Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Books through the eyes of a yaoi addict... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:34 pm
Ah... Good Omens in the eyes of a yaoi fangirl...

As if the obvious undertones weren't enough.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:20 pm
Oh man. LOTF? read it last year in english. I think i slashed everyone in that book.
D:

Katamari Syndrome

Your_Gaurdian_Angel92

1,600 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:24 pm
I slashed LoTF in ninth grade and i also slashed Artimis Fowl and Eragon. Oh and i slashed Kushiel's Dart too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:53 am
I read LoTF last year and I slashed Ralph/Jack. But then I got over it because when I thought about it, it sounded creepy.  

flexistential crisis

Prophet

Nia Sephora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:09 am
[Romiette]
I can't help by slash characters from Shakespeare's works. I mean, come on, he always has a male main character with a close male "friend" who always follows him around like a lost puppy.

Romeo/Mercutio, Romeo/Benvolio, Romeo/Tybalt, Sampson/Gregory, Hamlet/Horatio, Hamlet/Laertes, Marcellus/Bernardo, Macbeth/Banquo, Rosencrantz/Guildenstern, the list just goes on

I have the same problem, esepcially if you watch the movies. In the movies some of the guys go crazy!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:25 pm
gaypridewonder
Raphael/Luke from the Bible or in my friends adaption of everything about holy things.

Speaking of the Bible.
Anyone seen The Prophesy?
Lucifer/Gabriel or Lucifer/Thom
(And the less obvious) Lucifer: "I love you more than Jesus." We love your ambiguity. Lucifer/Jesus.

I'm going to Hell.  

Erandir

teddytoles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:09 pm
Bane Rieko
Ah... Good Omens in the eyes of a yaoi fangirl...

As if the obvious undertones weren't enough.

Mmm...Good Omens was very good for slashing. The new riders of the apocalypse so wanted the original riders of the apocalypse. Then oh goodness I can go on, if only I remembered all of the names.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:08 pm
Andromeda3173
redface heehee... Artemis Fowl... and Alex Rider!! lol... ahhahaha.... redface heart xd heart

OMG, totally Alex Rider/Artemis Fowl!! The worlds youngest spy against the worlds youngest criminal mastermind!! HOT.

I'm a big book nerd and yaoi fan so I slash almost everything. lol. Harry Potter, Good Omens, Cirque du Freak, Twilight, etc.  

Saki_Soba

pixie_cc

Familiar Dabbler

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:46 am
I find just about anything slashable, but reasonably slashable? That's different.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:47 am
Have none of you read interveiw with the vampire???
Lestat/Loui
and then later theres that one other vampire that comes up (who's name I compleatly forget) but in the movie at one point they're standing about an inch away from eachother, and Its Obvious that they want to kiss.... but they dont! I was so annoyed. especially because the actors were Tom Cruise and Antonio Benderas.  

Nia Sephora

Bane Rie

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:49 am
Nia Sephora
Have none of you read interveiw with the vampire???
Lestat/Loui
and then later theres that one other vampire that comes up (who's name I compleatly forget) but in the movie at one point they're standing about an inch away from eachother, and Its Obvious that they want to kiss.... but they dont! I was so annoyed. especially because the actors were Tom Cruise and Antonio Benderas.
You mean Armand?

Looked more like he wanted to rape him to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:01 am
in "lord of the flies", I also put Jack and Ralph together.

...and in "Twilight", too. *coughJacobxEdwardcough* ninja sweatdrop  

CaramelStripes111

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:20 pm
Quote:

OMG, totally Alex Rider/Artemis Fowl!! The worlds youngest spy against the worlds youngest criminal mastermind!! HOT.

I've never read Alex Rider, but when I read a lot of Eoin Colfer, I totally wanted a crossover with AF and Supernaturalists for Stefan/Artemis (as implausible as it is). Man, Stefan was some kinda cool. cool

Also, LOTF ...
I have read some intriguing Jack/Ralph fanfics. But I don't know, there were plenty of undertones but ... I just wasn't feelin' in Oo
Loved the book though. SIMON gonk heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:39 am
I'm sorry, I am a yaoi fan, but I tend to let the yaoi out of others things i read. That's not to say that I haven't thought when reading a book, but however it does get much pass a silly little thought. I mostly get into the story and not think about anything else.  

Takahata San

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:31 am
Shonen Shoujo Kid
in "lord of the flies", I also put Jack and Ralph together.

...and in "Twilight", too. *coughJacobxEdwardcough* ninja sweatdrop
Rulin' ya universes...

xD oh, Twilight. Edward Cullen is so gay...how about James/edward? xD It could happen. non-con of course, but as if Edward would ever have a choice anyway.
...since 1992.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces