I Shout at Thee! Death Note to Air Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:43 am
Hurrah!

Well, not being in the U.S and all, I'll have to wait for the DVDs but hurrah all the same. biggrin

I'm really curious about how the voices are going to turn out and if L is going to have an English accent, I want to see if his VA can pull it off or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:36 am
sarandeir
[katgirl] Tsuki-chan
0:

I heard a rumor today that L's dub voice will have *gasp* an English accent! <333

I heard this from a friend. I'm going to ask about it from the person she heard it from soon.

LE GASP!!!!! <333333333333 SQWEEEE! YEA BRITISH ACCIENT *peace sign* biggrin

OMG YES! *fangirl-gasm*  

t3h Rainbow Monkey

13Mizu-Chan13

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:53 am
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel

Yeah... its so boring being an extremely popular character at a con...
*coughcoughNARUTARDScoughcough*

HEY!!! stare I'm a naruto FAAAN, not a Narutard...

Well, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant the ones that get REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY overly excessively spaztic about it (not that spazzing is bad, just over doing it becomes a little trying on the nerves.)
btw.. I love Naruto too lol

well I know people like that... and they do get spaztic, more spaztic than ME eek and it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss annoying sweatdrop like this one time one of them tried to do a jutsue in japanese, but they only speak COMPLETE jibberish... I just want to yell at them "SHUT THE ******** UP!!! THATS NOT EVEN JAPANESE scream scream scream " but i can't crying crying crying

and iiiiiiiiiiiifffff they get that way, I'll have to like Death note is secret gonk cuz after they get spazzy and think they can ACTUALLY kill some one with a so called "FAKE-MERCHANDISE" Death Notes, Death Note will be unpopular so fast, your head will spin and blow up!!!! burning_eyes

OH GOD I KNOW!!!!
the little Death Note-tards will be like carrying around little black notebooks and be all... you piss me off *attempts to kill*
HA! *spazzes*
gonk burning_eyes

we'll have to be like the type of anime people who are quiet and Draw the characters.... and only DISSCUSS with our peopls, and spazz in the comfort of uor own home scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:06 pm
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel
sarandeir
Acolyte Je[z]ebel

Yeah... its so boring being an extremely popular character at a con...
*coughcoughNARUTARDScoughcough*

HEY!!! stare I'm a naruto FAAAN, not a Narutard...

Well, I didn't mean it that way. I just meant the ones that get REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY overly excessively spaztic about it (not that spazzing is bad, just over doing it becomes a little trying on the nerves.)
btw.. I love Naruto too lol

well I know people like that... and they do get spaztic, more spaztic than ME eek and it iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssss annoying sweatdrop like this one time one of them tried to do a jutsue in japanese, but they only speak COMPLETE jibberish... I just want to yell at them "SHUT THE ******** UP!!! THATS NOT EVEN JAPANESE scream scream scream " but i can't crying crying crying

and iiiiiiiiiiiifffff they get that way, I'll have to like Death note is secret gonk cuz after they get spazzy and think they can ACTUALLY kill some one with a so called "FAKE-MERCHANDISE" Death Notes, Death Note will be unpopular so fast, your head will spin and blow up!!!! burning_eyes

OH GOD I KNOW!!!!
the little Death Note-tards will be like carrying around little black notebooks and be all... you piss me off *attempts to kill*
HA! *spazzes*
gonk burning_eyes

we'll have to be like the type of anime people who are quiet and Draw the characters.... and only DISSCUSS with our peopls, and spazz in the comfort of uor own home scream

LMAO!!!! yessssssssssssssssssssss.....
and find the select few new members who may join us...
because they were proven worthy xd  

Acolyte Je[z]ebel

Ryuzaki - Silence

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:19 am
I don't think I've watched, or rather, Heard, the English Versions.
Simply put, I liked the Japanese Versions. Things sounded GREAT.

[katgirl] Tsuki-chan, I think your point is good. Accurate.
Very selfish people. Ugh.

Well, at least we can all say that we are the Originals, I think, smile .

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:55 pm
I think I'd watch it, tape it, and then watch it again about forty times while drooling all over myself.
Can't wait to see if they actually go through with it.

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Candyc0ated

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:37 pm
domokun
Yayyy.
It airs a day after my bday.
Hopefully it'll induce more stores here to get DN merchandise. >D
I don't really care that much - The US edits too much stuff out, so I'm not really expecting anything good.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:39 pm
Annoying bandwagon fantards... can't live with 'em, can't...well, that's about it. I don't care if it's little kids, but if you reach middle school and still act like that, you deserve to be shot in the spleen.

And the U.S. does tend to edit a lot of stuff out, but it's getting better! I guess...

Can't wait for the 20th!  

Cress Sybellos

Nimble Explorer

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:34 am
http://www.adultswim.com/

LOOKIE HERE! biggrin

On line premier of Death note... "tonight at six, Saturday at midnight". Or so it says...

Time zone differences mean it's not much use for me *grumbles* but I'm pretty sure you guys* would be interested. razz

*Well those who don't know about it already.  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff