Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:13 pm
twisted cool

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:48 am
hi i'm grim i have never been apart of a guild before and over the years i have been gettin darker. i have been wirteing poem like this

dark love

It is a night of death, a song of sorrow,
wolves vent their howls. The thirsting one
stirs.

Curling wisps of death shrouds her deathly form,
an everlasting fear.

Her inky black hair cascades over
pale shoulders, and her
full blood red lips part slightly, to taste the
soul streaming from the
pale flesh beneath
her.

Now a night of darkness,
I remember her.
By. grim  

gothic_grim629

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:01 am
I welcome you Grim. We hope you enjoy your time here within the darkness. If your interested in sharing more of your poems we have a section where you may do that. "The Hall of Diversity" is where you may go to share your creative talents. Here is a link to the area. To get there click on the sub-forum from the main guild forum. twisted

*The Hall of Diversity*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:56 pm
thank ill cheack that out  

gothic_grim629

Serious Hatred

850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:04 pm
*nods* ninja

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:29 pm
oh hey there fellow new member! :3
Welcome to our Guild~ ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay! biggrin  

RaineDelacroiX

Uriel87

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:26 am
Hi, my name is Uriel, i'm 19 (i'll be 20 in november) and i'm Italian (so forgive me if u found many errors in my english).
My interests are mangas, alternative music, angels (especially dark angels ), vampires, films of Quentin Tarantino, dressing dark style and other many passions (that will be discovered in knowing me rofl ).
see ya!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:32 am
hi Uriel. Welcome to the guild! I hope you like it here smile  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:38 am
be warned.... i suck at spelling. i go by many names, however, i guess u guys can call me Light Shadow or LS for short. i'm 17 and like to draw, listen to music, sleep, read manga, play futbol (soccer), rp, and other teen interests. i am from Turkiye. i enjoy putting alot personas on towns and try to see how ppl think of me. yes, i get bored and entertained real easily. i might be one of the most laid-back person u ever met in ur life, but i can be serious when i have to. just like Hats-and-Clogs on Bleach.

now my real life is quite different for most ppl. i began drinking when i was 4. Raki (black liqiourish) was my 1st drink. my aunt taught me how to cuss properly at age 5, and my grandma taught me how to gamble at age 11 XD and yet i have one of the highest gpa's in my grade. i nearly got shot 7-12 times in my life, slept outside for a couple weeks when earthquakes occur (6.0 or higher), countless bomb threats (i lost count after 67), i lost all my skin on my legs twice, and been mentally abused in elementary for being a "half-human" thus created a short temper. kind of the saying "when i stop smiling u start running." i could care less if ppl insult other countries as long as it is true... i swear i need to get a newspaper and hit these brats every time, but then they might say "child abuse"

hmm... what else... i hate fast food... oh and even w/ all the things i went through a needle still scares the living s**t out of me XD. i need 4 nurses to take me down and 2 doctors. is ok if i open up my open up my own rant/story life thread in this guild? i promise u will enjoy it ^^ for example during feb my country banned youtube cuz some greek teens made a clip saying Ataturk was gay.... Ataturk was our 1st pres and made us become who we r... so insulting him means u r declearing war.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 9:47 am
Woah, that's a long introduction xp Welcome to the guild.
We have a rant thread if you want to make a post there 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

Shadows of Light

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 10:00 am
XD sorry >.<;; i use to rp so much it just comes natural. alright, but half of the time it won't be rants.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:17 am
ok xp we have an RP forum too if you want to start your own RP there 3nodding  

Shadow__Dweller
Vice Captain

elgigglez39

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:25 am
i'm from south tx., i watch anime n see mostly blood spilling show like hellsing,bleach,blood +, i like katanas, also the ninja equipment, i listen to death metal, some bands are cannibal corpse,behemoth,kataklysm.devil diver,bloodbath, and wait and bleed from slipknot,  
† The Dark Sanctuary †

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff