Addelina

Desirable Reveler

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 am
Lunar_Aphrodite
Every time I hear Stephen King's name I feel a chill go down my spine, he is truley one of the greatest horror writters of all time! I've read parts of his books and I have to close them after a while because it weirds me out.

Every time one of his movies come on I want to run into the other, I eventually watch them during the day time because I feel safer then ^^

Rose Red was awesome! It's super long but it is a joy and I love how he plays the pizza guy in his movie ^^

I've seen the shinning way too many times to count and Carrie once (I also saw Carrie 2 but was that actually made by him?).

Secret Window is awesome! (But I mainly just watched that one because it was Johnny Depp but the Stephen King thing was extra goodness ^^ ).

I agree, I love all of those. They are soon going to air a mini-series of his best-seller Under The Dome. That was a good book.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 6:14 pm
OMG It weirded the heck out of me. The Stand and The Dead Zone are my favorite.

He is supposed to have a sequel to The Shining coming out this year called Doctor Sleep.  

Maze353

Questionable Tactician

Pink Lady Froggy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 am
I forgot what it is called, the one on the hotel, that crazy dude trying to kill the boy.... darn i cant think of the name gonk
But king.... is the KING! blaugh  
Fantasy Books Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces