Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:01 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He slowly kissed her back, then pulled away. "I've been warned about you Saiyuri...Unlike other men, I'm not a fool." he whispered in her ear.
"excuse me?" She asked as she pulled on her shirt, closing it up. "What do you mean 'warned'?"

"I mean how you feed on male blood..." he said, looking at her.
She blinked with tears in her eyes, "so I see...You do not mind letting me feed on you do you? I am starving myself....I have for a long long time..."

"Not at all..." he said, and cut his arm, blood trickling down his arm.
She jumped and started to lap up the blood like a dog drinking water, Kali gave her a look and took a step back, disgusted

He didn't mind, but after 4 minutes he pulled away from her. "Thats all you get for now..." he said, his hand over his wound.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:35 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

She blinked with tears in her eyes, "so I see...You do not mind letting me feed on you do you? I am starving myself....I have for a long long time..."

She jumped and started to lap up the blood like a dog drinking water, Kali gave her a look and took a step back, disgusted

He didn't mind, but after 4 minutes he pulled away from her. "Thats all you get for now..." he said, his hand over his wound.
"Plesae do not leave me!" She cried, Kali suddenly felt her heart sink into her stomach. Touya had dissapeared after coming into this forest. No one had seen him since. She grabbed his arm, "C'mon Kale lets go I have a bad feeling."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:39 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Plesae do not leave me!" She cried, Kali suddenly felt her heart sink into her stomach. Touya had dissapeared after coming into this forest. No one had seen him since. She grabbed his arm, "C'mon Kale lets go I have a bad feeling."

"Not yet..." he said still looking at Saiyuri. He wanted to help her, but he didnt know how. "I'm not leaving yet."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:50 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Not yet..." he said still looking at Saiyuri. He wanted to help her, but he didnt know how. "I'm not leaving yet."
Saiyuri smiled evily, lying her head on his shoulder and running her hand down his chest to his lower half.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:54 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Saiyuri smiled evily, lying her head on his shoulder and running her hand down his chest to his lower half.

He grabbed Sauyuris hand. "Your not getting any of that yet..." he said kissing her lightly. He knew this would hurt Kali, but he was already putting his plan in action.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:56 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He grabbed Sauyuris hand. "Your not getting any of that yet..." he said kissing her lightly. He knew this would hurt Kali, but he was already putting his plan in action.
Kali turned around, walking away quickly. She was crying silently, Saiyuri had won.  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:06 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali turned around, walking away quickly. She was crying silently, Saiyuri had won.

Kale kissed her still. "Dont think you'll get what you want Saiyuri, besides, I'm not staying." he said looking at Kali.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:09 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kale kissed her still. "Dont think you'll get what you want Saiyuri, besides, I'm not staying." he said looking at Kali.
Kali wasnt watching, she was still walking, going where ever he legs took her, Sayuri grabbed Kale's arm, "Your not leaving a small, weak girl like me all alone in these dangerous woods are you?"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:16 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali wasnt watching, she was still walking, going where ever he legs took her, Sayuri grabbed Kale's arm, "Your not leaving a small, weak girl like me all alone in these dangerous woods are you?"

"Of course not, your coming with us." he smirked. "I'll need your help anyways." he said, then yelled. "Kali! Wait!" he said running over to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:18 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Of course not, your coming with us." he smirked. "I'll need your help anyways." he said, then yelled. "Kali! Wait!" he said running over to her.
Kali couldnt hear him, she tripped over something that yelped, "Yowch! Hey!" Kali looked over to see Touya lying on the ground, "Touya your ok!"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:21 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kali couldnt hear him, she tripped over something that yelped, "Yowch! Hey!" Kali looked over to see Touya lying on the ground, "Touya your ok!"

He looked at the man Touya. "So your Touya?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:31 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

User ImageTouya jumped up so he stood infront of Kali, "I am, who are you?" He asked in a threating voice"Cut it out Touya he's a friend!" Kali snapped as she slapped his hand that had a ice sword formed on it,  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:35 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

User ImageTouya jumped up so he stood infront of Kali, "I am, who are you?" He asked in a threating voice"Cut it out Touya he's a friend!" Kali snapped as she slapped his hand that had a ice sword formed on it,

"I'm her best friend and hrr Fiancé" he said to Touya, blushing a bit at the word fiancé.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:47 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I'm her best friend and hrr Fiancé" he said to Touya, blushing a bit at the word fiancé.
He clinged to her leg “Am I toy Kali? Must you torment me so? Dangled in front of me and then snatched away, first by Jin then by Hiei and now a human!” he cried into her shorts. Kali sighed, “Now Touya calm down, I was not dangled in front of you.” “But you were! You are here now are you not?! Or am I dreaming? Is this a terrible nightmare to where my beautiful princess is stolen form me?!” He stood and hugged her, Kali rolled her eyes and rubbed his back gently  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 2:55 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He clinged to her leg “Am I toy Kali? Must you torment me so? Dangled in front of me and then snatched away, first by Jin then by Hiei and now a human!” he cried into her shorts. Kali sighed, “Now Touya calm down, I was not dangled in front of you.” “But you were! You are here now are you not?! Or am I dreaming? Is this a terrible nightmare to where my beautiful princess is stolen form me?!” He stood and hugged her, Kali rolled her eyes and rubbed his back gently

"Now I know what Koenma ment...." he said, then hit Touya on his head. "Shut up. Help now, cry later. How do we get out of here?" he said pulling him off Kalis leg, motioning for Saiyuri to come over.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff