Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Life of A Demigod (LET THE FLOOD OF RPC'S BEGIN!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  No
  Yes
View Results

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:46 pm
" Well she is!" Leon said in an exasperated tone " I mean come on Lisa, isn't she stacked?" he asked her, hoping for her to say yes " I know you swing that way but I don't, serious bro, I don't judge chicks" Lisa smiled, she sounded a bit like her brother there, she giggled lightly for about the first time in her life, and then looked back to Taylor " Yeah, sounds good to me..." she smiled, his eyes were a beautiful stormy gray, and it made her just want to stare into them, she smiled at him and said "So I guess we should gte permission from your mom huh?" she asked " Yeah, i'll go talk to his stacked mom" Leon said jokingly before walking up to Taylor's mom, he tapped her shoulder lightly " I know you're like, on duty and such, but we'd like to know if your son can come to camp with us..." he said sheepishly to her  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:53 pm
She turned around and smiled. "Ah, you're the boy that was sitting with Taylor, aren't you?" she smiled, bending her knees lightly, her bust showing just barely as she tapped him on the head. "Sure, that's fine wth me." he said, turning around, bending over to put up a man's cup. Taylor watched his happen. "Why is your brother trying to flirt with my mom?" he smiled with a chuckle as the girl looked at him. "What? Do I have something on my face?" he smiled, running his hand through his hair.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:32 pm
Leon blushed and smiled as he walked back " Your mom says its cool, and bent over, lord help me" he joked, sitting back down at the table " So after you get back you think we could roll? Cause I hate this city, so annoying" he said, pointing out to the heavily littered Carson city sidewalk, a park was being torn down... " Most likely to make another ******** strip mall..." he hated people who tore down places for kids to have fun, he had liked that one especially, e used to hang out there with is friends when he was little Lisa snapped back into reality at her brothers comment " Oh ,no, you look great..." she blushed lightly and looked down, her hair didn't hide her face as well this way, but she didn't care, he must be a year or two older than her brother, no chance for her she thought " How old are you?" she asked. Slightly curious, she raised her head and stared into his stormy eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:52 pm
Taylor chuckled. "My mom's actually 29. She had me when she was 16." he smiled gently, the noticed the park. "Hey! I loved that place. What a let down." he said, staring at it. "I mean, why do people have to ruin everything beautiful?" he sighed, then smiled. "Me? I'm actually 13. What do you ask?" a sweet smile appearing along his face.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:59 pm
" Oh no reason..." she said sheepishly, looking across " Man, and we used to hang out there, what is wrong with people?" she asked, slightly annoyed, her and her brother had had some great times there... Leon smiled " Dude I thought you were like, sixteen man, wicked, my sis' asked cause she digs you bro, like I said earlier" Leon grinned widely at his sister, then stopped when she shot him the death-glare. " So anyway, when do you plan to roll out?" he asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:09 pm
((Seriously, I don't speak gangsta D: ))

Taylor sighed. "If I were sixteen, why would I be in the junior high?" he chuckled, looking at Leon. "Well, I guess she does." he smiled and shrugged, yawning. He once again took out his sketch book, not catching that Leon had said. He was suddenly inspired.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:14 pm
(( Not gangsta, hippie, lol )) Leon smiled " What're you drawing now?" he asked, slightly weirded out by his sudden urge to draw again. Lisa frowned, his non-chalant attitude kinda put a damper on her day, she looked over the sketch book, she could only see the beginnings and couldn't tell what he was drawing " What is it? I can't tell yet..." she said, she was always slightly impatient.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:26 pm
((Well, I'm REALLY not fluent in hippie))

He smiled. "I'm not telling!" he giggled, his eyes not moving away from his paper. He sketched away quickly making a body of water, a sun...quite possiblely some people and dogs. Some trees. It was very detailed. He smiled at his scribbles with delighted eyes, continuing with the people's hats, woman in dresses, etc.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:34 pm
(( no you aren't apparently, so I will try and put it in regular speak 4 u )) Leon smiled " Awwww come on dude! You can't draw and not let us see!" he was just as impatient as his sister, and was sometimes worse Lisa smiled " Then you gotta give us a hint at least!" she was overly impatient now, she liked the drawing he had done earlier and wanted to see more (( its a wedding picture right? ))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:51 pm
((Sure! Why the hell not!))

Taylor smiled happily, finishing up his picture and passing it to Lisa. "There, I rushed though since you two wanted it so badly....it's Leon and my mother." he said, trying so hard to not laugh, but it didn't work too well. He burst out into laughter and everyone looked at him. His mother walkedover tom him. "Taylor! Stop it! The boss knows you're my son! Want to get me fired!?" he hissed. "I'm sorry mother..." he said, looking at the sketchbook.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:55 pm
(( lol I heard a slightly romantic view, and a girl in a dress, I expected wedding, lol, and I hav 2 go for tongiht, seeya tomorrow)) Leon smiled " that wouldn't be a problem with me, but then you'd be my step-son, and I don't think you'd like that..." he smiled at Taylor, they seemed to be getting along well... " That's awesome, I think i'll have to tack it up to the wall when we et to camp just so I can tease Leon about it" she smiled as she said this, her tone was joking but she really thought it wouold be funny to tack it up  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:39 am
He smiled at Lisa's comment. "Heh, that would be great! Even though no one would know exactly why you posted it." he chuckled. His eyes started to sparkle when he watched the kids. "So...you mean to say that you wouldn't mind getting married to a woman that's almost thirty, huh? That's a little...scary." he frown, running his hands through his hair as he gave yet another yawn. "Jesus, my step-dad is a weirdo." he smirked, thinkng about the man in the hospital.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:17 am
" Why's he a weirdo? All he did was get jacked up by some sort of gang..." Leon looked at him confusedly, this time he had said step-dad, he must have meant it the whole time. Lisa smiled at er brother " Leon's right, how's it weird?" she asked curiously  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:54 pm
He smiled, running his hands through his hair. "No, it's not that. Before that, we get along great. He's just a fun man...but I don't know my real dad, so...whatever." he gave a half smiled as he continued to watch his mother once again.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:14 pm
" Oh... Well we know how you feel, our mom works and keeps us both living, single..." he gave a half-hearted smile and looked back at Taylors mom " I still say she's hot". He smiled and pulled out a small mp3 player, he threw it to his sister " Your music is all on there now by the way" he smiled. She had no idea how to work a computer, he on the other hand had the expertise of a programmer. Lisa caught it barely and smiled " Thanks, did you upload my Cascada?" she asked, she knew he never remembered everything he had to do. " Oh s**t I knew I forgot something, i'll get it on there later..." he smiled back, they were getting along for once. " So when is your mom off of shift?" Leon asked curiously.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff