel, but said nothing. "Who are you talking to?" he asked, pretending as if not notiicing.

((Well, he's part elf...so...yeah. gonk ))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:07 pm
NO POSTING UNTIL HALLOWEEN EVENT IS OVER!  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:53 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Y not hmmmmm??? XDD))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 4:24 pm
vampslayer3
FreakyF R E A K Y

((Y not hmmmmm??? XDD))
((Because the chick who made the thread asked me to post that for her. I dunno why. gonk ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers