Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
At what level do you consider people 'pro'? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Rusty Nail

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:16 am
Lol, I love how, when people set the level for what they consider pro, its always 3rd job or higher.

I know I said 3rd job, level wise, but eh...

It's just weird and feels unoriginal.

New thing:

Lv 1~10 God
Lv 11~30 Pro
Lv 31~70 Veteran
Lv 71~120 Amateur
Lv 121~200 Noobzilla.

biggrin

Lol, don't take that seriously, and don't anyone interpret it as a no-life thing.

EDIT:

OR!

Pro can be when you screw the system and hit level 0.

biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:18 pm
To me, being "Pro" is determined by one's maturiry in-game, one's knowledge of the game, and literacy. I've seen lv 100+ characters that types like this:

"OMG, u r a nub!!! lololololol suxxorz!"

...Epic fail. An example of a lv 100+ character, that isn't a Pro^.

Mimoto Kawasari

Sho22

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:32 pm
your consider pro level will keep going up no matter what like when you're lvl 1 - 9 you consider ppl 30 - 50 are pros but when you actually get to 30 - 50 you pull your consider pro level higher . thats just my opinion  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:12 pm
I think pro can be defined as how the person acts and their maturity level. There are a lot of 1xx 'pros' on Windia who really are mean. = It's not the level that makes you pro, it's how you act.

Hikari naka de Yami

My Lil Sweet Cakes

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:55 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
riguy7
Pro, doesnt come at a certain level..

Agreed.

For me I believe someone is pro when they are one of the following in my eyes.

• They treat everyone equal regardless of their level/ 'social status' in game.
  • Someone who is kind I guess?
  • Mastered certain aspects of the game. Ex; mastering how to train at certain maps or fight certain boss. pirate
  • 100% legit.

• My Lil Sweet Cakes says:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    Exactly.
    But if you really want to use the term "pro" level-wise, then that's a bit hard. When I first started I thought level 30 was pro. But after I surpassed that I obviously didn't feel pro. In my opinion I say it changes as you level yourself. o_O

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
    PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:50 pm
    Well, many of these are correct, but some have to be mixed with others.

For instance, if someone is a complete jerk in every way, BUTTTTT know everything you could know about the game, would you consider them pro?

I think every speck of pro is pointed at maturity level and/or legit-ness.

Literate, would only boost the maturity (in my mind), and isn't needed to be pro, but makes people look better or worse.

I admit, I used to think people were pro if they were level 50+. It seems a little common to think that way at the start, though. >_>  

Zarow

g4m3lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:59 pm
    Well in my mind you can be lv 10 and be pro but its the whole fact of knowing the game you can be lv 100 and be a total idiot tht everyone hates but ytour not pro...and its just basically people i respect are "pro"  
    PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:23 am
    Being "pro" is when you are nice and will help people, when you know things that are both common and uncommon, when you don't only know things about your class but also about all the other classes. I also think that a "pro level" depends on what level you are. At level 15 I thought level 40 was pro, at level 40 I thought level 60 was pro and I am at level 63 now and I think that I'm not really that pro at all and the real pros are the level 80-90+'s but I could get there and realize that I was wrong again so... It is all a matter of perception.  

RukaMaron

g2bekool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:15 pm
    no one is a noob, everyone is the same..even those that are lvl 1 are still part of the maple district, not just like trash.  
    PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 9:14 am
    My rankings:

Anyone who is kind, rational, doesn't beg/scam/hack: Yay

Level 1-10: Newbie
    Level 11-19: Beginner
    Level 20-29: Semi-Beginner
    Level 30-49: Intermediate
    Level 50-69: Advanced
    Level 70-100: Pro
    Level 100-4th job advancement: Master
    4th job advancement-Level 200: Godlike/Do you have a life?

Serverus Snope

Anxious Noob

Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas