Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Manly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are the guys in yaoi attractive?
  Yeah......
  No......
  Eh.....
View Results

EternalDreaming

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:09 pm
Sushii-Princess
Teh Dux0rz
I agree with you 100% mad

Bishies have gotten to the point of making yaoi into yuri. >:U

That is true. If the guys are to femmy, it's just like hentai or yuri... D;

Aww, but I like the feminine guys, it's my taste in real life too! heart Though yeah, you have a point... sometimes it does seem to be almost yuri or hentai. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 2:52 am
EternalDreaming
Sushii-Princess
Teh Dux0rz

Aww, but I like the feminine guys, it's my taste in real life too! heart Though yeah, you have a point... sometimes it does seem to be almost yuri or hentai. sweatdrop

Yeah, it's kind of the same for me... I like androgynous boys, and I DO prefer that kind in real life, but in yaoi I kinda want them to be rather obviously male ^^ Unless it's just fluff, then the boys can be as girly as they want. But if there's sex... it's way hotter if they're a bit manlier.

@LadyNox: *facemelt* O w O heart heart heart whee HOE MAH GAWDS, I love it. *right-click-save*

User_2629207

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 9:45 pm
Sushii-Princess
EternalDreaming
Sushii-Princess
Teh Dux0rz

Yeah, it's kind of the same for me... I like androgynous boys, and I DO prefer that kind in real life, but in yaoi I kinda want them to be rather obviously male ^^ Unless it's just fluff, then the boys can be as girly as they want. But if there's sex... it's way hotter if they're a bit manlier.

@LadyNox: *facemelt* O w O heart heart heart whee HOE MAH GAWDS, I love it. *right-click-save*

I like pretty men too! But you don't have to look like a 14 year old girl to be pretty. There are plenty of male anime characters who've been pretty and I've had no problem distinguishing their gender. I just ask for a guy who I can tell is a guy and that acts more like a guy than a girl.

Also the picture is from Slave of Love. It has also been scanlated. I'm not terribly fond of the story but the character designs are great. Mitsuo's soul patch is more distinguishable in the manga too. He looks very fashionable and hot. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:14 pm
I love bara. <3
I strongly prefer manly men. Seriously, I'm gay because I like men not because I like thirteen year old girls with penises. Dx
I like some girly guys. For example, I read FAKE. But, as I said before, I would much rather have real men.

Barbara Sexaroid

Montypythoniisss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:16 pm
Teh Dux0rz

Thanks. whee In addition to that; I hate the shojo manga-ish looking ones-(I actually read Shojo Beat and all, but some of the guys......) You know, the ones with the tiny heads, giant lips, monstorous shoulders and ginormus hands; that are Paired with the twelve year old girl with a p***s. Oh, and sorry about my spelling.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:19 pm
LadyNox
And it is up to Naono-sensei again to deliver! 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you for that. Thank you.  

Montypythoniisss

Katastrophic_Kate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:54 pm
I would say that if I had to choose I;d go for the girly end of the spectrum. I've never been a fan of big muscles and beards in real life. I watch Bowflex commercials and cringe. However I mostly prefer an equal mix of the two.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:15 pm
Guys can look masculine and handsome without being body building balls of hair. And yeah, sure, it's all about personal taste in the end. But we also need variety in life and in our yaoi manga.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

ChildrenForBreakfast

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:07 pm
I definitely like the manlier men in yaoi. In fact, I even like the more manly one to be the uke..... call me weird, but there is just something hot about that.

I keep seeing these Naono Bohra pictures and it's making me happy. My favorite mangaka... aahh.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:01 am
Delicious-Filth
I definitely like the manlier men in yaoi. In fact, I even like the more manly one to be the uke..... call me weird, but there is just something hot about that.

I keep seeing these Naono Bohra pictures and it's making me happy. My favorite mangaka... aahh.

I agree with the manly uke thing ^^ I prefer them both to be manly though. But yeah, seeing someone like, say, Asami as the uke? That's like FACE-MELTINGLY HOT. O w O

User_2629207

ChildrenForBreakfast

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:17 am
Sushii-Princess
Delicious-Filth

I agree with the manly uke thing ^^ I prefer them both to be manly though. But yeah, seeing someone like, say, Asami as the uke? That's like FACE-MELTINGLY HOT. O w O

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Oh, And I definitely prefer them to both be manly. Sometimes I refuse to read stuff where they are too girly. Actually... I usually do. Oh my god. Asami as the uke? That would be totally face-meltingly hot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:02 pm
Delicious-Filth
Sushii-Princess
Delicious-Filth

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one. Oh, And I definitely prefer them to both be manly. Sometimes I refuse to read stuff where they are too girly. Actually... I usually do. Oh my god. Asami as the uke? That would be totally face-meltingly hot.

LOL Face-meltingly hot. That's so funny.

But yeah, I totally agree. I love manly ukes too! I just find it weird when they then are drawn weepy during sex. Like Bohra does that a lot. She has these real guy-ish weeping during sex. It's too weird.  

LadyNox
Vice Captain

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:51 am
yeah i like bishies more then the manly men guys but i can deal with both if need be  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:43 pm
LadyNox
Delicious-Filth
Sushii-Princess
Delicious-Filth

LOL Face-meltingly hot. That's so funny.

But yeah, I totally agree. I love manly ukes too! I just find it weird when they then are drawn weepy during sex. Like Bohra does that a lot. She has these real guy-ish weeping during sex. It's too weird.

Sometimes I find that weird... because it's like. What the hell? This manly guy should be taking it like a man! But then sometimes, depending on the situation it doesn't bother me.  

ChildrenForBreakfast

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:50 pm
Delicious-Filth

Sometimes I find that weird... because it's like. What the hell? This manly guy should be taking it like a man! But then sometimes, depending on the situation it doesn't bother me.

I guess it's the same for me. As long as they are not yankees, gang members or yakuza, I can put up with weepy buttsex. But like a I told For-Chan, men who have no qualms breaking your face on concrete should be able to take a good ********.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff