Submit

Shinies or events?
  Shinies
  Events
  I hack, cuz I'm lame
View Results

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:01 pm
I only have 2 shinies I will trade. Although I don't have Wifi emo A shiny Stunky and a shiny Gastrodon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:12 am
how are u going to trade if u dont have wi fi ? xd  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:47 am
Micky D's is an option, some internet cafés also have Wi-fi, and some cities have set up Wi-fi hotspots. And then of course, it is possible to borrow a friends Wi-fi as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:48 am
krishnath
Micky D's is an option, some internet cafés also have Wi-fi, and some cities have set up Wi-fi hotspots. And then of course, it is possible to borrow a friends Wi-fi as well. ^^
i think in any food store as well because i work in one and we use master scanners but it had internet service lol siting in the break room with ur laptop and ds trading people boss walks in wtf are u doing ?  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:53 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
i think in any food store as well because i work in one and we use master scanners but it had internet service lol siting in the break room with ur laptop and ds trading people boss walks in wtf are u doing ?
Then you answer: I'm on my lunch break and borrowing the store wi-fi to trade pokemon with a kid in asia (or some other continent). ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:58 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Then you answer: I'm on my lunch break and borrowing the store wi-fi to trade pokemon with a kid in asia (or some other continent). ^^
then ur boss is like oh really ? your fired! LMAO  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:12 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:15 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^
true lol my boss would fire me he sucks ninja he makes me cover my perrcings...  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:23 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^

That's gotta suck, I'd never work at a place that makes you something like that  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:25 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^

Well, if you work around/with food, then he is doing it because it is the law*, not because he wants to.

* in most places, not everywhere.  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:30 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^

Well, if you work around/with food, then he is doing it because it is the law*, not because he wants to.

but all i do is stand there and scan stuff ! :X  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:33 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^

I never said that the law made sense. But the law it is. ^^  

krishnath

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:35 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^

lol the law bites lol and ur right XD ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:44 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Depends on the boss. ^^

Laws almost never make sense, that's why people think they can break them  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:50 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath

Laws almost never make sense, that's why people think they can break them

And sometimes the lawmakers just forget to recind them.

For example, it is illegal to practice witchcraft in Sweden (where I live) and it is punishable by death.

Of course, the law hasn't been enforced for centuries, but it is still on the books. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff