Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:18 pm
Taru Shinjaria
Abaratsumo
Janette Trivolin
I'm living with my really Christian relatives so it's lucky I'm doing anything. We're having a Halloween party~

Oh man that sucks. I'm attending a Lutheran College after being raised in a very Lutheran environment so I can kind of understand but at least I've got a car so I can get out of here on Halloween.

What'cha talkin' 'bout! We went trick or treating every year until after you were to old to do it and then you worked in the haunted house! We ain't nut jobs! rofl

Edit- well maybe some people at your school are... but it's nothing to do with being lutheran >.<

Well yeah okay. Our family weren't nutso church folk by any means but there were also some people like the Good Shepard and Tehachapi in general that allow me to understand what they're sayin'.

I just said what I did because it's easier than explaining the craziness that is the christian community of Tehachapi.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:20 pm
Taru Shinjaria
Oh yeah what am I doing... I've no idea since it's like midweek I'm probably working during the day... watching movies and discovering if kiddies trick or treat here?

The weekend before though, I do intend on going to a certain convention of a questionable nature... in which I hope to be drunk at least a third of the time... Weee!

Yaaaaaoiiiii!  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:24 pm
DarknessRainz
Not sure as of yet.
Although I could heave around a 15 lb sword and have blond spikey hair.
There is also a Zombie walk like 2 hours away from me. ninja
as for my cat he will be dressed like master chief. 3nodding
although he cant have plasma grenades b/c we had him neutered rofl

You should take pics (of the cat at least.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:26 pm
Mythspeak
I'll be putting razor blades in apples...er, I mean handing out delicious treats to unsuspecting children...

In reality I have no plans yet. I'll probably watch horror movies like Re-Animator and hand out candy as needed...a few pieces will probably find their way into my belly.

I'm not sure why I was invited, at first i thought it was because of Lady Morpheus since I know her...but she denies asking that I be invited.

I actually spotted both you and Lady Morpheus at the same time in some thread or other and decided to invite you.

Also, I have a Re-Animator pin! (I must admit my sis is the more H.P.Lovecraft loving one.)  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:28 pm
Mythspeak
Breo_Saight
Mythspeak
Breo_Saight
Mythspeak
Breo_Saight
I think I'll go to my classes and then come back to my dorm and do homework.
Doesn't that sound exciting?
You know you're jealous.

I'm totally jealous...I may need to drown my sorrows in a pizza pie now.

Can I have some?
Preferably before you drown yourself in it, of course.

If I give any away my suace to air ratio may not be lethal enough...

Oh well, I'll risk it - come over and I'll give you a slice. I won't even touch it...much.

Shove it through your computer screen and I'll grab it on the other end.

Hmm, "shove it through your computer screen" sounds vaguely insulting. =_= Maybe I should respond in kind with "open your USB port so I can cram it in there."

On a more dire note - I actual ate already this evening but all this talk about pizza is making me crave it. Damn my witty (or not so witty) banter.

That's what you get for being clever.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:34 pm
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak
I'll be putting razor blades in apples...er, I mean handing out delicious treats to unsuspecting children...

In reality I have no plans yet. I'll probably watch horror movies like Re-Animator and hand out candy as needed...a few pieces will probably find their way into my belly.

I'm not sure why I was invited, at first i thought it was because of Lady Morpheus since I know her...but she denies asking that I be invited.

I actually spotted both you and Lady Morpheus at the same time in some thread or other and decided to invite you.

Also, I have a Re-Animator pin! (I must admit my sis is the more H.P.Lovecraft loving one.)

I'm not much into H.P. Lovecraft movies, but I love Re-Animator. I bought the special edition DVD that came with the syringe hilighter.  

Mythspeak

Abaratsumo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:36 pm
Mythspeak
Abaratsumo
Mythspeak

I'm not much into H.P. Lovecraft movies, but I love Re-Animator. I bought the special edition DVD that came with the syringe hilighter.

That's awesome.
The cat is definitely the best part.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:30 pm
Abaratsumo
DarknessRainz
Not sure as of yet.
Although I could heave around a 15 lb sword and have blond spikey hair.
There is also a Zombie walk like 2 hours away from me. ninja
as for my cat he will be dressed like master chief. 3nodding
although he cant have plasma grenades b/c we had him neutered rofl

You should take pics (of the cat at least.)

Halo 3 legendary edition = spartan helmet
spartan helmet + kitty= master chief C.A.T
xd  

XzepherOnyX

AngeIsThanatos

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:34 am
Thanks for the invite. 3nodding

I'll be doing....probably nothing, since I'll more than likely be working that evening. >< If not I'll be doing my usual; putting on my most Gothy clothes and getting drunk with my boyfriend. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:08 am

Trick-o-treating /Egging/TPing around my friends neighborhood, I going as my avi/Evil doctor.

Mr.r4nd0m

Joelthief

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:35 am
Halloween yeah its a good day for me its my birthday. I probably will be cheese_whine drinking.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:53 am
Joelthief
Halloween yeah its a good day for me its my birthday. I probably will be cheese_whine drinking.

Wow, you're the second person I've met who has that birthday.  

Abaratsumo
Captain

Little Cookie God

Versatile Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 10:51 am
for halloween i might be going tirck or treating with my friends i'm going to be misa-misa from death note but i also might have to go tick or teating with my sis shes too young to be by herelf.. D;  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:23 pm
Abaratsumo
Taru Shinjaria
Oh yeah what am I doing... I've no idea since it's like midweek I'm probably working during the day... watching movies and discovering if kiddies trick or treat here?

The weekend before though, I do intend on going to a certain convention of a questionable nature... in which I hope to be drunk at least a third of the time... Weee!

Yaaaaaoiiiii!

SSSSSSsssssssshhhhhhhhh! *goes to the store to buy rum*  

Taru Shinjaria

Xan-eyes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:20 pm
I have no idea!

I think I'm just going to wing it with my friends.

Spooks Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff