PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:05 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He looked to see who it was.
Kurama was casually leaned up against the wall, he smlied and gave short wave, "Long time no see."

The first thing he immediatly did was punch him. "YOU IDIOT! Do you know how worried Kali was about you!?" he fumed.
Kurama put a hand to the bruse that started to form, he put a hand over KAle's mouth, "Look, you cant tell ehr wher I am...I only came here to check up on our mother...then I'm leaving again. Understand?"

He growled, then pushed his hand away. "Fine....but when you come back again I'm beating the crap out of you..."
He noded and stepped back, "I see, tell me how my sister is..."

"She's fine, she just really misses you...."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:14 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

The first thing he immediatly did was punch him. "YOU IDIOT! Do you know how worried Kali was about you!?" he fumed.
Kurama put a hand to the bruse that started to form, he put a hand over KAle's mouth, "Look, you cant tell ehr wher I am...I only came here to check up on our mother...then I'm leaving again. Understand?"

He growled, then pushed his hand away. "Fine....but when you come back again I'm beating the crap out of you..."

"I see.....so has she tried to find me? As in, run away from Koenma and Touya? Touya! Did he find her alright? What about Jin and Yukina? I sent them to keep her occupied as well I hope she doesnt catch on...."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:20 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I see.....so has she tried to find me? As in, run away from Koenma and Touya? Touya! Did he find her alright? What about Jin and Yukina? I sent them to keep her occupied as well I hope she doesnt catch on...."

"Uh, well Kurama...we found Touya....Jin and Yukina we haven't...oh crap, what if they're still in the forest?!" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:28 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Uh, well Kurama...we found Touya....Jin and Yukina we haven't...oh crap, what if they're still in the forest?!" he said.
Kurama backed away frmo Kale to a window that was open, it had stopped raining, "No, Jin is teh wind master, he can fly. Yukina is being picked up personlally by Koenma. No danger for them." He looked at the sad arura arounf Kale and smiled gently, "If it wasnt for the fact Kali had her memory whiped when she was born...and that she's been waiting on Hiei for three years...I'd say she broke your heart...you two did somethign I wouldnt approve of..."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama backed away frmo Kale to a window that was open, it had stopped raining, "No, Jin is teh wind master, he can fly. Yukina is being picked up personlally by Koenma. No danger for them." He looked at the sad arura arounf Kale and smiled gently, "If it wasnt for the fact Kali had her memory whiped when she was born...and that she's been waiting on Hiei for three years...I'd say she broke your heart...you two did somethign I wouldnt approve of..."

"What do you mean?" he asked. He really didnt know.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:35 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"What is it you dont know about? Kali's memory loss? Or The thing?" KUrama asked raising an eyebrow  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:41 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"What is it you dont know about? Kali's memory loss? Or The thing?" KUrama asked raising an eyebrow

"The thing...whatever it is..." he said, scratching his head confusd.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:42 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama laughed, "You asked to do ityears ago."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:46 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Hm?" he mumbled. He was having one of his clueless moments.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:52 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama blinked and sighed, "Does this ring a bell? 'Hey wants to be your babies daddy, without the baby part!'"  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:02 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

Kurama blinked and sighed, "Does this ring a bell? 'Hey wants to be your babies daddy, without the baby part!'"

He turned a bright red. "W-What?! W-W-We haven't done that!....yet..." he mumbled looking down shyly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:15 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

He turned a bright red. "W-What?! W-W-We haven't done that!....yet..." he mumbled looking down shyly.
Kurama's face hardened, "You wont."  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:39 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"I will if she wants." he said, looking back up at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:46 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Look, you dont know, and neither does she...she's not....she...'her cherry's been poped' already." He sighed  

yuyufangirl
Captain

The Terra Knight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:48 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness

"Look, you dont know, and neither does she...she's not....she...'her cherry's been poped' already." He sighed

He nearly fell over, his heart broke. "W-What..." he said.  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff