Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
(-(-(Hunters of the Eternal Night)-)-) (NEED NONHUMANS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 pm
Jayne frowned. "No, I'm not going to shoot you because I don't think you exist. Believe me, if you were a real rabbit, and you didn't talk, I wouldn't think twice about clubbin' ya and having at least ONE decent meal." he said calmly. He meant it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:21 pm
"Fine, I'll change back." Ashely said twitching her nose one last time before going back to her human form. She still sat in the corner of the truck and crossed her legs. "So how far is the nearest town?" Ashely tried to look ahead and see the town.  

SweetHugz

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:39 pm
"A full day. Maybe two." He said. "That's assuming I can find it of course. If not, we're critter food." He said calmly.

((I've gotta go for tonight, I'll see ya later.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:45 pm
"I can be a hawk and scout ahead." Ashely suggested. "They can see miles and miles away." She was already starting to change into a hawk, her arm was starting to grow feathers but she stopped, seeing if Jayne would say yes or no to her idea.

[Kay night.]  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:49 am
Noltic chuckled, maybe a little too vigorously, the madness was eating away at the edges of his mind... but he wasnt crazy yet.

These two really were afraid of those creatures... meanwhile, the only thing that scared him would be if they started working together, and even then. He could probably take out a good 20 before he had to boot it... but then he'd lose all that stuff. so hed come back to finish the job anyways. It had all happened before.

"The critters wont bother us freind... at least not once day breaks, and then if they happen to decide to attack during the night, i can deal with quite a few of them."

He was bored, he pulled out one of his throwing knives, and began to play with it.... this is what he did when he was bored, it actually helped keep his fingers nimble.

He was glad for thecompany, but honestly he agreed with jayne that girl was pretty freakin weird.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:19 pm
Jayne sighed and slowed the truck down enough to safely open the door and let her out. "Knock yourself out. And if you see any wrecks or bodies, be sure to tell me." After she had flown out, he closed the door again and talked to the man in the back. "Your a hunter eh? One o' those badasses 'goes around killin' critters? I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think humans 'r gonna be winnin' this one. I figure I might as well spend my time doin' somethin' out of the towns. Cuz' they're gonna be hit first. And when they turn their eyes on me... Well, I ain't goin' down easy." He smirked. "Hell, most of 'em don' even bother with me anymore. Apparently lead don' taste too good. And that's all the food they're gonna get from me." He said the last part quietly, a touch of madness in his voice.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:13 pm
The sun was starting to go down and it was hard for a hawk to see. She landed on a snowy rock and changed into a owl. "This should be easier for me." She thought as she took off. Her feathers made no noise. "Owls can see pretty good when the moon's up." "I see zombies coming up." Ashely flew a bit farther to get a better look. "There's only about 10. You guys can handle that, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:11 am
Noltic snickered at Jayne. He figured he may as well give him the lodown, but he had some questions himself. The hawk girl had answered one already.

"My name is Noltic, the last part i cant rightly remember, my parents knew it, back when i was little i probably did too. We used to travel with a tribe of Roma... you know jypsies? Anyways, we ran outta gas, and they left us, i knew they never accepted us, but to leave us in the wild like that... well my parents were taken that night. That was when i took all the weaponry i could, for living with the roma theyd taught me hoew to throw knives... though only for sport. The rest of the trickery i picked up along the way.As for bein a hunter, ya i am. As for bein badass, im only a teenager... so you tell me."

Taht was Noltic's story. He didnt want sympathy, but he figured jayne wouldnt mind knowing. Now it was his turn...

"So their organizing then, the undead, and the more intelligent ones? I geuss i could service the towns with my art then a tad."

Noltic loosed his whip, and swung out ont to the back of the truck, resting on he fender.  

Noltic

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:44 pm
Jayne smiled. Touching story. He had to remember to cry about it later. "Well the critters 're bound to organize sometime, and I figure once they do, the towns'll just be like huge, bloodbag-filled candies to them." She said as he drove through and over the zombies. "But it ain't my problem. I look out for me and mine. And that don't include nobody else 'less I conjure it does. So if you want to stick around town when I leave, be my guest."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:17 pm
"Well, im not too sure about that, i just meant i may as well help, If the critters you call em are organizing. As for stayin, if i had some peice of ground to call home, itd probably throw me off my game, ive been travelling my whole life."

Noltic lashed at a few of the random chasing zombies as the passed through the horde, and thought how odd it would be to just live in a town. He doubted it could contain his ancious behavior.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:21 pm
"I see a town coming up." Ashely said as she looked closer. She saw a bunch of guards around the gate. "Looks like there's alot of guards around the gates. This is the town, right?" "Maybe I should change back so they don't shoot me down and eat me." She thought. Ashely's talons gripped on the truck and started to change back to human.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:34 pm
Noltic popped out the back and grabbed her now metamorphing form and pulled it into the truck, if a little too vigorously, not at all to shame.

"That... is not smart, we are goin at least 120 km/h and humans dont have talons to dig into the roof. I'd hate to have to scrape you off the road when you still owe me."

This whole changy thing was gonna take some getting used to if this girl didnt want to part ways. She was seriously a little creepy, but as odd as it seemed, he was starting to look past that a bit.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:44 pm
She was still able to talk in their minds. "Fine." She said. Ashely was half human and half owl and the sight wasn't that great. "I'll be an owl but they better not eat me." She changed back into a snowy white owl in a blink of an eye and her talons gripped tightly on the truck. "What about you? You don't have talons or anything."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:57 pm
Jayne said nothing but simply slowed down as he approached the town. He came to a stop it front of a gate to let them scan his truck. A couple seconds later there were nine pistols seven rifles and a machine gun trained on Jayne and his hands were above his head. "You two... Get out of the truck. Very slowly. They're going to take you for questioning. Don't hurt them, don't even say you know me... For all intents and purposes, you're stowaways. " He ordered quietly. He knew they weren't the reason for the guns, but he didn't want them to find out what was.  

Milquetoast82

4,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:05 pm
Noltic hopped out of the truck, and fixed the man training a shotgun on his chest with a cold stare. he didnt much like being threatened when he was here to help, but precautions were neccessary.

"He let the men direct him to te gate, but when the man moved to takle his weapons, he grabbed his wrist...

"I dont like people pointing guns at me, and i like being unarmed even less. I'll pass whatever test you want, but i could just as easily break into this place as walk in the gate... doesnt that count for anything?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff