Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
What Asian Drama are you watching?[NEW POLL+Edit] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Country's Drama do you watch most?
  Korean
  Japanese
  Chinese
  Others...
View Results

L-article

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:12 pm
Riyoku-Sama
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
[
PSHH!! There's more cute stuff in Sorewa, [It's up there on my first post xD lol I can't even remember the name xD]

Oo well have u seen umm Nobuta Wo produce?
It's kinda ends in tragic...-ish...

yuup~ i watched nobuta wo produce before~ i kind of thought the ending was cute. X3 i find strange things cute. >3
i heard tada, kimi wo aishiteru was a good movie.
i also recommend windstruck.
:] it made me cry and its beautiful. heart

PSHH!!!
I watched Wind Struck Like 4 times..
My friend showed it to me, then I showed it to my other friend,
Then It was somehow on TV twice [Asian TV<<]

oO Wind struck was beatiuful and yet funny, XD
But I didn't cry , thank god I have a cold heart !!!

But Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni (or It was sudden, like a storm)
It's really funny and it's staring YAMAPI!!!! (the guy who played Akira in Nobuta) ...it's also kinda sad-ish...it's like a forbidden love ...so yeah...xD
lol There's this movie call Shinobi, the name just got me interested. =So I might watch it ... =X

ahahaaa XD XD i just watched windstruck again for the fourth time. with friends. and watched them bawl their eyes out [one of them really did because the lead guy looked like this one guy she liked]

another strange coincidence is...i really like shinobi too. its another sad movie, the whole movie is pretty serious too. aaaaahhhhh.
okok. the funny thing is i really have the urge to watch shinobi again.
right now.
which is what i'm going to do. :]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:19 am
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
[
PSHH!! There's more cute stuff in Sorewa, [It's up there on my first post xD lol I can't even remember the name xD]

yuup~ i watched nobuta wo produce before~ i kind of thought the ending was cute. X3 i find strange things cute. >3

PSHH!!!

It's really funny and it's staring YAMAPI!!!! (the guy who played Akira in Nobuta) ...it's also kinda sad-ish...it's like a forbidden love ...so yeah...xD
lol There's this movie call Shinobi, the name just got me interested. =So I might watch it ... =X

ahahaaa XD XD i just watched windstruck again for the fourth time. with friends. and watched them bawl their eyes out [one of them really did because the lead guy looked like this one guy she liked]

another strange coincidence is...i really like shinobi too. its another sad movie, the whole movie is pretty serious too. aaaaahhhhh.
right now.

Lol where are you watching shinobi? I mean what site?

I found a DVD of it at the store I was thinking of buying it, for the heck of it.
Hey that rhymes XDD

My friend cried too...but like seriously I have like a murderer blood friends and evil ones, so we'll like if one of us cry >=O!!!
So my friend who we'll known cried was like PSHH this is corny *slam the door* Sniif *sniff**
xD

Anyhow Did u ever watch death note ? **the movie?  

-Dotted-Delete

L-article

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:09 pm
Riyoku-Sama
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
[

PSHH!!!

right now.

Lol where are you watching shinobi? I mean what site?

I found a DVD of it at the store I was thinking of buying it, for the heck of it.
Hey that rhymes XDD

My friend cried too...but like seriously I have like a murderer blood friends and evil ones, so we'll like if one of us cry >=O!!!
So my friend who we'll known cried was like PSHH this is corny *slam the door* Sniif *sniff**
xD

Anyhow Did u ever watch death note ? **the movie?

ahaaa xd me and my friends are just movie geeks and we just like watching movies all the time.

i got a copy of shinobi from my brother...
and i have watched both the death note movies because i own both of them...and now i think they're ALMOST a waste of my money....because they weren't that great....but they WERE death note movies....aaaaaaahhhh....dilemmas.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:40 am
L-article

ahaaa xd me and my friends are just movie geeks and we just like watching movies all the time.

and i have watched both the death note movies because i own both of them...and now i think they're ALMOST a waste of my money....because they weren't that great....but they WERE death note movies....aaaaaaahhhh....dilemmas.

Yes yes yes I agree DEath note the movie wasn't great, but the manga was awesome!!! But I'm sticking iwth Skip beat and Vampire knight and Chi-bi Vampire right now. = I want to know my scheule so bad for this school year, School is starting NOV.1st... ((out of the subject but meh))

What the saddest drama you've see?  

-Dotted-Delete

asian_otaku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:00 pm
"A little fairy" and "8 Heavenly Steps"

8 heavenly steps is good but not much fighting but there was one guy who did a LOT of fighting and a little fairy kinda dulled me in the begining although a bit sad.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:31 pm
im still watching devil beside you and then after that im gonna watch why why love its the same people, but a different story.

whether or not its the same characters or actors, im unsure.  

s-e-7-e-n_Danny

L-article

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:34 pm
Riyoku-Sama
L-article

Yes yes yes I agree DEath note the movie wasn't great, but the manga was awesome!!! But I'm sticking iwth Skip beat and Vampire knight and Chi-bi Vampire right now. = I want to know my scheule so bad for this school year, School is starting NOV.1st... ((out of the subject but meh))

i would TOTALLY not go to school the first day if that was the first day of school for me because thats my birthday. xD

saddest...ok. i really bawled the first time i watched windstruck. ahaaaa xD
other than that...dramas...ohoh! umm....i don't really watch sad ones...;o;
maybe a very realistic sad[?] ending was "the devil" but then again...i probably cried because joo ji hoon died. bwahaaaa.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:39 pm
L-article
Riyoku-Sama
L-article

i would TOTALLY not go to school the first day if that was the first day of school for me because thats my birthday. xD

saddest...ok. i really bawled the first time i watched windstruck. ahaaaa xD
other than that...dramas...ohoh! umm....i don't really watch sad ones...;o;
maybe a very realistic sad[?] ending was "the devil" but then again...i probably cried because joo ji hoon died. bwahaaaa.

confusion confusion...
Well school doesn't open at NOV1st I just moved to China, so its like
yeah =  

-Dotted-Delete

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:17 am
I'm watching a lot of Korean historical dramas... what is it with me and the ancient times!?
And for the anime, I'm watching Naruto and Bleach... I need a new anime to watch! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:14 pm
i'm watchng meteor garden
and Shugo Chara  

VietNoodles

kingofsoul

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:11 pm
Riyoku-Sama
kingofsoul
Hmm right now i`m watching Why Why Love, and Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni (it was sudden, like a storm) I love them both but GAHH! I can`t find the last two eps for it was sudden, like a storm :/
Some good ones I saw were LIFE, 14sai no haha (14 year old mother), Stand Up!, A Love to Kill, Hana-Kimi <3, KUROSAKI (Ahh! Yamashita is soo hot in this one&the movie is coming out next year! :] ), and another good one is proposal daisakusen.

OMG I watch all of your drama !!!

YAMAPI!!! IS SO HOT/CUTE!!!!
AWW Yamapi stars in all the drama you're watching =
*drools*
I can't find the last 2 epi of It was sudden like a storm too!!!!
Have u see nobuta wo produce, Yamapi is in that one too =3
he plays with that girl who liked him in kurosaki.

proposal daisakusen

where are you watching that??

oO

I KNOW !! My cousin met him cuz she has connections with people :]
Yeahh he's such a good actor though I wish he were in more dramas
Really? I`m STILL looking for it..and it's making me so mad T___T
Yeahh that was actually the first drama I watched that he was in
Ohh it's this really cool site I found I`ll pm you the link ^^
Heyy have you watched Dragon Zakura?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:27 pm
My boss, My hero biggrin  

miko chizaru

-Dotted-Delete

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:45 am
FandomSpike
I'm watching a lot of Korean historical dramas... what is it with me and the ancient times!?
And for the anime, I'm watching Naruto and Bleach... I need a new anime to watch! rolleyes
lol I watch Naruto [shippuden]and Belach too xD those are liek the only 2 I ever watch.
Have you watch Tsubasa? or Elfen Lied? Those are good anime =]  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:48 am
kingofsoul
Riyoku-Sama
kingofsoul
Hmm right now i`m watching Why Why Love, and Sore wa totsuzen arashi no you ni (it was sudden, like a storm) I love them both but GAHH! I can`t find the last two eps for it was sudden, like a storm :/
Some good ones I saw were LIFE, 14sai no haha (14 year old mother), Stand Up!, A Love to Kill, Hana-Kimi <3, KUROSAKI (Ahh! Yamashita is soo hot in this one&the movie is coming out next year! :] ), and another good one is proposal daisakusen.

OMG I watch all of your drama !!!

YAMAPI!!! IS SO HOT/CUTE!!!!
AWW Yamapi stars in all the drama you're watching =
*drools*
I can't find the last 2 epi of It was sudden like a storm too!!!!
Have u see nobuta wo produce, Yamapi is in that one too =3
he plays with that girl who liked him in kurosaki.

proposal daisakusen

where are you watching that??

oO

I KNOW !! My cousin met him cuz she has connections with people :]
Yeahh he's such a good actor though I wish he were in more dramas
Really? I`m STILL looking for it..and it's making me so mad T___T
Yeahh that was actually the first drama I watched that he was in
Ohh it's this really cool site I found I`ll pm you the link ^^
Heyy have you watched Dragon Zakura?

I'm watching it!!!
Dragon Zakura!!! <33
Dude you should watch
Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni

Yamapi stars in it!!! It's my fav. drama he stars in EVER!!!
O___o OMG are you serious? She met Yamapi? crying
Did she speak to him? o_O He musta been cute in person
I wish I could hug him!!! crying  

-Dotted-Delete

iLUVMONKII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:24 pm
SMILING PASTA SEXINESS exclaim  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash