Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:34 am
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
Hi people, I'm Scarlet Summer.
You can call me Scarlet, Summer, Devin (my name irl), or something else.
I'm 14 years old.
My favorite band is Panic! At The Disco!
I also love The Hush Sound and Taking Back Sunday.
I'm trying to start to listen to more bands, like : The Academy Is..., Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, etc.
I guess I can seem fangirl-ish too, and be like "OMG!! Ryan is so f-ing adorable!!1!"
But trust me, I am a true fan.
I love these boys with all my heart, they are my obsession.
Panic! completes me.
I guess I'm finished now. wink heart

<33 Panic! completes me too.
I like that line.
"Panic! completes me."
I'm going to use that somewhere someday. xD
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

Panic! completes all of us! ;D
(Well hopefully...)

Thanks. <33
Lol, say it to your daddy or mother. They'll love it... maybe...

Thanks. whee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:38 am
takashi_sahoko

User Image

Who's that guy with P!ATD?

cat 1ady

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:17 pm
Scarlet Summer
takashi_sahoko

User Image

To tell you the truth, I have no idea who that guy with Panic is. I just thought it was an awesome picture : p  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:24 pm
takashi_sahoko
Scarlet Summer
takashi_sahoko

User Image

To tell you the truth, I have no idea who that guy with Panic is. I just thought it was an awesome picture : p

He's one of the guys that toured with them during the 2006 Summer tour. He was one of the performers \ dancers when Panic! was performing.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:25 pm
Scarlet Summer
(Well hopefully...)

Thanks. <33

Thanks. whee

Oh, I don't need to tell them that! xD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:26 pm
PYRO_Miss_Xx
Hey I'm PYRO_Miss_Xx,
My real name is Michelle, I'm known by my friends as Mitch, Shell and Mickey.
ninja
I'm 13 and I live in England, U.k but I'm originally from Denmark (It's a Little country above Germany and below Sweden)I only really got into Panic! just before last year. I kept on listening to the song on the internet..you know like lying is the most fun and I write sins ect. I listened to one of the songs before but I never really knew who they were, until my best friend played it on her phone in the music room at lunch and told me it was Panic! and the fandomness kicked in after that. Now I officalily (sp?) love my cousin for getting a fever you can't sweat (It wasn't out in England so he ordered it from America..or was It Canada??)

I'm an only child by the way and people may..no strike that will say that I'm a very strange little girl ninja

Haha, Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild...strange little girl. ;D <3

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

cat 1ady

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:27 pm
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
Scarlet Summer
takashi_sahoko

User Image

He's one of the guys that toured with them during the 2006 Summer tour. He was one of the performers dancers when Panic! was performing.

Oh yeah... he looked a little familiar.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:28 pm
CityScene
Scarlet Summer
(Well hopefully...)

Thanks. <33

Thanks. whee

Oh, I don't need to tell them that! xD

Good point... they probably already know that.

My mom surely does... sweatdrop redface

cat 1ady

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:40 pm
tattoo fish
Hey! I'm tattoo fish. You can call me tattoo or fish or fishy, but just don't capitalize the first letter, please. I try to be pretty active, and I think I am. My other favorite bands include Rise Against, Fall Out Boy, The Academy Is..., Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, My Chemical Romance, Hinder, and Nikelback. I'm thirteen years old and sometimes act younger (but not usually). I have a pretty major crush on Ryan, but I love the music way too much to let it bother me late at night that I think they're hot. My favorite color is purple.
Well, that's all I can think of right now. See ya in the guild!

By the way, I usually either post like

|P|E|T|E|W|E|N|T|Z| my anti-EXPLOSION

THIS

That will be all.

or

User ImageI love you so much it hurtsUser Image

THIS.

Wow. I effing love your posts. Well the second one anyways. It's so pretty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:42 pm
Scarlet Summer
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
Scarlet Summer
takashi_sahoko

User Image

He's one of the guys that toured with them during the 2006 Summer tour. He was one of the performers dancers when Panic! was performing.

You learn something new everyday=]  

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:52 pm
takashi_sahoko
Scarlet Summer
CityScene
takashi_sahoko
Scarlet Summer
takashi_sahoko

User Image

You learn something new everyday=]

the picture would be complete if that was jon  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:57 pm
Lol, I've just noticed that I've never even posted in the first introduction thread, I think.
sweatdrop
Anyway, I'm Bilvy, I'm fouteen years old, and I currently live in Edmonton, Alberta, but was born in Montreal, Quebec. Please don't underestimate me, I may not have the highest grades in the classroom... but I'm sure not that stupid either. My English may seem kind of sucky, mainly because I've learned both English and French at the same time, so I'm stuck with a funny accent and messed up grammar. I've fallen in love with Tokio Hotel(EDIT: craaaap) Panic! at the Disco (there we go) during the summer of 2006, when I just moved here and had nothing to do, so I've decided to rot my brain all day long by staying on the computer 24/7 (which I still do, btw XP)... I don't exactly remember how I found out about them... I think I was on Limewire, downloading some Fall Out Boy stuff, when I've stumbled upon a song by the band. I was curious about it, so downloaded it.
Hm, let's see... Oh right, I also loooove Europe. I have no idea why... it just seems different there. Its architecture and languages fascinate me. I would one day like to go to Italy, France, Germany and Russia.
whee
I can also name all of Europe's countries and capitals. Hehe, I enjoy staring at maps at school when I'm bored. I also like drawing, although I'm not that good yet, I enjoy it.
Okay so... Oh yeah, my real name is Sheryl, just to let you guys know. I don't like that name that much... My favourite names are Anastasia, Constantine, and William. I enjoy chatting on MSN and talking. Er, I can play the guitar, but really badly. I used to play the flute at school, but I've decided to take Art classes instead. I've never seen Panic! live before, mainly because my parents would never let me go to a concert. Er, and, for more little details you can check my profile if you're that insteresting. I haven't really updated it for quite a while, mind you, so some of the info in there may not be so up-to-date.
Oh, and I have a knack at writing walls of text when I'm talking about something that interests me.
sweatdrop
Oh, and I say "Lol" a lot without noticing it, so if I start and end a phrase with that little abbreviation, that was probably just 'cause I didn't read my post over.  

Bilvy

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:08 pm
Bilvy
Lol, I've just noticed that I've never even posted in the first introduction thread, I think.
sweatdrop
Anyway, I'm Bilvy, I'm fouteen years old, and I currently live in Edmonton, Alberta, but was born in Montreal, Quebec. Please don't underestimate me, I may not have the highest grades in the classroom... but I'm sure not that stupid either. My English may seem kind of sucky, mainly because I've learned both English and French at the same time, so I'm stuck with a funny accent and messed up grammar. I've fallen in love with Tokio Hotel(EDIT: craaaap) Panic! at the Disco (there we go) during the summer of 2006, when I just moved here and had nothing to do, so I've decided to rot my brain all day long by staying on the computer 24/7 (which I still do, btw XP)... I don't exactly remember how I found out about them... I think I was on Limewire, downloading some Fall Out Boy stuff, when I've stumbled upon a song by the band. I was curious about it, so downloaded it.
Hm, let's see... Oh right, I also loooove Europe. I have no idea why... it just seems different there. Its architecture and languages fascinate me. I would one day like to go to Italy, France, Germany and Russia.
whee
I can also name all of Europe's countries and capitals. Hehe, I enjoy staring at maps at school when I'm bored. I also like drawing, although I'm not that good yet, I enjoy it.
Okay so... Oh yeah, my real name is Sheryl, just to let you guys know. I don't like that name that much... My favourite names are Anastasia, Constantine, and William. I enjoy chatting on MSN and talking. Er, I can play the guitar, but really badly. I used to play the flute at school, but I've decided to take Art classes instead. I've never seen Panic! live before, mainly because my parents would never let me go to a concert. Er, and, for more little details you can check my profile if you're that insteresting. I haven't really updated it for quite a while, mind you, so some of the info in there may not be so up-to-date.
Oh, and I have a knack at writing walls of text when I'm talking about something that interests me.
sweatdrop
Oh, and I say "Lol" a lot without noticing it, so if I start and end a phrase with that little abbreviation, that was probably just 'cause I didn't read my post over.

I wish I had a cool accent. -jealous- mad
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 7:12 pm
Hey... I'm carcrashheart_1, yeah... I got my name from the Fall Out Boy song "Thriller". I've only known Panic! At the Disco for a little over a year now. I was one of those people who jumped on their bandwagon during the whole "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" explosion, and what can I say, I LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait until their next album. Say, when is it coming out????  

carcrashheart_1

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:08 pm
carcrashheart_1
Hey... I'm carcrashheart_1, yeah... I got my name from the Fall Out Boy song "Thriller". I've only known Panic! At the Disco for a little over a year now. I was one of those people who jumped on their bandwagon during the whole "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" explosion, and what can I say, I LOVE THEM!!!! I can't wait until their next album. Say, when is it coming out????

yay! its been a while since we got another member  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces