Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
iE.F.E. Cafe! ((All are welcome! :D)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O_o
  o_O
  ~,o
  ^,^
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:13 am
Taylor smirked. "Thanks... I've worked towards that for a long time..." He said casually. "I'm Taylor..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am
((Eh, forget picture things!))

"I'm Clair."
Clair said, holding her hand out. She wondered how old he was, she was only 15.

Ashley Amnesia

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:28 am
"A pleasure to meet you, Clair..." He said, moving the guitar to the side to shake her hand. "Got a favorite song...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:46 am
"Umm...Not really, but do you know how to play Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin?" Clair asked. She really liked that song. It always calmed her down.  

Ashley Amnesia

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:52 am
Taylor nodded. It was a song he had played many times. After a moment, he played the melody easily, closing his eyes as the notes flowed. After a minute, he stopped. "Anything else...? Something more challenging...?" He asked enthusiastically. He loved to playing songs for people.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:17 am
"Umm...I dunno...Free Bird?" Clair asked. She wasn't really sure.  

Ashley Amnesia

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:21 am
"I was hoping you would say that..." He said, instatnyl switching to the song of choice. "So, how old are you...? You look a little younger than me, I think..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:35 pm
((Sorry for the wait))
"I'm 15. You?" Clair asked.

Ashley Amnesia

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 12:38 pm
Taylor nodded. "Seventeen..." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:28 pm
Ronin, a 15-year old samurai boy, walked in the cafe, looking to eat since he had been traveling by himself for quite a while. "Wow....pretty ncie place!"  

HaJoeKen

Rayne Hawk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:40 pm
Rayne waved at the new guest. "Hello, there!" she said warmly as usual. Making her guests feel welcome seemed to be a key role to her. She needed guests for the place to survive. She leaned back on her elbows, leaning on the front desk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:04 am
Glane stepped out of his van ((w00t one of the old shag vans!)) and walked into the cafe' he had a feeling this would be the place for his next gig "hola!" he smiled warmly and looked around the room at everyone "it seems there is already a gathering starting"  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:18 am
"I'd love to bartend! When can I start?" Kat smiled happily. Life would be good.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:27 am
"so you have a bartender good!" GLane smiled and walked over to Kat, she seemed nice enough to him so he put out a hand for her to shake "sup, im Glane" he said warmly, though he didnt know how warmly he could say it when he was holdin out his hand like an executive just waiting to seal the deal  

vampslayer3

jinxercat2006

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:37 am
"Oh, hey! As you can see, I'm kinda new here. I'm Kat." She shook his hand firmly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff