Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//abandoned memories// join now!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

***** =
  own
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:41 pm
Mitsukai definitely wanted somebody's help, but she wasn't sure she wanted his help. "No, it's just you don't seem like you've found that special something everybody's got. Even if you have, you're probably abusing that." She suddenly felt relatively comfortable, for whatever reason. Though that could be changed, depending on what the weird player did next.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:20 pm
"So what's different about me? What am I missing?" He smirks.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:29 pm
She looked away. "Who knows..maybe it's strength, pain, fear, love? It's impossible for me to figure that out for you." It seemed awkward for her to be saying that, especially to somebody like him. She backed away, and tried to log out a few times. "Hm...maybe it's best to actually be in the game..." She thought aloud, and slightly turned away from him, about ready to walk away from him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:48 pm
"Oh come now. Are you gonna walk away ? You're not gonna get anywhere like that. If you just turn away whats gonna happen? You don't even wanna be my friend? Now that makes me sad." He pretends to frown.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:28 pm
Mitsukai stopped and looked at him. "You're not acting very friendly. It's hard to make friends with someone like that. Hm...maybe that's what you're missing.." She put her hand up to her chin and thought. "Well, if you're not going to help me I might as well find some other way to get out this game."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:03 pm
"I'm not friendly? Oh how depressing." Scare says with another laugh.

Drag watches two argue one of thm looking sad an deppressed and a girl at that. He felt the need to step in so he did. He runs out "Mitsuki i've been looking all over for you! You HAVE to come check this out!" He lightly grasps her shoulder and runs around the corner until they're out of sight.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:59 pm
Mitsukai followed, and looked back at the scythe-wielding player. "What...?" She stopped running and looked at the person, looking worried. She suddenly realized what she was saying previously, she went to far, she shouldn't have said any of that, not just that. But she was actually inside the game. Feeling terrible, her stomach seemed to ache, even though she was in "The World." She winced and took a step back almost tripping over nothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:01 pm
Scare shrugs and walks off.

Drag shrugs but says "You didn't look too happy talking to that guy."  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:10 pm
She looked at Drag, gaining her balance. "What's...wrong with me...?" Everything seemed confusing to her know, everything became twisted, unbelievable and messed up. "The World...it's not a normal game..is it..?" Mitsukai looked away and, again, took a step backwards. Something then was spotted out of the corner of her eye, something was moving...

Alkira was standing alone in the church in Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground. Everything was quiet. She was staring at the broken down statue. She took a step forward, the window behind the statue let out colorful rays of sunlight which shone on her pale face. The sound of her foot hitting the marble floor echoed. An odd noise began coming from behind her. She turned around, the noises echoed again. "No...AIDA..!" She jumped back, the sound was louder than ever, during the time she was jumping back she looked behind her as AIDA appeared right behind her. She was then struck by AIDA as she crashed to the ground, AIDA surrounding her body. "Damn it..." Something seemed to shut her body down. She closed her eyes as she felt her strength being drained out of her, or something to that effect. She heard a last foot step of somebody other than her own, as she fell unconscious.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:53 pm
Whatcha looking at?  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:43 pm
Mitsukai began walking past the player. "What...is that...?" The substance began growing and getting closer, until it quickly struck at Drag, but it hardly missed. She slowly turned to Drag, since she now knew that the substance was AIDA, and it was going for him. She had seen it before, and was hit by it, and lost a small fragment of her memory of her friends. AIDA wasn't there, it must have disappeared behind him or something. "No...run! Run away...! You'll lose...-" She then fell to the ground, as she was struck by AIDA from behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:42 pm
Drag's eyes widen as she collapses to the floor. Despite her words he stands his ground against the unknown thing before him.  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:14 pm
AIDA appeared in front, about to strike Drag but it suddenly disappeared.

Daku stepped in, he was the one who made AIDA disappear. He had his arm extended. A few seconds passed as he put his arm down. "Are you okay? AIDA didn't hit you, did it?" He walked up to Mitsukai on the ground and picked her up. "AIDA must have went for the weaker player..." He thought, as Mitsukai was automatically gated out, as well as Alkira back in the holy ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:52 pm
Drag was still standing there confused says. "What... was that?"  

MeIAm3330

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:51 pm
"AIDA. A virus that wanders "The World" stealing player's memories. I'm not sure why though." Daku walked up to Drag and smiled. "No worries though, every thing's alright now."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff