Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
::[Vacation.Distaster]:: (FINALLY FULL x3!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seem interesting?
  Hell yeah!
  Pft. No.
View Results

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:50 am
((Ok, I'm a chick but better at playing dude....MY CHICK IS BLIND?!?! (didn't read the story because the colors hurt my eyes.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:58 am
sweatdrop Uh... Yeah. But you're an angel. I'm sure he could do something about it.... Later on in the story.

Cyreli

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:20 am
((Yes, very true!))

Taylor opened his eyes, his wings rolled up. He yawned streching some. "Maybe I could go take a walk." he said to himself, softly. He left the building and saw two young women. "Why hello there!" he exclaimed sweetly, his voice was so pure. His attention first gazed to the woman who was just sitting there. He walked over towards them and tapped the sitting girl's shoulder. "Need any help?" he asked, smiling. Then he turning to the other girl with the suitcase. "Oh! Let me get that!" he smiled taking the sitting girl's hand in one of his then the other girl's suitcase handle in the other. He was happy to help.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Joseph smiled as he saw Taylor helping the two girls. I think I'll get that suitcase... He grinned and slid off the banister he was sitting on outside. "Hey Taylor, I can get that suitcase, don't worry about it. Help the girl inside." Putting his hand on the handle, he winked and gestured toward the girl that had had the suitcase. "She's who I chose," he mouthed. He grinned again and turned his undivided attention to Carlie. "So," he began, "would you like a tour of the house?"  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:42 pm
Taylor looked at Joseph happily. "Well, if you insist." he smirked lightly as he still guided the girl up all the stairs. He gave a slight chuckle to what Joseph told him and nodded. He walked slowly, as he knew the girl could not see. ((I think he knows)) When they finally reached the top of the steps, he smirked. "Oh! I guess I'll get your suitcase as well." he smiled at her as he started to walk down, again passing Joseph and the woman. "Please stay there for a minute." he told her as he grasped all her things, lugging them up the steps.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:57 pm
"Are you sure you don't want any help?" Lauren said, holding on the the railing so she won't fall down the stairs or anything.  

SweetHugz

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:21 pm
Carlie found herself standing on the stairs in major confusion. She looked at the man, who seemed to be around Carlie's age. "Um..." That was the only thing that she could compute from her vocals to her mouth. She looked around, then began walking up the steps, letting the man take her suitcase.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:35 pm
"Oh, how silly of me," Jospeh said. He stopped on a step and held out his hand. "I'm Joseph." He smiled brightly at Carlie and tossed his hair from his mahoghny eyes.  

Spirit-senpai Albarn

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:03 pm
Carlie smiled back, only slightly, and took his hand, and embraced it. She walked up the steps, still holding it. "Uh...I'm Carlie..." She managed to say, in front of this, from her point of view, gorgeous angel.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:07 pm
Taylor smiled at the girl. "Yes, I'm very sure." he said, seemingly happy to be doing such work. It was only proper for a gentleman to help a woman when she needed it. He held her suitcase in one hand and held her hand with the other. "Shall we?" he smiled lightly as they went into the mansion. The gate opened silently as he walked into the courtyard. "I will show you to your courters, then show you around if you wish it." he smiled, opening the large doors to the mansion.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:27 pm
Joseph grinned and lead her up the steps. "Carlie... That's a nice name. You know you can let go of my hand, right? But... You don't have to." He winked at her slyly, head turned to one side. She's very pretty... He blushed slightly and kept leading her up the stairs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Maddison got out of the cramped taxi and took her luggage from the trunk before looking up at the mansion, smiling. Well, this should be relaxing......., she thought. She stepped up to the door as the taxi drove away. She raised her hand and pushed the doorbell, which she could hear from the outside.

Cyreli

Spirit-senpai Albarn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:45 pm
[I forgot to put a last name on my profile... Black, mayhaps? xD]  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:21 pm
Carlie smiled, adn felt her cheeks blush red. She kept a hold of his hand, not wanting to let go. "Thanks." She replied, hearing his compliment, even though she was gazing into his maroon eyes.  

Layleeah

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:55 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
Taylor smiled at the girl. "Yes, I'm very sure." he said, seemingly happy to be doing such work. It was only proper for a gentleman to help a woman when she needed it. He held her suitcase in one hand and held her hand with the other. "Shall we?" he smiled lightly as they went into the mansion. The gate opened silently as he walked into the courtyard. "I will show you to your courters, then show you around if you wish it." he smiled, opening the large doors to the mansion.
"O-Okay." Lauren blushed when he held her hand. "I wonder how am I going to remember this place." She thought, confused.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff