Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
My swg Reacap Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:30 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah xp Or if your family ever just happens to be in Europe, then we can just happen to show up at the same show wink xp
its easier to explain city to your parents than explaining why that 20 year old wants to go with thier duagther to paris  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:44 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Yeah xp Or if your family ever just happens to be in Europe, then we can just happen to show up at the same show wink xp

My parents will most likely never see Europe in their lifetimes. xD

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:45 pm
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
its easier to explain city to your parents than explaining why that 20 year old wants to go with thier duagther to paris

The only difference is the age difference. O.o And I'm younger, so it should be harder for me.

And you're legal! You can travel if you wanted to, and your parents can't even legally stop you.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:08 pm
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
xd
My parents wouldn't care. They trust my judgment xp

City: Aww sad sweatdrop Your entire family is welcome to stay with me! surprised It might be a bit cramped.. but we'd figure it out! xp

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:29 pm
No, no. xD That's not something sad.
My mom just isn't a big traveler. She doesn't enjoy it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 pm
Ohh. Okay.
I love traveling surprised

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:43 am
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh. Okay.
I would but I lack the funds to do so  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:28 am
I knowww it's so expensive gonk
I save up ALL year to go to the US for the summer. A plane ticket is like a hundred hours of work. And spending money is like another 50 hours xp

I'm trying to find a career that interests me, and also involves traveling...

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:37 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Ohh. Okay.

Me too.

We should become Panic! At The Disco's dancers-slash-actress girls.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:17 am
If only I didn't suck at both of those things xp domokun

But that would be a great job. You get to hang out with them and travel the world, and get somewhat famous... and mainly hang out with them heart

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:36 am
Polyphonic Twilight

But that would be a great job. You get to hang out with them and travel the world, and get somewhat famous... and mainly hang out with them heart
I want to be a merch girl blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:54 pm
Polyphonic Twilight

rofl

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:00 pm
I don't know if I'd want to be a merch person...that seems stressful. Like, to have thousands of kids rush towards you and demand you to find the T-shirt they want and the right size. And then people are picky with money so you have to make sure you count it right unless they'll start screaming at you...and then some people try to rip you off and stuff. mad And theres drunk people who would go up to you and talk to you like you're selling yourself or something...xD Plus the merch people don't travel with the band; they just work at the venue.

But it'd totally be worth it if I got to hang out with Panic!...even if it was only for a few seconds.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:38 am
CityScene
I don't know if I'd want to be a merch person...that seems stressful. Like, to have thousands of kids rush towards you and demand you to find the T-shirt they want and the right size. And then people are picky with money so you have to make sure you count it right unless they'll start screaming at you...and then some people try to rip you off and stuff. mad And theres drunk people who would go up to you and talk to you like you're selling yourself or something...xD Plus the merch people don't travel with the band; they just work at the venue.

But it'd totally be worth it if I got to hang out with Panic!...even if it was only for a few seconds.
I have no idea why, but I randomly imagined myself trading my brother for 5 minutes of hang-out time with Panic! At The Disco.

rofl

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:37 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
CityScene

I have no idea why, but I randomly imagined myself trading my brother for 5 minutes of hang-out time with Panic! At The Disco.

rofl

I'd totally trade my sister for five minutes with Panic! At The Disco.

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff