Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Dark Sanctuary †

Back to Guilds

Community for those interested in the darker, alternative side of life 

Tags: Alternative, Community, Rock, Chat, Goth 

Reply † The Dark Sanctuary †
Random Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CountVarg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:20 am
Here's a couple random thoughts. Are we alone in the universe? Do we really exist are we merely a giant cosmic version of the sims??  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:15 am
a cosmic version of the sims xd

no, I kid. I don't think we are alone. Think of all the planets that exist outside ours....there has to be some form of living thing on them, even if it's just bacteria or plantlife. But we assert something as living because it reproduces and eats...well what if there are beings that are alive but don't do that?  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

CountVarg

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:29 am
I cant wait for NASA to send a probe to the moon Europa. As it's the most likely candidate for life. Imagine giant sace water worms etc :s  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:32 am
Well we only see reproduction as the way things on earth do it...but what if..say...there's some kind of weird alien thing that reproduces just from breathing on another thing...I dunno xp  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Izlin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:17 am
hey guys, i am so excited.... i put my avi in the arena... go vote for me.. heart heart domokun domokun 4laugh 4laugh yea! thanks  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:31 am
good luck Felilia 3nodding

I just got my timetable for University...I'm only in 2 days a week for the first semester xd  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:13 pm
i inviate two fo my friends only one join. and i send a mees to any one of my friends to see i ftheu wanted to join.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:17 pm
What are there names and I will invite them...

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Haematicus

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:29 pm
Hello, everyone. I wanted to ask you all to check out my guild, Clan Sanguinous. We hve just started out, and I'm promaoting it as a literate community much like the one you have provided with the dark sanctuary.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 3:02 pm
Make a thread with what your guild is about and a link to it and I'd gladly give my support since you've done so here..

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

FerriaDelacroiX

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 10:10 pm
hurm.. random thought... how many people in here love playing musical instruments?? OxO;;

Cuz well... i'm doing audio engineering bla bla bla.. (check my profile lol) so if someone here can sign etc, i'd love to have you for my album~ ^^

*spins madly* whee~ XD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:40 am
bloodgroup are ready join, i see i f x_twisted_little_kitty_x still want to join  

Rose_the_Angel_of_Death

4,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:05 am
Haematicus
Hello, everyone. I wanted to ask you all to check out my guild, Clan Sanguinous. We hve just started out, and I'm promaoting it as a literate community much like the one you have provided with the dark sanctuary.

I'd like to ask you to mention our guild in yours though if you will...since technically we're allowing you to "spam" here by advertising. Alot of other guilds won't let anyone do that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:05 am
FerriaDelacroiX
hurm.. random thought... how many people in here love playing musical instruments?? OxO;;

Cuz well... i'm doing audio engineering bla bla bla.. (check my profile lol) so if someone here can sign etc, i'd love to have you for my album~ ^^

*spins madly* whee~ XD

If you check out the Hall of Sound subforum there is a thread devoted to people who want to talk about playing musical instruments 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

FerriaDelacroiX

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:29 am
Thanks loads Shadow.. and yeah~ I noticed the thread.. hehe! *hugz*  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items