Reply Life Issues & Fashion
What's your pain? Where does your pleasure lie? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Foxglow

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 am
I like to have mild pain inflicted on me sexually - biting and scratching.

And I have a strange but not uncommon fetish :p  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:42 pm
im not putting sexual things on here also how twisted am i i LOVE making voodoo dolls and using them twisted  

A plague called death

The Tookster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 am
hmm... i think i'm quite screwed up in da head... every time i dislike sumone, i can think about 100 ways for torture... hmmm... twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:31 pm
I really like Oreos. (non-sexual purposes!) 4laugh
I like fighting but martial arts type fighting not "dis my hood" fights.
I really really like the sound of violins and foreign languages too. whee
I really don't like styrofoam and the sound of things scratching (lightly scratching at a door or nalis against a chalkboard). gonk

AdrianaKitten

Xx_neoreaper_xX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:01 pm
I'll literaly do anything for a cheap laugh, like one time I went up to some of my friends and said something about them and this other kid of the opposite gender who likes them but they don't like the other kid back and I said something to make them hate me and the other kid but then I focused the persons hate on me, just for a laugh that lasted five seconds, the person is still mad at me.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 am
When I'm not lucid, I get a certain pleasure from clawing my arms up with my fingernails. It's not something I'm proud of, but after years of depression it's not something I'm ashamed of either. It's just a sign that I am sick and need medication. When I'm not on my drugs, life seems very bleak and I sometimes feel like I need physical pain to distract me from my mental pain.  

Veruniel
Crew

Spike23080

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:03 am
Well biteing is prity fun, good way to get your pain tolerance. I liked doing blood play with cutting into the chest and haveing your lover lick it. Cuffs are fun and a good way to start off when your just getting into BDSM. Sadly I have had probs with fineding anouther lover who would be interested into such things. But when I do I wish to use whips and and things to get my paint tolerance higher. Ropes would be anouther type of fun I would love to try out. But the very first thing I would have to do would to finaly use my straitjacket for some real fun.

Now me just being a nut case is nothing special anymore. Ive chilled out a bit thinking of homicide all the time and thinking every posible way of killing someone and tortureing them. But you cant let your crazyness run your life, so I got control of that hole thing.  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff