Lord Spyderguy
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Takori
Lord Spyderguy
Shiva_Avalon
Lord Spyderguy
all good points.....

i really want them to make a non enterprise movie.....( no kirk, picard, archer or any of theose other in between a-d ship captains....

i want to see a voyager movie. 3nodding

data could have wrinkles if he wanted........ didnt you see in one of the tng episodes he let his hair start to grey. 3nodding

but alas..... he is dead now...... and b-4 gonna screw him up..... stare

actually he died his hair is what I thought... and Data never should have died crying

i think that dr. soong gave data the ability to manipulate his hair...... he should not have died ever....... it makes me sad.....
what makes you guys think that was truly b-4 at the end of the movie? There's still a possibility that it was Data and, before he went over to rescue Picard, he hid the programming that made him unique. Star Trek writers like to think like that...

but why would he do that?
You know what else we're forgetting? Remember when they first reassembled B-4? How Data downloaded his entire neural net into him!!!

i didnt forget that.... i pointed it out how he started singing the same song data sand in the beggining at rikers and troys wedding.
oh... sweatdrop sorry...guess I didn't catch on to that  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:11 pm
Romulans are alright. But it was done in Nemisis. Sort of. We need a voyager movie. I never understood why there wasn't. It wasn't like the show wasn't popular.  

Lystat

Sustineo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:26 pm
no.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 7:13 am
They can't do a Voyager because they all get propmoted at the end so they all split up. They can't do a TNG one because Data's dead and half the crew have gone off to do other jobs, and they can't do a DS9 because Sisko's dead, O'Brien's gone off back to earth and Odo's back in The Great Link.
I heard a rumour they were going to make Star Trek XI a Klingon one. So the main characters will be Klingon and half the movie will be in Klingon with subtitles.  

Lopan

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:28 pm
Lopan
They can't do a Voyager because they all get propmoted at the end so they all split up. They can't do a TNG one because Data's dead and half the crew have gone off to do other jobs, and they can't do a DS9 because Sisko's dead, O'Brien's gone off back to earth and Odo's back in The Great Link.
They can do a movie minus a few people, a couple people would be a bit perturbed to have a movie without the greatness that is Avery Brooks, but it can be done. Hell, I, one of the biggest fanboys for Avery Brooks, would rather see a DS9 without Sisko, than no DS9 movie at all.
Quote:

I heard a rumour they were going to make Star Trek XI a Klingon one. So the main characters will be Klingon and half the movie will be in Klingon with subtitles.
eek Sweet Mother of Chancellor Martok!

Where did you get this info? That sounds SWEET! whee  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 5:49 am
I've got a DS9 DVD with an interview with Rick Berman on it. There was an episode in season 5 where Worf and Dax spend an entire episode on Martok's ship. It was a test to see how many people would like a fully Klingon episode, because then, they were (and I think they still are) planning a new series called Star Trek: Klingon. But I think they're just gonna make a movie now.  

Lopan

Shuromai

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 2:21 pm
That would be hell for the makeup department, but sweet otherwise!  
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 6:29 am
Shuromai
Star Trek has ALWAYS been hell for the Makeup Department. When you think of it, Klingons are much easier than say, Andorians?  

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

Lopan

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 11:00 am
I think the easiest would be bajorans 'cause all you have to do is put a few nose ridges on 'em.  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:13 am
gud point!
are all the ridges made from latex or somthing  

Gigabyte

Lopan

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 9:15 am
What about Cardassians! How long would that take?!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 2:48 pm
I don't know if I should be replying to this thread. Cause its a major bubble burster.

The rumor on the next Star Trek movie, number XI is supposed to be another prequel. The prequel is supposed to be about the Romulan War before Kirks time.

I hate to say this but this does not entice me.

OH, and so you all know its not that I hate Berman and Braga, but they are past milking Star Trek, they are bloodletting it now. They need new people. Manny Coto, or even Michael Strazynski (mispelled from Babylon 5) showed an interest in Star Trek, give it to them period. They can revive trek.  

Christophers

Lopan

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:32 pm
Yeah. I'll go along with that. I didn't like Enterprise at first because it contradicted everything. Like in the first episode they meet Klingons. They're not supposed to meet Klingons to AT LEAST another 50 years!
But it's kinda cool, seeing everything happenening before Kirk....

And another thing (sorry folks) If NX-01 was the first Enterprise, how come they don't list it as an Enterprise? Whenever people talk about the Enterprise-E, they call it "The sixth Ship" If NX-01 was counted, it'd be the seventh! Sorry I'm gibbering again.... sweatdrop
I'd like the new movie set at the same time as TNG and DS9 and Voyager, but a completley new cast. That'd be cool. (sorry for gibbering sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:05 pm
Lopan
And another thing (sorry folks) If NX-01 was the first Enterprise, how come they don't list it as an Enterprise? Whenever people talk about the Enterprise-E, they call it "The sixth Ship" If NX-01 was counted, it'd be the seventh! Sorry I'm gibbering again.... sweatdrop

The NX-01 technically was not a Federation starship.  

Kyle_Dark

master_jedi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:35 am
Se Ga Takai
Shuromai
Star Trek has ALWAYS been hell for the Makeup Department. When you think of it, Klingons are much easier than say, Andorians?
OR the Anticans and Seily.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces