Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Halfbreeds (modern) ~open & accepting~ NEED MORE ACTION* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will You Join?
  YES
  NO!!
  DON'T DISTURB ME, I'M THINKING (me: oh... okay... o_o)
View Results

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:12 am
"What street do you live on?" Arella hopped onto a crate. "I can lead you there probably, I know most of the streets around here pretty well. And though, I must admit you look good as a tiger it might be better if you changed back to human" She grinned, her small teeth showing bright white against her black fur. "A girl and a cat might be slightly less noticeable than a tiger and a cat, don't you think?" She yowled a laugh. "What's your name?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:16 am
"I don't live around here. Well not in this part of the rough area." Karen grinned too, showing her sharp teeth. "Thanks for the compliment and yes I should change back to human and why don't you? It might be easier to understand you that way." She said as she changed back. "My name is Karen. Yous?"  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:21 am
Arella turned, the wolverine was gone. She tilted her head, confused. If she was one of them, surely she would have stayed..? She shook her head. "Ah well" she thought.
She let out another long meow, calling for her companion. "Pepper!"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 am
Arella swiftly changed back to human. "My name's Arella." She smiled. "Would you mind if we wait for my cat? She'll get worried if I run off, she'll think I've found a new home to go to." She laughed "Though homes are hard to find that aren't cold and drafty."  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:29 am
Fire nipped the leash in his jaws and batted the door, whimpering.

"It's not even dinnertime, Fire, we go on walks at nightfall!" Naomi told him. He usually knows that!

Fire continued to beg.

"Oh, alright." Naomi sighed. I guess I could take him on a walk in the dark parts of the neighborhood. Nobody goes there anymore, and there are many shadows... nobody will see him. She took the leash from his mouth and equipped it on him. "Let's go!" she flung open the door and ran out.

Fire scampered forwards, barking excitingly.

Maybe he needs more walks than I think, a growing wolf pup. Naomi saw the same people she had met before. She did her best to ignore them.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:30 am
"Oh okay, Arella." Karen said looking at the cat. "I guess it's alright."
[Edited. heart ]

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:40 am
A small cat jumped into Arella's arms. She lowered her head and meowed to it softly before she meowed back and jumped down. Arella turned back to Karen. "What street do you live on? It can't be far"
There she was again! The girl she'd been following. She held the lead of a small puppy, who was yapping excitably and pulling on his leash. She watched her walk off out of the corner of her eye.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:44 am
"Like I said, I don't live in this part of this town. I live where-" Karen stopped. "Where it's not so dangerous." She finished. Karen looked at the cat in Arella's arm. "I wonder if Pepper would get along with Emily and Ryan."  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:50 am
"You must mean to the east." Arella scratched the top of Pepper's head to loud purrs. "I can show you the way there, come on. This way." She placed Pepper on the gorund again before pulling a dark coloured rucksack from between the wall and the crates.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:55 am
"What's that for?" Karen looked at the rucksack curiously. "Well if she has no where to go.. maybe she can live with me. If she wants to that is."  

SweetHugz

ringoshine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:57 am
Seeing the two humans and a cat, Fire pulled in their direction and started barking at them loudly.

Naomi winced. "Fire!" she hissed and tried to pull him back.

Fire broke off the leash and ran to the human with her cat. He tackled the feline instantly.

"No, Fire!" shouted Naomi, but they were already fighting.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:02 am
Arella broke off her conversation for a moment and picked Pepper up before she did any damage to the puppy in front of her. She stared at it curious, before shaking her head. She turned and looked at the girl, whilst calming a hissing Pepper. "Sorry if we caused you any trouble." She nodded her head at Fire. "What breed is he?"  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:06 am
"A baby wolf, eh?" She thought. Karen looked at the baby wolf curiously, since she had tiger DNA in her, she wasn't afraid because tigers aren't afraid of wolves, but cats might be. Karen looked at Arella. "Is he yours?" She raised her eyebrow when she looked at the girl who seem like the owner.

[You forgot to add that the tiger is taken, on the list.]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:16 am
[I have to go have my tea and then I've got stuff to do, I'll be back in a bit ^-^  

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:17 am
((When can I post? x-x;; ))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items