I'm so happy! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:52 am
Melomaniacal

Also, I'm not crazy about Madness. They're good, but I can't really get into them.
then i think we've found the crux of the problem mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:56 pm
Slag10
Melomaniacal

Also, I'm not crazy about Madness. They're good, but I can't really get into them.
then i think we've found the crux of the problem mrgreen

I didn't say I don't like them.
I have some of their music, but I'm still not crazy about them. I don't see how that relates to anything else we're talking about.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Slag10

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:35 pm
shhh! talk2hand

but yeah,... gotta be in just the right mood for madness  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:13 pm
I have to Decide between Streetlight or Big D!
Big D is on the 9th though.
and that's a ********.  

Status Quo Joe

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:12 pm
TEH ANARCHYZ
and that's a ******** class="clear">

Isn't the 9th a Friday?
I know I have off that day anyway for a teachers workshop (woot).  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:15 pm
Slag10
shhh! talk2hand

but yeah,... gotta be in just the right mood for madness

See? We agree on other things whee  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

Slag10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:11 pm
this sucks... if word got out that i agreed with someone i'de lose all my street cred emo  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:53 am
Not to butt in, but Slag is totally right (no offence Manical, I have nothing against you) but coming into this argument with a totally open mind, Slag 10 has proved a good point about everything you've said. An opinion can be stated however one wants to because on how one is supposed to state their opinion is in fact ones opinion. If you don't get that read it over a couple times it makes total sense to me...  

MCS4evr0

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:08 pm
MCS4evr0
Not to butt in, but Slag is totally right (no offence Manical, I have nothing against you) but coming into this argument with a totally open mind, Slag 10 has proved a good point about everything you've said. An opinion can be stated however one wants to because on how one is supposed to state their opinion is in fact ones opinion. If you don't get that read it over a couple times it makes total sense to me...

I get what your saying, but the way he stated his opinion crosses the line. It wasn't just that he was stating his opinion extremely aggressively, but he antagonized me for having my opinion, and in a way tried to tell me that my opinion is wrong.

I have no problem if you don't like Streetlight, just don't tell me I shouldn't like them.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 10:02 am
I antagonized no one! scream
well.... maybe just a bit.

I REGRET NOTHING! scream

i personally like to state my opinions in such discussions in an antagonistic manner because had i just said "i don't like them" there never would have been a discussion of anything. It just happens that this time i do feel rather antagonistic about SLM.  

Slag10

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:05 am
Slag10

I REGRET NOTHING! scream

i personally like to state my opinions in such discussions in an antagonistic manner because had i just said "i don't like them" there never would have been a discussion of anything. It just happens that this time i do feel rather antagonistic about SLM.

Sure you could've. You could have simply said "I strongly dislike Streetlight." Or even "I hate Streetlight." You could really say anything you want if you emphasize that it is on a personal level. And I would've asked "why not?" And there we go - discussion. Like I said, you can hate Streetlight if you want. Plenty of people do, and I don't care. There's a reason they aren't a popular band. Many people don't like them.

And I ask that you emphasize that it's on a personal level because we aren't actually talking to each other, just typing.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:24 pm
Melomaniacal
Slag10

I REGRET NOTHING! scream

Sure you could've. You could have simply said "I strongly dislike Streetlight." Or even "I hate Streetlight." You could really say anything you want if you emphasize that it is on a personal level. And I would've asked "why not?" And there we go - discussion. Like I said, you can hate Streetlight if you want. Plenty of people do, and I don't care. There's a reason they aren't a popular band. Many people don't like them.

And I ask that you emphasize that it's on a personal level because we aren't actually talking to each other, just typing.

... so your definition of a popular band is what? Kiss?

as far as ska goes, they're definitely one of the most popular out there.

Dance

Guns of Navarone

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:44 am
Melomaniacal
TEH ANARCHYZ

Isn't the 9th a Friday?

Yeah, I found that out.
and went to Big D.
IT was awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:54 am
Guns of Navarone
Melomaniacal
Slag10

I REGRET NOTHING! scream

... so your definition of a popular band is what? Kiss?

as far as ska goes, they're definitely one of the most popular out there.

Dance

Popular as far as ska goes.  

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

A Pharmaceutical Bandit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 10:55 am
TEH ANARCHYZ
Melomaniacal
TEH ANARCHYZ

Isn't the 9th a Friday?

Yeah, I found that out.
and went to Big D.
IT was awesome.

The Streetlight concert was amazing. I couldn't really enjoy Westbound Train, though, because the place was too crowded. It all cleared up when Streetlight came on, though. I'm so happy that they played "It's a Wonderful Life." Absolutely amazing.  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff