Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Lisim ever found yourself doing it?!? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx_Yuuki_xX

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:10 pm
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel
Sayaka Tenoh
umila the angel
i tend to eat like L and talk like him...i even caught myself sitting like him at lunch one time. i got a lot of weird stares. A weird conversation soon followed:

blonde girl: uh, why are you sitting like that?
me: ...
blonde girl: well?
me: -eats some strawberry shortcake- there's a 78% chance of me kicking your a** if you don't leave me alone...
blonde girl: what?!
me: my mistake: 99.9% chance.
blonde girl: then why don't you do it then?
me: cake first. kick your a** later.

Oh my god that was awesome. xD You really told her off just like L would. If not, close enough.

I found myself during Economics class one day chewing or sucking which ever one you guys call it on my thumb. I then realized "Oh I'm doing an L!" I should try to sit like him but my tummy is a bit chubby. xP I'm losing weight slowly though.

I am an angel...

thanks. she showed up a few days later with her boyfriend. i was eating some chocolate pudding when i told her: " there is a 90% chance of me kicking your a** and stealing your boyfriend" ...and that's was the truth.

....Believe in me.

xD Wow....Did they just walk off after that?

yes...and i'm dating him right now. xd

xd Score one for the L team! They shouldn't mess with anyone who is from the L guild. We might just steal their significant other.

But seriously thats pretty funny.
]

LOL! that's a total win heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 3:38 pm
I sometimes find myself sitting in an L like fashion, but to be honest, I tend to sit like Near more often (but that's because I sort of sat like that before I knew of Death note's existence. blaugh In fact, I'm sitting like him right now.)

I've also started to pick things up in a similar way to L as well...  

Piffle Inna Box

solitary-hue

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:41 pm
I sit like L whenever I can, especially at the computer. And I have to be eating something sweet while or before I work to concentrate completely. >.> And I bite my thumb when I'm thinking. Oh, and I annoy my friends by muttering some of his quotes at opportune moments. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:08 pm
ugh, i sat like L while eating my dessert (chocolate cereal) and my mom kept telling me to stop, but I wouldn't, and she SQUERTED me with a water spraier that she used to spray the cats when the fight...

crying SHE DOESN'T GET ME!!! crying  

13Mizu-Chan13

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 3:25 pm
The other day I realized that I was chewing on my fingernails. Well, I wasn't really chewing them (damn you, braces) but I kinda had my thumb in my mouth, between my teeth. I was kinda weirded out before I realized it was an L moment. It annoys my parents a bit...because I'm not supposed to bite anything with the braces.
I "shoot" people as well. I said "BANG!" to this kid on the sidewalk the other day, and I think he though I was a maniac.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:11 pm
I tend to sit like him (I almost always have), and I've picked
up his bad eating/thumb-sucking/chewing habits...

Ablepsy

Sayuri Shichiyou

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:25 pm
I tend to sit like L when ever I'm doing my homework or some project thing.(It does help you think better)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:50 pm
Sayuri Shichiyou
I tend to sit like L when ever I'm doing my homework or some project thing.(It does help you think better)

It doesn't help me think better. It just causes me leg pain. sweatdrop  

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ankhes

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:13 pm
I started eating a lot of sweets and walking barefoot around the house, also I got a shirt that's identical and I use it a lot, I also started to style my hair like him... heart _ heart

I got the habit of holding the phone like him as well...*squeels* It's the L fangirlism...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:06 pm
when I do my hair its like a long version of L-samas.
and I sit like him always.  

The World Within

Rem10124

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:05 pm
I tend to bite my tip of the thumb like L does, I walk around the house barefoot and i even have a baggy long sleeve shirt like his except it's purple and has a deer on it ^^
Also i have a huge sugar addiction. I sometimes eat sugar raw!
I don't sit up straight either...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:21 am
hmmm... I must be the only one who doesnt. Acctually I'm a chocolate fan like Mello and I love toys and puzzles like Near... no real L traits though  

mikominouchi

Konfekt

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:10 pm
xD I sit like L alot at the computer. Sometimes at school.... >.< I eat tons of sweets, just on random occasions. I made a huge cake one day just cause I wanted one xD I chew my fingers and hold paper like he does. I tend to have that far off look that L sometimes has, you know what I mean? Oooh, and i never wear socks and i looooove my baggy jeans 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:19 pm
I hate having anything on my feet. I I could I woldn't wear shoes or socks ever! I sit like L when I'm watching tv (it's impssible to do it at school) and I love sweets! heart  

PoptartLogic

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:45 pm
I'm somewhat the opposite in regards to socks. I love them, especially stripy ones. heart At the moment I'm wearing a pair with pictures strawberries all over them. xd

Though not wearing them every now and them feel quite nice too. 3nodding

I've been sitting like L more often than I think. I recently showed my mum an L figure I want (which features him perched on a chair holding a cup of tea) and she said "He sits like you."

I then started to pay more attention to how I sit and I realised I do sit like him quite often.

Oh my.

xd  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas