Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:37 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
]"DO you really wish to continue?" She asked holding her palm up, a blue flame in the middle, "With me armed and you not protected?" Kalin's face paled again and he stayed down,
"I admit defeat, you have no mercy." Kali smiled and turned to Koenma, "When's the exam?" She smiled and left the ring with Kalin cursign himself for being a wuss. Koenma turned and snapped at Kale, "You! Its time for your first test! Get in the other ring!"

"Someone seems annoyed..." he said, standing up. He went to the other ring calmly.
Kali kissed his cheek and smiled sweetly at him, "Good luck!" She smiled before kissign him quickly on the lips, Koenma snapped his fingers again and another ring appeared

He smiled at Kali, then stood in the ring calmly.
"Male or Female?"He asked crossing his arms,

"Surprise me." Kale said, scratching his head, not really paying attention, as he never did during any kind of test.
Koenma smiled and snapped his fingers, User Image"Hi there!...arent you a hot boy?" A ringin voice asked as she appeared behifn Kale smiling, a whip in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:40 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
Kali kissed his cheek and smiled sweetly at him, "Good luck!" She smiled before kissign him quickly on the lips, Koenma snapped his fingers again and another ring appeared

"Surprise me." Kale said, scratching his head, not really paying attention, as he never did during any kind of test.
Koenma smiled and snapped his fingers, User Image"Hi there!...arent you a hot boy?" A ringin voice asked as she appeared behifn Kale smiling, a whip in her hand.

He fell forward on his face, then got up his face blushing lightly. "....Well...this is a surprise..." he said looking at her.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:43 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He fell forward on his face, then got up his face blushing lightly. "....Well...this is a surprise..." he said looking at her.
She smiled her devil tail swayaing back and forth as she looked him up and down, "You really are hot!: She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips, Kali bit her lip until it started to bleed a little. She knew that girl and she hated her.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:47 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She smiled her devil tail swayaing back and forth as she looked him up and down, "You really are hot!: She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him gently on the lips, Kali bit her lip until it started to bleed a little. She knew that girl and she hated her.

He turned a bright red, going wide-eyed. He stood there, wanting to react, but he didnt.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:52 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He turned a bright red, going wide-eyed. He stood there, wanting to react, but he didnt.
She smiled and tackled him, "I cant take it anymore! PLay with me!" Kali's ears were flat against her head, bearing her teeth, grinding them together. Koenma stood beside her smileing  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:55 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

She smiled and tackled him, "I cant take it anymore! PLay with me!" Kali's ears were flat against her head, bearing her teeth, grinding them together. Koenma stood beside her smileing

He fell on his back. "P-Play with you?! What do you mean play with you?!" he said shocked. He feel comfortable, but uncomfortable at the same time.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:58 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He fell on his back. "P-Play with you?! What do you mean play with you?!" he said shocked. He feel comfortable, but uncomfortable at the same time.
Kali murmured severial curse words under her breath "I hate that..........." Koenma smiled more, the little devil girl smiled, "I mean play! Fight me! I'm Lexa and I'm ready to play!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:03 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kali murmured severial curse words under her breath "I hate that..........." Koenma smiled more, the little devil girl smiled, "I mean play! Fight me! I'm Lexa and I'm ready to play!"

He glared at Koenma. "You S.O.B...." he said pushing Lexa off of him, and moving a bit away from her. He moved into a fighting stance.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:06 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He glared at Koenma. "You S.O.B...." he said pushing Lexa off of him, and moving a bit away from her. He moved into a fighting stance.
Lexa frowned, "What is it sexy? dont like little girls?" She shrugegd and took on a fighting stance as well  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:11 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Lexa frowned, "What is it sexy? dont like little girls?" She shrugegd and took on a fighting stance as well

He blushed again. "I didnt say that, did I?" he said smiling, his fists glowing with spiritual energy.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:18 am
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He blushed again. "I didnt say that, did I?" he said smiling, his fists glowing with spiritual energy.
Kali started a logn deep blood thirsty growl at LExa, she finally noticed her and smiled "Kali! Hey tehre you fluffly s**** muffin! How you been?" SHe asked laughing "I'm going to kill you..." She growled, Koenma patted her shoulder, "Now now, dont be a jeaslous baby."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:20 am
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

Kali started a logn deep blood thirsty growl at LExa, she finally noticed her and smiled "Kali! Hey tehre you fluffly s**** muffin! How you been?" SHe asked laughing "I'm going to kill you..." She growled, Koenma patted her shoulder, "Now now, dont be a jeaslous baby."

Kale chuckled, still blushing a bit. "Calm down Kali..."  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:35 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

All anger fleed from her face, her ears still pressed against her head her eyes softened into an apologenic look, she forced a fang filled smile, "Good luck."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:41 pm
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

All anger fleed from her face, her ears still pressed against her head her eyes softened into an apologenic look, she forced a fang filled smile, "Good luck."

He smiled, then looked at Lexa, blushing a bit as he said a quick fladh of her panties. He shook his head, clearly his mind.  

The Terra Knight
Crew

yuyufangirl
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:45 pm
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl
The 1Light_in_darkness
yuyufangirl

He smiled, then looked at Lexa, blushing a bit as he said a quick fladh of her panties. He shook his head, clearly his mind.
Lexa un-ravled the whip in her hand and spun in a circle, "Ready for a whipping?" She winked, it was easy for a guy to fall for her. She looked to Kali and smiled, "Hope you dont mind me playing with your toy Kay, but I cant let you have this one all to yourself!" She grined, she cracked the whip and it wrapped itself around Kale's ankels  
The 1st Yu Yu Hakusho Guild! ~Will accept any request!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff