PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 1:02 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
The Crimson has a red top and black bottom xp

Sweet. ^^

I guess...its just kinda weird with dual colors.

All they had at the time I got my Lite was white or pink, so I gotta white one. That crimson one sounds awesome though

I didnt realize it, but all that is Crimson is the top part. Otherwise the entire thing is Black.

which is exactly why I like it, red and black are two of my favorite colors.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:34 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
The Crimson has a red top and black bottom xp

Sweet. ^^

All they had at the time I got my Lite was white or pink, so I gotta white one. That crimson one sounds awesome though

I didnt realize it, but all that is Crimson is the top part. Otherwise the entire thing is Black.

Blue and Silver are my favorite colors, then Red(blood red) and Black.  

blue_man_of_destruction

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:35 pm
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Purple dominates them all  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:32 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction

Purple dominates them all

Purple? confused  

blue_man_of_destruction

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:15 pm
My DS has never given me problems, except that the alarm isn't obnoxious enough to wake me up all the way. >.>;

Nintendo systems -are- reliable.
My NES still works.
My SNES still works.
My Game Boy Color still works -after it got dropped into a toilet- (Also, the Pokemon Silver cart inside didn't lose any data, but the clock reset.)
My friend Bobby could leave his Gamecube on for days at a time, and it still runs fine.

Sony, on the other hand, sucks. The PSX, (2) CD Player(s), and MP3 Player that we have hardly work right at all anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:35 pm
I know what you're talking about. My Gamecube fell out of it's box 3 feet onto a parking lot and still worked fine(though it is cracked on the top), My N64 probably still worked whenever I gave it away a year ago, I dropped my Wii whenever I first got it and it works as if nothing happened, and all my handhelds have been dropped so many times that Steven Hawking would have trouble counting them all up. The only problem that I ever had with a Nintendo system was that my old DS's L button stopped working after I played it for like 3 hours a day, every day, so that's why I gotta DS Lite. I think the only documented case of a Nintendo system breaking is whenever my friend was playing the Virtual Console on his Wii, and pulled on the controller too hard and knocked it 5 feet off his dresser, which caused the game deck to not eject his game. He got it fixed though.

Can't say the same for my other systems. My PS2 is retarded and only works decent with Guitar Hero anymore, and although I love it, my Xbox 360 had problems whenever I first got it, but it works pretty well now.  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:02 am
The most unreliable system I have ever had was the Dreamcast. I have 7 of those things sitting upstairs next to my Atari(that still works) and not a single one of them works anymore! No idea why they dont work either, never dropped them or anything like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 am
blue_man_of_destruction
The most unreliable system I have ever had was the Dreamcast. I have 7 of those things sitting upstairs next to my Atari(that still works) and not a single one of them works anymore! No idea why they dont work either, never dropped them or anything like that.

Rumor has it that Dreamcast was built to break after a year or so of use to force people to buy a new one...  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:21 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Rumor has it that Dreamcast was built to break after a year or so of use to force people to buy a new one...

Lol. I heard that to....would not suprise me. My favorites games on the system were Soul Calibur, Skies of Arcadia, and Gandia II. Skies of Arcadia was re-released on the gamecube and its just as awesome as the first one, and Grandia II was remade for the PS2....its not bad but to laggy.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:20 pm
Friend's Xbox360: broke because a pillow was on it.
My DS: still works after throwing it at hard cement and throwing huge rocks that are like 60 pounds at it.  

froggie of pwnage

Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces