Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
MCR Fans! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:15 pm
You're selfish.
Get over yourself.
Learn to form sentences and spell better.
Quit threatening people because you KNOW you wouldn't and can't kill people.
You can't tell people not to insult "your" MCR but you cant infringe upon one of the greatest civil liberties given.
I dont care if you hate me...Who are you to me anyway?
And don't call me emo...Because I am not.
You're lame.
Grow up, child.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:10 pm
Apocryphaofdeath
you know I joined this damn guild to make friends who felt the same w*y i did, but you are all anti-MCR and MCR has saved my life and helped me to outgrow cutting myself, you faggots could all just masterbate yourselves because I don't want to have anything to deal with you ********, I have one friend here and thats why I joined, but no one insults My Chemical Romance like that, got it? I'm not saying they ARE the best band ever, but for me they are, so shut the ******** up and jump off a cliff bitches.
butterfly assasin he does not look like micheal jackson, wtf is wrong with you? many things.

OH MY GOD I HATE YOU PEOPLE!

I may be emo but I could put a bullet in a lot of your heads and your emo, its a sad fact.

i wont take your s**t so cya l8ter bitches
banned smile

LET THIS BE A MESSAGE TO ALL YOU OTHER PEOPLE
IT'S NOT A BAD THING TO LIKE MCR, I GUESS YOU CAN WORSHIP THEM IF YOU WANT EVEN THOUGH IT'S WEIRD
DO NOT DO WHAT THAT IDIOT JUST DID, INSULT US FOR OUR OPINIONS. TEH INTERWEBZ IZ SERIUS BIZNESS
GET OVER YOURSELF
and erin...and anyone else, don't say something about the caps XD
as tempting as it is  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:50 pm
Nah, I wouldnt yell at ya for it.
Ashleigh maybe but not me.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:13 pm

=D
It makes me so happy when people spell my name right...I just can't get over that.
And I won't say anything, I promise.
mrgreen

[Ashes][is][Ashes]
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:14 am
Apocryphaofdeath
you know I joined this damn guild to make friends who felt the same w*y i did, but you are all anti-MCR and MCR has saved my life and helped me to outgrow cutting myself, you faggots could all just masterbate yourselves because I don't want to have anything to deal with you ********, I have one friend here and thats why I joined, but no one insults My Chemical Romance like that, got it? I'm not saying they ARE the best band ever, but for me they are, so shut the ******** up and jump off a cliff bitches.
butterfly assasin he does not look like micheal jackson, wtf is wrong with you? many things.

OH MY GOD I HATE YOU PEOPLE!

I may be emo but I could put a bullet in a lot of your heads and your emo, its a sad fact.

i wont take your s**t so cya l8ter bitches

I sent her a message informing her of the reasons she was banned, just in case she decides to take issue with Sov for banning her.

Rellik San
Did I ever mention the time I poured a pint over Gerard Ways head?

And please tell me, how did they save your life? Did they fly down from the sky and save you from a crashing plane? We're being held at gun point and they took the bullet for you?

Also, I love the fact you threatened to murder everyone in the guild who doesn't like MCR and expresses that opinion. You were allowed into the guild as a guest and you took extreme liberties against the guild and its membership. Nor do I like the fact you inferred someone had 'many things wrong with them' because they made a joke. You are arrogant and ungrateful and will not get far in the world, unless you understand people are entitled to form opinions, both bad and good. You should count yourself lucky, that I am not going to report you to Gaia administration for making death threats to the members of a guild.

Rellik San

Captain - The Emo Guild.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:18 am
PWND.  

Eri Luvs You
Crew

Klusterfuq

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 9:29 pm
ELECTRONiCLOVE

Doesn't really change my opinion. I like MCR's music. That's it.
Never bought Gerard's Comic. Never wanted too.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:44 pm
Rellik San
Apocryphaofdeath
you know I joined this damn guild to make friends who felt the same w*y i did, but you are all anti-MCR and MCR has saved my life and helped me to outgrow cutting
I sent her a message informing her of the reasons she was banned, just in case she decides to take issue with Sov for banning her.

Rellik San
Did I ever mention the time I poured a pint over Gerard Ways head?

And please tell me, how did they save your life? Did they fly down from the sky and save you from a crashing plane? We're being held at gun point and they took the bullet for you?

Also, I love the fact you threatened to murder everyone in the guild who doesn't like MCR and expresses that opinion. You were allowed into the guild as a guest and you took extreme liberties against the guild and its membership. Nor do I like the fact you inferred someone had 'many things wrong with them' because they made a joke. You are arrogant and ungrateful and will not get far in the world, unless you understand people are entitled to form opinions, both bad and good. You should count yourself lucky, that I am not going to report you to Gaia administration for making death threats to the members of a guild.

Rellik San

Captain - The Emo Guild.
i was really sad that i didn't ge tot ban her

The Dadalorian
Crew

Belladona Snape

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:04 pm
omg i'm srry that one of my friends said such hatefull things to people who are only expressing their oppion..... to Rellik San and all the others who read this i'm srry........  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:33 pm
Belladona Snape
omg i'm srry that one of my friends said such hatefull things to people who are only expressing their oppion..... to Rellik San and all the others who read this i'm srry........

Don't apologise, your not the one who said those things, she said those things of her own volition, if she can't take the fact that someone will always have a negative view of something (except Led Zepp, if you don't like them, you ain't human). ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:41 pm
Rellik San
Belladona Snape

Don't apologise, your not the one who said those things, she said those things of her own volition, if she can't take the fact that someone will always have a negative view of something (except Led Zepp, if you don't like them, you ain't human). ^^
that's true, and also you can't say classical music is crap, cause without it much of our music now ad ays wouldn't be  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:18 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Belladona Snape

that's true, and also you can't say classical music is crap, cause without it much of our music now ad ays wouldn't be
Yup. Its the way of the world. ^^  

Rellik San
Captain

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:11 pm
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Belladona Snape

some faggit is just gonna say they dont' like it jsut to piss us off  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:52 pm
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Belladona Snape

i'm only appolgizing because i'm the one who asked her to join the guild in the first place......so i kind of felt responsible.....  

Belladona Snape

The Dadalorian
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:57 pm
Belladona Snape
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Soviet Mudkipz
Rellik San
Belladona Snape

i'm only appolgizing because i'm the one who asked her to join the guild in the first place......so i kind of felt responsible.....
no, you're not responsible for her disrespecting our opinions
do you actually know her? and if so, has she said anything to you  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games