Submit

OMG! Manaphy!
  *rushes to Toys R Us and waits til the 29th.*
  *cries because I don't live in the US and/or can't go*
View Results

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:09 pm
I went too!!!! *huggles Manaphy* SO CUTE!!!!!!

The event was so boring though. Last year, at the Mew download, there were hundreds of people, and we all had to wait in line for hours. So we talked, battled, traded, talked, fangirled/fanboyed, etc........But this thime, because there was no line, i just went in, downloaded Manaphy, laughed at the guy running the table because he was REALLY bored and kept annoying one of his coworkers (trying to get her to buy Diamond version) got some free stickers, bought some TCG cards, and left.......I kinda miss the long line.....I got so many cool pokemon from that day!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:33 pm
Yeah, there wasn't much of a line where I live. Once people realize that you don't have to be in the front to download Manaphy, the line started to thin out quickly. I thought it would take longer than that. X_X  

SceptileKittyGirl

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:52 am
SceptileKittyGirl
Yeah, there wasn't much of a line where I live. Once people realize that you don't have to be in the front to download Manaphy, the line started to thin out quickly. I thought it would take longer than that. X_X

There wasn't even a line where I was. There was my, my sister, and a group of 3 guys standing about 5 feet away, and that's it.......  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:28 am
No need for this to be sticky anymore, since the event is over. Stay tuned for more official pokemon events. ^^  

krishnath

magcookie

Sarcastic Heckler

8,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:02 pm
lolz i got mine the right way i beat pokemon ranger and did the code crap 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:16 am
before the event, I got myself 3 Manaphy, but gave one to a friend, so now, I have 1. lv.48, 2. lv.1, 3. lv.50 (from event)
I beat Pokemon Ranger to get my first one, and traded to get the others on Wi-fi...  

427scarecrow

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

Ikari Fang

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:11 pm
is it any different from the one you can get from pokemon ranger?? or is there no real difference between an actual live event and the game event.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:23 pm
For one thing, it's at level 50 when you get it. Plus, it came holding a red scarf, like the one May wears in the movie. And it was a good way to get a legit Manaphy without beating Pokemon Ranger....which I really should try to do finally...... sweatdrop  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Nintendo Events

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas