IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:15 pm
Rellik San

Actually its a valid topic point made in an albeit round about way, the point is, we went through a stereotypical trip, to show people, that during that status, unless the person in question is already disturbed or violent, then there is no harm that comes to other people. Its edumacation. Though yes, I can see how it could look like the inane ramblings of someone who's lost the plot. smile

I get your point, and I got it several posts back is the issue.
Since this is extended discussion, we should try to keep it as far from off topic or unessacary rambling as possible.

And to stay with my point, I'm not going to say anything else on this.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:47 pm
IY_and_MCR
Rellik San

Actually its a valid topic point made in an albeit round about way, the point is, we went through a stereotypical trip, to show people, that during that status, unless the person in question is already disturbed or violent, then there is no harm that comes to other people. Its edumacation. Though yes, I can see how it could look like the inane ramblings of someone who's lost the plot. smile

I get your point, and I got it several posts back is the issue.
Since this is extended discussion, we should try to keep it as far from off topic or unessacary rambling as possible.

And to stay with my point, I'm not going to say anything else on this.
Yes, but we did it for the people who might not have understood everything perfectly, and to reinforce our arguments. Also, if the page didn't load properly, and you couldn't read all the earlier posts to "get the point"  

Henneth Annun
Captain

darkcrimsongoth

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:56 am
I don't agree with illegal drugs. That's just my opinion. Some drugs actually eat your brain away.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:29 am
darkcrimsongoth
Some drugs actually eat your brain away.

Oddly enough, so do some rollercoasters.  

GilAskan
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:43 pm
darkcrimsongoth
I don't agree with illegal drugs. That's just my opinion. Some drugs actually eat your brain away.

So what your saying is that if they made heroine a legal over the counter drug, but made caffeine illegal... you'd agree with that?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:27 am
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth

So what your saying is that if they made heroine a legal over the counter drug, but made caffeine illegal... you'd agree with that?

Come on, my darling, you know that's not what she's saying!
Hardcore drugs like ice and heroine ******** you up totally, paracetamol and caffeine aren't that harmful.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:00 pm
spooky_sez
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth

Hardcore drugs like ice and heroine ******** you up totally, paracetamol and caffeine aren't that harmful.

Well its a specifically semantic based issue that was arisen here, basically whats being said is its ok so long as the government approves.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:07 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth

Hardcore drugs like ice and heroine f**k you up totally, paracetamol and caffeine aren't that harmful.

Well its a specifically semantic based issue that was arisen here, basically whats being said is its ok so long as the government approves.

I don't know. I think it's safe to say now a days that most people don't really pay attention to what the government approves of.

Like, for example, Weed is illegal in most countries, but it ends up it's actually less harmful than cigarettes.

In my opinion, drugs like weed, nicotine, coffee, and stuff like that are bad for you, but they are fairly safe when it comes to mental health.
But drugs like crystal/liquid meth, acid, heroin... it's better to stay away. I know two people in the past month that are in the hospital due to a bad trip of liquid meth with broken rids and arms.  

pandoras_box13

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:21 am
pandoras_box13
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
darkcrimsongoth

Hardcore drugs like ice and heroine f**k you up totally, paracetamol and caffeine aren't that harmful.

I don't know. I think it's safe to say now a days that most people don't really pay attention to what the government approves of.

Like, for example, Weed is illegal in most countries, but it ends up it's actually less harmful than cigarettes.

In my opinion, drugs like weed, nicotine, coffee, and stuff like that are bad for you, but they are fairly safe when it comes to mental health.
But drugs like crystal/liquid meth, acid, heroin... it's better to stay away. I know two people in the past month that are in the hospital due to a bad trip of liquid meth with broken rids and arms.

And I agree, some drugs should illegal, like you said, LCD, Meth, Coke, Non Medical Heroin etc. But cannabis should legalized, its like the talk of legalizing prostitution in the UK, the argument is simply, if its legal, it can be regulated, if it can be regulated, then it can be controlled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:21 am
GilAskan
darkcrimsongoth

And head banging.  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:36 am
Rellik San
GilAskan
darkcrimsongoth

And head banging.

And fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:51 am
spooky_sez
Rellik San
GilAskan
darkcrimsongoth

And head banging.

And fire.

Acid?  

Rellik San
Crew

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:48 am
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
GilAskan
darkcrimsongoth

And head banging.

And fire.

Acid?

Maybe caustic acid...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:57 pm
spooky_sez
Rellik San
spooky_sez
Rellik San
GilAskan
darkcrimsongoth

And head banging.

And fire.

Acid?

Maybe caustic acid...

Microwaves do it too.  

Rellik San
Crew

Extended Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash