Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
And So Quoth the Raven (( Adventure RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:04 pm
"How would you know whether it's my business or not?" Rika snapped. "He just broke into that museum! What are you two up to?!" She crossed her arms across her chest and glared at him, Sky shuffling restlessly on her shoulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:08 pm
"Get out of that defensive stance and I might tell you" his voice was slightly mocking, but he was just joking with her, his smile was spreading across his face into a sinster grin...  

vampslayer3

Rika Shay

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:12 pm
Rika narrowed her eyes and continued to glare at him but unfolded her arms anyway. It was imperative that she find out what exactly was going on here, and she was willing to do almost whatever it took to find out...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:18 pm
"I don't really know" Leon said as she uncrossed her arms "All I know is that Zach ran like mutha ********, after stealing that huge sword, i'm pretty sure it was used in the thirteenth crusade, or some other number with a three in it..." that was one of his downfalls, a bad memory...  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:20 pm
Yumi followed the two curious to find out what was going on. She opped onto the tiger's back and followed quiet as a ghost.

Her wite hair weaved in tune with the wind, flawlessly as she stayed beside them. She looked at the girl and smiled and then at the man and stroked the tiger's fur softly.

"May I follow from curiosity?"she asked softly.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:23 pm
Rika's face fell. It was hard to tell whether she was upset or disappointed. She stared at a tree over to the left of the raven-man for a moment as if thinking and then, suddenly, her bird launched itself off her shoulder and flew off into the night.
"Well, then," she said quietly, watchign Sky fly away and then looking once again at the man. "Well..."

Rika Shay

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:33 pm
"Who ffell down the well beautiful maiden?" Leon joked with her smiling he looked at her "So what do you want?" he asked, his eyeborws furriwed, paying his ful attention to her...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:38 pm
Rika shot him an annoyed look.
"I just thought...nevermind..." she said in reply to his second query. "I suppose I'll just..." she trailed off, and then whistled, sliding from a low note to a high note. Sky reappeared above the treeline and landed on her outstretched arm. She then turned back to the man.
"...What did you say your name was...?"

Rika Shay

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:33 am
Zach stopped, he seriously doubted that anyone would care to check the museum... what police forces were left in this god-forsaken land were completely corrupt, and more of personal bodyguards to the rich.

The hatred and the dissidence, and cruelty toward fellow man had given birth to what the church called demons. He didnt care about these. as long as they did no wrong they would not taste his steel....

His new steel.

He unsheathed his sword and looked upon its glory. It was as a weapon of angels, it shone in the darkness and seemed to cut the night as he swung it back and forth moving through his fighting stances and oddment attacks.

It was much lighter than his old sword, yet somehow larger... It seemed odd to him, but now he could more easily maneuver it in one hand... In fact his general slashes were much faster than before.

He sheathed it again.. it was a beautiful blade, but he was not to overuse such a gift, karma had a funny way with him.

He turned then, hearing footsteps approch from behind him. He also noticed a bird of prey look at him, this creature, did not belong in this city. He knew that much for sure....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 7:49 am
(( Hehe, Im surprised Yumi's tiger hasnt eaten Sky smile )) Leon looked at her "Only if I can have your name in exchange" his voice was slightly devious, but he outstretched a hand for her to shake (( And if you guys havent read his description he seduces women like its a daily practice 3nodding ))  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:24 am
(( weee home sick with the flu 3nodding xp ))

Yumi sat on the tiger's back quietly, and watched the two quietly.

She ran a hand through her white hair softly, and looked around, wondering where the other man had gotten to.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:39 pm
[So you guys are in a museum? O_o]

Scarlett walked down the streets, stopping here and there, looking at the displays.

SweetHugz

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:47 pm
[[ no Zach was just in there, we are actually in a forest XP ))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:51 pm
[Oh wow that moved quickly lol]  

SweetHugz

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:59 pm
Scarlett decided to go back home already. She brought alot groceries and started to walk back into the forest. She spotted a boy,a girl and a tiger. Feeling suspicious and curious, she hid in a bush and watched what they were doing..  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff