Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna watch?
  Yes o 3o
  No ; 3;
View Results

Caesor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:57 pm
where i lived it was aired at 11...my friends and i all met up at a friends house...during the intro song we were screaming at the top of our lungs in total fangirlishnes..and during the commerical break..(there was only one commercial break) we played apples to apples biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:10 am
Caesor
where i lived it was aired at 11...my friends and i all met up at a friends house...during the intro song we were screaming at the top of our lungs in total fangirlishnes..and during the commerical break..(there was only one commercial break) we played apples to apples biggrin

Wait, you live in Central time too? cuz Death Note started here at 11 here too!!! 3nodding  

13Mizu-Chan13

mikominouchi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:17 pm
I live central as well.. I came into work early to make sure I didn't miss any of it. I work the third shift Night Audit.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:42 pm
Last night I finally saw the second(?) or so episode on adult swim, and I must say that so far everything looks nice. Only Ryuk's voice will take some getting used to because it's not as...shinigami-sounding as the Japanese voice was(the laugh especially). Oh, and I had to cover my ears when Light laughed, because frankly, his is annoying. But L made me very happy because he seems to have a good solid voice with no problems ^^ I was grinning like a maniac when he showed up.  

SCP-511

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:41 am
exclaim  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items