• Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:53 am
IF she doesn't want to live she should stop coming back! talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:58 pm
hey! i like kikyo! leave her alone! crying  

finfageek

RanpuKuroTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:10 pm
So what if she's dead or something. Sure people may not like her but it seems to me that if you don't like Kikyo, then you don't like Kagome because she looks like her.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 10:07 am
I DON'T like Kagome either mad  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

FireShadowForever

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:10 pm
Yeah, kikyo should die, but I feel kind of bad for her as well.
Although she really should stop going inbetween Kagome and Inuyasha >
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:35 pm
Ophelianime
I wish kikyo would just die and stay DEAD! She only causes Inuyasha pain. sad
I agree. Kikyo is annoying and should stay dead... like you said. biggrin  

Lady Pureblood

Mysto the Fire God

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:36 am
I hate how Kikyo came back, she should just stay dead. I mean, she followed InuYasha into death, so she should stay dead. It's not normal that she should come back, and if InuYasha would stop being such and idiot and just say that he loves Kagome, then the world would be happy again. Just choose his fricken love and get over it already!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:39 pm
here here  

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Sora Rorona

Kawaii Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:59 pm
YoukoAnastasia
Kikyo has always been my favorite character, I think she belongs with InuYasha and Kagome should just stay in her own time.

Agree to that 100% Kagome makes me sick just looking at her. Always screaming "Help me Inuyasha!" Ugh she should stay at school where there's no danger of being kidnapped.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:22 pm
-Manga Spoilers-
Highlight to read:

You should read the manga then because your wish comes true  

Sally_Pants

Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Ophelianime

Chatty Dabbler

8,550 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:29 pm
really?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:10 pm
Ophelia, everyone has the right to dislike whomever they want as far as characters go, but I get the feeling that you dislike both Kagome and Kikiyo because you are a fan girl of Inu-Yasha and you want to be with Inu-Yasha.

Of course if I'm wrong feel free to speek up. It's just that there is NO OTHER GIRL for Inu-Yasha besides those two so.... Anyway... It's just an observation.

And let's not forget that Kagome and Kikiyo are the same soul in two different bodies. The only thing that makes them different is that they have different life experiences. In the Manga they look Identical besides their cloths and Kikiyo's hair is a bit longer. So everyone who keeps saying that He should choose one over the other, He's really just picking one body over another because it's the same soul- only Kagome carries most of it at the moment.

And I don't think you really can stop loving someone just because they're dead. Especially if you feel like it's your fault they died. I think that's where his struggle come from. And while It may feel like it gets in the way of the story, I think the fact that it makes you feel that is because it DOES get in the way of his living his life, which is what the story is about.

I think Kikyo should die not because she is bad for Inu-Yasha or that she's evil or anything. I just feel that she deserves to go back to her eternal slumber. She was forced back to life by the will of a witch. She stays alive only because she feels that she can't die until she gets revenge for what happened to her. Which, if you think about it, is one of the top 10 reasons listed for why the dead don't cross over; so it makes sense.

I'm just saying that Inu-Yasha's inner conflict that comes from his feelings for both Kagome and Kikiyo is what makes it interesting for me to watch.

If anyone between the two is a better match I would say it is Kikiyo because she comes from a time where demons and half demons are common place. When Inu-Yasha goes back to Kagome's time Kagome acts all embarrassed and makes him wear that stupid hat and hide who he really is. She's still in school and can't or won't commit to Inu-Yasha because school gets in the way of that. Kikiyo may hurt Inu-Yasha from time to time but that's the way love goes. It's the most beautiful pain you'll ever know.  

ROD Yomiko Readman

Oni121

Friendly Member

21,965 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:35 am
Ditto I wish Inuyasha would get over Kikiyo and start living and enjoying his time with Kagome. When will he ever learn sad wink  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 6:58 pm
That's beyond true  

seras121

brightwingz

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:55 am
Kagome is sort of annoying x.x  
Specific Anime/Manga Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3