blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:04 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
Well I wish I had good gaming computer...Gears of War is now availible for the PC mrgreen but this computer sucks a** emo

Well, there are options for earning money. Like collecting and recycling scrapmetal and other various bits of stuff.

xp

mrgreen

All I'm saying is that one has to invest time to make money and that the world is full of oppertunities. ^^

Well I may be losing this computer. Mom and her boyfriend are probably breaking up and he is more then likely going to take his computer with him...she said is she does she might get a better computer though...but she doesnt konw if she will have the money

Well that certainly sucks. Hope you get a new comp soon.

So do I!...as long as it has XP so I can get the Wi-Fi USB Connector mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:34 am
I hope she gets a new comp then. ^^ Good luck.  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:22 am
dying to get wifi are we ? if i didnt have it i would be dying to ...lol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:41 pm
Beloved_Ninja_Kitten
dying to get wifi are we ? if i didnt have it i would be dying to ...lol
I really want WI-Fi! emo I really wanna become a Gym leader/Elite Four Member as well  

blue_man_of_destruction

Worlds of Luke

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:54 pm
Yes, I ussually nickname them.
I love to use long or old names like: Balthazar, Meredith, Alastor,...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:20 pm
A lot of my pokemon are nicknamed. I like to name them after mythical/celestial names.
My Infernape is named Momotaro, my Gyarados is Hydra, my Staraptor is Andromeda, Sableye is Vega, Froslass is Europa, Mismagius is Dysnomia (I have another named Banshee.), Lucario is Anubis (and another named Gabriel), Starmie is Apollo, Golem is Orion, Castform is Morpheus, Palkia is Zumiel, Weavile is Nymphadora, and Vespiquen is Ceres.

There are more, but the list is huge. ._. And some are named silly things. I have a Porygon named Tron, and three Meowth named Ramen, Oden, and Sushi.  

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kaedehime2201

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:28 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
I normally don't nickname my Pokemon, but there are some exceptions. I named my Blaziken Saffron, my Stunky Farty, and because I accidentally caught it in the Safari Zone and really didn't want it, I named my second Bibarel p***s for some odd reason. I used to name my Pokemon after anime characters, but I quit doing that after a while.

I still name my pokemon after anime/manga characters... xd  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:53 pm
I don't normally nickname my Pokemon, but I used to. I used to make the nickname a shorter version of the name, for example Kecky the Kecleon, and Zutu the Crobat (used to be a Zubat)  

lila0291

Invisible Noob

10,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100

XX_Im_Yo_SpiderMan_XX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:10 pm
as rayquaza is known as the sky high pokemoni named him "the sky high pokemon"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:31 pm
I Nickname My Charmander *Nick*  

AwsumeSly

Mafdet of Egypt

Dedicated Lover

9,300 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:00 pm
I like to name my Pokemon after good names that I created, liked, or believe fits the Pokemon's element. Like my Mewtwo, I named him Diablos, Espeon is Kasiya, and so on. ^^; I can't settle with their Pokemon names.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:41 am
My Pokemon nicknames are not really that original, well most of the time. Sometimes though I do call them something new. Like my Rapidash, Firya.  

Saiyajin-Neko

Magnetic Phantom

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dugra

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:08 am
I never nickname my pokemon..... I'm not creative crying  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:26 pm
yeah i nickname my pokemon but it usally varies on type of pokemon it is really 3nodding  

SpottedTail01

kitsunegami

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:11 am
I don't have a DS so I don't have Pearl yet but I'm breeding the crap out of FireRed.

I chose my battle party based partly on their appearances because I wanted to name them after the Mobile Suits in Gundam Wing.

Houndoom - "Dethscythe"
Flygon - "Sandrock"
Metagross - "Heavyarms"
Crobat - "Epyon"
Lanturn - "Nataku"

And there will be a Linoone hanging out in the back of the party to pick up TMs and other toys. I haven't thought of a suitable name for it yet.

I was going to have a Farfetch'd named "Tallgeese" in the party so I could have False Swipe and Fly (and Slash with a 50% crit chance) until I realized how insanely fast Crobat was. Also, I've already captured every captureable Pokemon in FR so I don't need False Swipe when I can buy repeat balls.

Other named Pokemon:
Magcargo - "Egg Sitter" since his only job is incubation.
Piloswine - "Pilocrap"
Furret - "Kodo" (one of Dar's ferrets in The Beastmaster)
Persian - "Mokona" (from Magic Knights Rayearth)
and many, many more.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces