Want to be a cat?
  Sounds cool
  I always wanted to be a cat =D
  I'll just stick around and see what happens
  No thanks
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:03 pm
Honeypaw splash through the water confidently but cautiously in case Twolegs were around. "I really don't care what the Twolegs do as long as they stayed away from our river." She snorted in disgust when she smell the scent stale Twoleg monster (<- a car).  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:24 pm
Rivershine nodded and returned to cat paddle, walking up the shore, and shaking her fur dry. She stuck her nose in the sand seeing if she could dig anything shiny up. Maybe a bottle cap? But what she found was much differant. She followed a Twoleg scent caustiously until a peice of what the Twolegs called 'paper' stuck out of the sand. "Hey Honeypaw," she called picking up the paper being careful not to brake the paper with her teeth. She spread it out on the sand and looked at the ink, confused. What do all these lines mean? "Can you read Twoleg?" she asked. In truth, Rivershine thought the ink formed more of a map, but wasn't sure.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:35 pm
Honeypaw got out of the water and shook her fur dry."No but I think Goldenflower (An elder) can." Honeypaw looked at the paper carefully. Then she glanced around nervously as if she was expecting Twolegs to come and kidnap them both. "After all, Goldenflower used to be a kittypet most of her life before she even joined RiverClan." She open her jaws to scent anything unusual.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:45 pm
She followed Honeypaw and searched the area. "Want to go ask her about this?" she asked hopefully.

[[ ooh, darn it's so short >.< ]]

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:50 pm
[Gosh I sound more like the medicine cat then the apprentice lol]

"Sure." Honeypaw swipe her tongue over muzzle as if she ate a juicy piece of fresh-kill. Finding this Twoleg thing was exciting but it could also be dangerous. "Shall we hunt for the Clan on the way back?" She lifted her paw to scoop up a fish that was swimming nearby.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:55 pm
[[ Haha, Rivershine's only responsible when it calls for it I guess. :]]

"Of course." she nodded and folded the paper with her nose gently. Hmmm, how would she do this. She held the paper ginerly in between her teeth and returned to the bay, paddleing back ipriver with Honeypaw. At the same time she used her paws to scoop up some fish.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:01 pm
"Careful not to wet it." Honeypaw said as she scooped out several fish and bit its neck. "This should be enough fish, Firestar can send a hunting patrol later." She thought as she picked up as many fish as she can with her jaws.

[I don't mind if you write a sentence, as long as you post.]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:15 pm
"Tup." she got out, muffled though. She was being careful to hold her head high and stretch her neck so as not to get the Twoleg paper wet. She was holding two fish by her paws, stuck on her claws, but other than that she couldn't hold much more. Soon they were back at the camp and she was practically walking on her hind legs not to squish the fish. She was happy to reach the food pile and get the fresh fish off her claws.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:21 pm
"I guess I should check on Riverkit then." Honeypaw said as she put the fish in the fresh-kill pile. "You can ask Goldenflower about the paper." She walked towards the medicine cat den.

Firestar was glad to see her daughter and Rivershine come back. She was a little worried if something happened. "What have you got there, Rivershine?" She sniff at the paper cautiously.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:32 pm
Rivershine was about to tell Honeypaw she'd go and check on Riverkit, she was the head medicine cat after all, and she wanted to make sure nothing unexpected had gone on with Riverkits bite. But as Firestar called her, she had no choice but to go to her. Not that it was any big deal or anything, Honeypaw was a very gifted medicine cat.
She let down the Twolegs map. "We found this at the bay's shore, and we were wandering if you can translate this for us. I beleive it was made by Twolegs."

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:45 pm
"I don't think I can translate it, Rivershine." Firestar felt the fur on her neck rise a little. She was no kittypet! Firestar let the fur lie flat on her neck. "Goldenflower can translate it, probably but you might want to take a piece of fresh-kill to the elders. They seem a bit grumpier than usual."

[What did Riverkit get bit from?]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:56 pm
[[ Hmmm, let's say Riverkit got bit by a raccoon that lives by the Twolegs? And alos, ur Goldenflower right? ]]

Rivershine nodded, "Alright, I didn't think you could, but just hoping." she smiled kindly. She didn't mean anything by it, she was just curious. "I'll go get a fish and make my way to them straight away. Thank you Firestar." she did as she was told and with a fish in her paw, and the Twoleg paper in her mouth she made her way to the Elders. Goldenflower was napping by the tree. She sighed, it would be so rude to wake jer up, so she decided it was probably better to ask later. She was about to turn around until Goldwnflower's eyes opened and she sat up to clean herself off lazily.

Rivershine smiled and approached Goldenflower and bowed before sitting beside her. "Hello Goldenflower." she smiled and layed down the paper. "I was wandering, do you think you can translate this Twoleg writting? I also brought you a fish in case you were hungry." she said laying the fish down.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:55 pm
[Yeah I guess.]

Goldenflower glanced up. "Hello Rivershine." She looked at the Twoleg thing while she ate the fish gratefully. "I believe it's a Twoleg thing called a 'map.' They use it to get to places, I believe." She swipe her tongue on over her muzzle. "Where did she find this?" Goldenflower said as she continue to wash herself.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:08 pm
((Could I just be a bear to add variety? ;-; Or do I have to be a cat?))  

yukikuramafox

6,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:49 am
[I don't know... a bear? You can kill the cats pretty easily then =/ ]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff