Submit

Jealous?
  Yes!
  No!
  Pancakes Motherhugger!
View Results

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:32 pm
Season five is said to come out in america soon, you should try and watch it...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:36 pm
kemenlith
Season five is said to come out in america soon, you should try and watch it...

Going to be hard as I don't live in the states^(I live in scandinavia). ^^

Anyway, it's getting late over here, so I better log out and go to bed. ^^  

krishnath

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:40 pm
By Scandinavian friend...  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:33 pm
Season 4 of Digimon was kinda lame...and do you have Dusk or Dawn? When I get Wi-fi I wanna match with you. >.< If you do that is.  

blue_man_of_destruction

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:13 pm
Yeah... seasons one and two of digimon were the best.... Dusk or Dawn? Characters?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:18 am
krishnath
kemenlith
I watched abit of that... it was a meh movie to me... and how'd you get Manphy?

The one with that extreme pokemon hunter was okay... you know, he had those pokemon balls that super charged a pokemon while making it evil and he belonged to the rockets?

I've only actually seen two movies, the first one, and the one with Deoxys/Rayquaza. The latter was actually good because Ash wasn't the focus/main character in it. It was actually the kid with a pokemon phobia that was the focus.

As for the Manaphy. I traded for it. I traded away a shiny to another guild member and got Manaphy in return. ^^

Which reminds me. For people in the US, they can get Manaphy at TRU today. ^^

I got the TRU Manaphy yesterday, it's awesome. Lvl 50 and it knows Acid Armor, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, and Heart Swap. And, ironically, it's OT name is TRU.......  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:15 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
kemenlith

The one with that extreme pokemon hunter was okay... you know, he had those pokemon balls that super charged a pokemon while making it evil and he belonged to the rockets?

I've only actually seen two movies, the first one, and the one with Deoxys/Rayquaza. The latter was actually good because Ash wasn't the focus/main character in it. It was actually the kid with a pokemon phobia that was the focus.

As for the Manaphy. I traded for it. I traded away a shiny to another guild member and got Manaphy in return. ^^

I got the TRU Manaphy yesterday, it's awesome. Lvl 50 and it knows Acid Armor, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, and Heart Swap. And, ironically, it's OT name is TRU.......

Sweet. It doesn't usually learn Heart Swap until level 76. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:05 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
kemenlith

I haven't trained it much though; it's stats aren't great and I only wanted it for it's data and to breed Phiones  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:40 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
kemenlith

I haven't trained it much though; it's stats aren't great and I only wanted it for it's data and to breed Phiones

I see...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:56 pm
Today it's the 3rd of october for me. Can I still get manaphy from TRS?  

froggie of pwnage

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 3:37 am
froggie of pwnage
Today it's the 3rd of october for me. Can I still get manaphy from TRS?
TRS? Toys-R'Us? Nope, only on the 29th of september between Noon and 4PM, so you're three days late. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:31 am
gonk  

froggie of pwnage

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:16 pm
Yeah, the Manaphy event wasn't just because the people at TRU wanted to do something special for Pokemon fans out of the spur of the moment, it was a part of this big thing that they had in celebration of the Giraffe's birthday or something like that. There where like 10 events going on at the same time when I was there.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:28 pm
Mew is soo cute whee I want it too 4laugh  

Umi-Ryuuzaki00

Katsu Yukiko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:58 pm
Psh. Lucky. gonk  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers