Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Unleashed
I just hatched a shiny Eevee. O.O Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:36 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
yeah ... if only shiny pokemon apeared like in pokemon crater ...

If they did, it wouldn't be so special.

Which reminds me, On sapphire on my first playthrough, I accidentally fainted a shiny Aron, that sucked. But I got over it. ^^
thats true but then they would make dark looking pokemon dark cleffa Muhaaha

They did in Gale of Darkness, of course, they called them "shadow pokemon". ^^
I Mean in Gba games and ds games ! ^^ lol ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:42 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

Which reminds me, On sapphire on my first playthrough, I accidentally fainted a shiny Aron, that sucked. But I got over it. ^^

It would be interresting...  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:44 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

yea it would how long do u think they'll keep making pokemon?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:45 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I really hope so, otherwise my life would be even more empty and boring than it already is  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

I really hope so, otherwise my life would be even more empty and boring than it already is
Lol True my life would be the same  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:06 am
I have a feeling that Nintendo intends to do pokemon games for decades to come, after all, the games are immensely popular.

And there is no risk that they will run out of animals/plants to base the pokemon on any time soon. For example, there are no hermit crab pokemon, or goat pokemon for that matter.

It would be fun if they some time in the future passed over 1000 pokemon total. Can you imagine the time it would take to fill the National Dex. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:12 am
krishnath
I have a feeling that Nintendo intends to do pokemon games for decades to come, after all, the games are immensely popular.

And there is no risk that they will run out of animals/plants to base the pokemon on any time soon. For example, there are no hermit crab pokemon, or goat pokemon for that matter.

It would be fun if they some time in the future passed over 1000 pokemon total. Can you imagine the time it would take to fill the National Dex. ^^
lol true it would take a while but if u can transfer all pokemon from game to game then that wouldnt do any good lol but it is helpful !  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

lol true it would take a while but if u can transfer all pokemon from game to game then that wouldnt do any good lol but it is helpful !

I never really bothered to import alot of Pokemon, since you can catch most every Pokemon there is aside from the starters and past Legendaries in DP  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

I never really bothered to import alot of Pokemon, since you can catch most every Pokemon there is aside from the starters and past Legendaries in DP

What I would like to see is a truely huge pokemon game. It appears like the regular games from the start, with a simple region like Sinnoh, Kanto and Hoenn, but once you have beaten the elite four, one of the people you have met during the game asks you to go on a cruise, during the cruise you visit various islands where you can catch pokemon both old an new, including old starters and legendaries. Eventually you end up on another continent where you get stranded, when you explore said region you can beat gyms and earn four more badges, as well as catch new previously unseen pokemon (and a few old ones not encountered earlier in the game) as well as learn four new HM's, including one that allows you to jump from one area to another so you can revisit every area you have visited previously. It would be awesome. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:24 am
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

What I would like to see is a truely huge pokemon game. It appears like the regular games from the start, with a simple region like Sinnoh, Kanto and Hoenn, but once you have beaten the elite four, one of the people you have met during the game asks you to go on a cruise, during the cruise you visit various islands where you can catch pokemon both old an new, including old starters and legendaries. Eventually you end up on another continent where you get stranded, when you explore said region you can beat gyms and earn four more badges, as well as catch new previously unseen pokemon (and a few old ones not encountered earlier in the game) as well as learn four new HM's, including one that allows you to jump from one area to another so you can revisit every area you have visited previously. It would be awesome. ^^

That's exactly what they need, a truly universal Pokemon game  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:29 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

That's exactly what they need, a truly universal Pokemon game

Pokemon MMO ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:29 am
i agree i think i would cry of if they made a game like JOY!  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:14 pm
Damn o-0 That would be awesome  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:44 pm
I wish there would be a way we can just tell them our idea's sweatdrop  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

blue_man_of_destruction