Shadow's Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:16 am
I hate the way money runs the world....people who have none get nothing...it's as if money dictates life..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:36 pm
i do to. i f we didn't America would be alot paceful . . . maybe. worth to say it  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ziporae
Crew

Devoted Fairy

12,875 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:06 pm
Shadow__Dweller
I hate the way money runs the world....people who have none get nothing...it's as if money dictates life..

I hate that too! I hate how people do things just for money.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:59 am
people pick up on the latest trend and then everyone sells it to make money..like the whole "healthy eating" fad...it's a pile of rubbish about checking all the stats on the back of packets and having to eat vegetables all the time and look for Omega 3 and all these other made up things...the food companies caught onto whoever started it and now EVERYONE does it because the people have been fooled into believing it...  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Airforce Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:19 pm
The health food fad is losing popularity, I think people should eat healthy but not over pay for food.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:34 pm
true. You can eat what you like as long as it is in moderation and you don't eat lots of it everyday. there's nothing wrong with eating a burger once a week, just don't eat one every day.  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:50 pm
that true. instend of buy those things that cast alot of money  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 2:27 pm
Well I think you shouldn't go over board with but don't always eat junk either.  

Airforce Soldier

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:42 am
u know what i really hate about the states? how ppl keep suing each other for pathetic reasons and money. kind of like the Miccy D's inncident.
"I am suing Miccy D's for making me fat!"
"What did they do?"
"Nothing. I just went to one 3 times a day to prove to everyone that Miccy D's made me fat."
"Wtf mate?"
and i am not only talking about companies. about 2 years ago i went to the states to visit colleges and i saw this judge show. apperently 4th graders were playing around. one of the kids threw a pencil randomly and landed on a chair when the students sat down the pencil went into one of the students butt crack... i know that it sounded painful, but i couldn't stop laughing >.<;;
anyway long story short the pencil throwing kid's mother refused to pay the surgury for the injured kid and only decided to pay during court... i didn't even know y she tried... i mean its easy to tell when kids r lying and it was her kids fault...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:18 am
I hear things on the news about cases like that, and I can't believe you guys sue each other so much....I mean...gawd! sweatdrop xp you sue each other over the slightest little things!!!  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Summoned Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:20 pm
Ziporae
One thing I trully hate with a passion are rapists. They are the scum of the Earth to take advantage of someone like that. It's completely violating and traumatizing (sp?)... Just thinking about them fills me up with rage. scream

well.. i know where a few are.. if you wanna help me kill them off( though one of them i have to deal with personally) then you're free to join me  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:35 pm
There are only three things I can't stand in this world. 1. People who are intolerat of other peoples culture.
2. The French.
3. Hipocrates  

Airforce Soldier

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:40 pm
aircraft fan
Well I think you shouldn't go over board with but don't always eat junk either.

i know that what healthy foods are for  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:45 pm
Yes but take that too serious either, live a balanced life.  

Airforce Soldier

fighting biker chick

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:03 pm
totally lost now...money paint what?  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items