Reply Pokemon Unleashed
OMG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:41 am
Oh please don't get me started on matters of luck. I've gotta friend who almost always gets the exact cards that he needs out of YuGiOh booster packs and somehow has amazing luck getting Pokemon on the GTS, whereas I usually get crap in packs and don't even try getting stuff from the GTS cause I never can.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:49 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Oh please don't get me started on matters of luck. I've gotta friend who almost always gets the exact cards that he needs out of YuGiOh booster packs and somehow has amazing luck getting Pokemon on the GTS, whereas I usually get crap in packs and don't even try getting stuff from the GTS cause I never can.
Pokeradar pokemon are always easy to get traded off on the GTS I do it regularly. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:07 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Pokeradar pokemon are always easy to get traded off on the GTS I do it regularly. ^^

;The only reason why I don't like the GTS(aside from my horrible luck with it) is that you have to have the Pokemon you're looking for in your Pokedex. And most of everything I need I don't have the registration for yet sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:20 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

;The only reason why I don't like the GTS(aside from my horrible luck with it) is that you have to have the Pokemon you're looking for in your Pokedex. And most of everything I need I don't have the registration for yet sweatdrop

Teah, that does suck. I use it to get stuff I already have so that I get more ID numbers for the Lottery. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:23 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

Teah, that does suck. I use it to get stuff I already have so that I get more ID numbers for the Lottery. ^^

I just use it to get Legendaries that I traded away. But the demands are outrageous so that doesn't happen to often  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:26 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I just use it to get Legendaries that I traded away. But the demands are outrageous so that doesn't happen to often
Don't look for the legends, let the legends look for you.

I.e. Put up something unusual for trade (basically anything remotely rare and/or high level, such a shiny) and ask for a legendary. ^^  

krishnath

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:31 pm
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I.e. Put up something unusual for trade (basically anything remotely rare and/or high level, such a shiny) and ask for a legendary. ^^

I have a shiny Machamp with an Adamant nature that I caught a while back, but I'll probably keep that. Plus I usually get Legends from my friends, that way I know they aren't hacked.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:35 pm
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi

I have a shiny Machamp with an Adamant nature that I caught a while back, but I'll probably keep that. Plus I usually get Legends from my friends, that way I know they aren't hacked.

Same reason I never look for legendaries on the GTS.  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:17 pm
Read my thread!! Woot!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:08 am
I never go to the GTS, they always want lvl 90 stuff crying  

Dugra

a n g e l i c o r p s e

7,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100