Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Bloody Rose Petals [OPEN! =3] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love to roleplay???
  Of course!
  It's alright, I guess...
  Hmph...I'm just doing this for the gold.
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:01 pm
"That all depends renji... do you plan on insulting my haircut..."

He had etched in his skin the crest of divination, so it wasnt hard to hear snatches of peoples thought, but this was the first time he'd heard someone elses thought in another person's head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:13 pm
Katsegura blinked a bit. "Renji is not that type of wolf..." She muttered.

Renji appeared beside Kat from a swirling, white mist. His blue-tipped white wolf ears flicked steaidly as his pale blue eyes skimmed across the man's face. His top two shirt buttons were undone, revealing his pale chest. A white tail swished behind him with blue symbols spiraled around it. "I do not make fun of people for how they look..." He spoke; his voice a deep, musical voice. His white hair shimmered in the sun before he ran his fingers through it; the blue tips looking to be a waterfall as they fell back against his head.

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:20 pm
"you also dont joke much do you? O and I'm sorry for reading your thoughts in this girls head.... o that reminds me... Im noltic if you care."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:37 pm
"We don't joke, due to we've kept to ourselves for our lives..." She replied matter-of-factly. "I'm Katsegura. Pleased to meet you, Noltic." She gave a slow nod, her tail continuing to swish.

"I'm Renji..." He nodded, also. "Pleased to meet you, too."

TiaTYRANNO

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:46 am
"Okay,so you are a lycan werewolf half-breed and your freind is a spirit companion?"

Noltic pulled the rope near the bottom of the tree and his hammock feell out of it. He baegan to pack it up and put it in his backpack as he waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:17 am
[I felt like my character has been immediate killed eek ]

"I feel a bit dizzy." Kayla said as she got untied. "Come on, we'll rest rest over there." Molly said nudging Kayla to lean by that tree.  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:23 am
((Well, I'm just jumpin' in now))

Shadow was walking down the street, slowly. He was tired from all the walking he was doing. He thought he'd never find a place to rest for a few days. As he continued to walk around a corner, he saw a tree (I guess) where there were a lot of people around it. He sighed, trying no to be seen by them.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:47 am
FreakyF R E A K Y

Shadow was walking down the street, slowly. He was tired from all the walking he was doing. He thought he'd never find a place to rest for a few days. As he continued to walk around a corner, he saw a tree (I guess) where there were a lot of people around it. He sighed, trying no to be seen by them.

[Lol which tree? The one where I'm at or the one where Noltic and Artist is at?]]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:56 am
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y

[Lol which tree? The one where I'm at or the one where Noltic and Artist is at?]]
((The one with more people at it? crying ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:00 am
FreakyF R E A K Y
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y

[Lol It's about the same amount. Noltic and Artist makes two and me and my pet wolf makes two xD ]  

SweetHugz

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:02 am
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y
SweetHugz
FreakyF R E A K Y

[Lol It's about the same amount. Noltic and Artist makes two and me and my pet wolf makes two xD ]
((But a pet wolf isn't a person! SO HA! :'D Umm...the one the girls are at? If there is on that girls are at..I'M SO CONFUSED T crying T))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:05 am
Katsegura nodded slowly as she stood up. "That's basically it...And what might you be, if you don't mind me asking?" Her ears flicked questioningly as she took a step towards him.

Renji stood up also, sticking close to Kat. "Kat...Someone is near..." His pale blue eyes showed a sense of urgency as he looked at her. He sniffed the air while his blue-tipped ears folded back slightly.

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:16 am
Shadow looked at the two talking and tried to keep quiet. He held his breath, but then, out of no where, he gave out a large sneeze. "DAMN IT!" he said to himself into his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:58 am
Kat looked at Renji, her heart beginning to race. She sniffed the air. "An enemy..." She gave a soft growl. "Sorry, Noltic...But...Renji and I must be on our way..." She bowed a little.

Renji bowed also as he grabbed Katsegura's hand and began to run with her.

Soon, a white mist swirled around Renji and a black mist around Katsegura as they appeared as large, running wolves. Both had they same markings swirling up their legs and around their tails. Kat's markings, though, were blood red and her fur, black while Renji's were blue markings and pearl white fur. They both gave howls as they disappeared over the horizon.

TiaTYRANNO

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:19 am
Shadow let out a sigh. "Thank God they didn't come find me!" he sighed. He walked over to where the tree was. He sniffed the air. "Hmm...non-vampires." he sighed, sitting infront of the tree.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff