Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Do your parents like the way you dress? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I dress (and/or am labeled as)...
  Emo.
  Goth.
  Punk.
  Skater.
  Well-fashioned.
  Like a slut.
  Like a poll whore.
View Results

Mr Jahabadin

Benevolent Citizen

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:25 pm
I think my dad thinks that since i dress emo and stuff that i do drugs and stuff. Which i don't.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:17 pm
Funny, I dress in black a lot and wear those baggy pants or wear pants with lots of chains and my dad doesn't say anything, but if he sees my brother wearing my clothes (since we are more of less the same size but different height) he tells them to take off those girl clothes *laughs* He considers the way I dress a feminine way I think  

Alternative_loser

Lonely Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Eribo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:23 pm
*SIGH*i dress how i wanna but my parents hate it.............. emo  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:21 pm
I dress always black or white.. My parents don't care much.
But sometimes they get angry and start labeling me as "goth". rofl  

Dark Hearted Shadow

----kaiSPARDA----

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:58 pm
I pretty much dress how I want. heart My mom doesn't like it, and my dad could care less. My mom says she doesn't want me dressing emo and she doesn't want me t listen to rock b/c she says that's "white ppl music", but I don't intend on being some robot who follows trends or stereotypes myself anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:30 pm
My Dad Doesn't Mind...My Mom can't stand how I wear my Make-up sometimes. I've earned The Title of Manson's Daughter at my school...(Or Manah Manson) and my mom isn't much for My outfits...but she's starting to get use to it...My wardrobe...very...Black xd some blood red stuff, some white, some plaid mini skirts. and a lot of fishnets...My mom can't stand 'em...and my ties are awsomefull^^...yeah...  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Ultra Violet Sunset

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:57 pm
I love to dress in bright colored T's and jeans, so my parents don't really have an issue with the way I dress.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:14 pm
My dad could care less. My mom is cool with it, she was punky as a kid, she goes to shows with me and stuff. My grandparents hate it though, but they're leaving anyways.  

hotsk8rrchik

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yevaFACE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:16 pm
i always wear a hoodie no matter what. my mom (and everybody eles) thinks im crazy and bugs me about it. they really hate the way i dress.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:50 pm
Both of my parents are fine with the way i dress. although my mom wouldn't let my dye my hair black in 7th graded like i wanted(i think its because i went to a lutheren school then) oh well i like my dyed blonded hair much better. lol  

Belladona Snape

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 11:19 am
I air on the side of artsy goth. But I hate labels because some days I dress emo, butch (I'm a girl FYI), bohemian, whatever I feel like.

My mom and dad let me dress this way but don't want me to "go off the deep end." Whatever that means because they let me go pretty far mrgreen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:11 pm
I don't live with my parents anymore so I don't care.  

drkmtn

Lexii x Lette

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:51 pm
i dress off and on.
i mostly dress in the color BlAcK. psht, didnt see that coming.
i dress skater(blue, green, pink, ripped jeans, nautical stars, Volcom, Quicksilver...).
and then there's my hardcore side(racoon eyes, black shirt, black pants[Tripps], spike collar and braclets, chains, and heavymetal iPod).
also scene-em0(tight jeans, a patterned shirt, colored beans and blacelets...)
yeah, im a hybrid of lables...

my mom hates it. but lets face it, she aint never gunna wear it so why should i care what she thinks? psht.
and my dad hasn't seen me dark and scary yet so... he think sim fine.

so not.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:58 pm
i dress...wild? i guess you can say. like i have a wide range of likes in clothing. but for my goth/emo wear my mom loves it. she always like "ohhh that's so cute!" 4laugh when im wearing my white baggy pants with these awesome chains, a black n silver shirt, gloves, & tons of black bracelets. and come to think of it like all the moms on my street like what i wear.... and my hair too O.o weird but i accept all complements  

Kiwi Punk Cheriz

Eri Luvs You
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:34 am
I'm in college therefor it doesnt matter.
I'm an adult.
smile  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games