Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
what is the worst yaoi/slash! pairing ever? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which would be the worst kind of pairing?
  anything that deals with Insane clown posse or clowns
  incest
  boy band pairings
View Results

Aeriael

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:56 am
User Image

Harry Potter slash grinds my gears. I love Harry potter, but jesus.
Cloud/Sephiroth....bothers me...I don't like cloud...
Sanzo/Goku....No slashy Sanzo with Goku...Slashy Sanzo with Gojyo.
Reno/Rude...Can you say.....nasty?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:19 pm
i hate the stupid female naruto and sasuke pairing...like when people change the genders...its freaking annoying...just make it yaoi and keep sasuke and naruto the way they are...  

rukiayuzu

GojakInucrawler

Aged Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:29 am
The worst pairing to me would be Piccolo and Master Roshi from Dragonball Z.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 7:02 pm
I HATE the pairing of Gai and Iruka. Iruka is better with Kakashi whee  

Kitty Pimp

demondreams15

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:04 pm
I would have to say the shesshoumaru and Inuyasha pairing .Blah they are too mean to be friendly. come on

And the worst ever maddly love I've come across is the Binetsu Shoujo anime >_< . xp  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:26 am
MelloxMatt from Death Note. I know it's popuar and it has a lot of fans, but how do people even know anything about Matt? Let alone his relationship with Mello? MelloxNear makes more sense to me, since they're rivals and it tells you a little about they're past. But MelloxMatt doesn't make sense to me. I really actually hate the MelloxMatt pairing burning_eyes  

NearxMello

Jiranya

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:36 am
I'm annoyed by the pairings from Saiyuki... Somehow I don't like them, they just don't match... oh.. And Ed/Al in armour from FMA... That's so..strange... stare  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:44 pm
Incest doesn't bother me by itself. And slashing married guys only works if their marriage could reasonably be supposed to be crumbling.  

Peaches of Sodom

Quotable Ladykiller

Superwoman04

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:11 pm
I just hate Inuyasha and Sesshomaru pairing they are brothers YUCK  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:25 pm
incest use to weird me out...then i found "elric fanart"........nuff' said XD  

Mas

Montypythoniisss

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:43 pm
Saikenyuki (misspell, sorry!) doesn't seem very yaoi-ish. I mean, I read some guide in an anime mag that had stats on the charecters and they said Goku was in love with the good looking blond monk dude, but whatever. Oh, and every magazine I've read on Saiken....something calls the guys bishies......their not. One dude has a monocle. That's just not bishie.
Okay, off that subject, adulterey is gross....incest is pretty bad too. But, at least with the same-sex couples, their won't be any retarded babies. Age gaps don't bother me, though, as long as it's not like.........Eighty and five. You know, a dying old geezer and a baby is pretty much my limit. I don't liek the pairing some people come up with......mostly because I don't like the shows, or the guy is in love with a woman. And, as cute as it'd be-Harry and Ron, or Draco aren't gonna get togather. Sorry. Ron's got Herminone, and Draco and Harry are (also) straight. Probaley........  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:01 am
I hope you guys won't hate me for saying this, but I cannot stand Hiei/Kurama.

It's just so, for lack of better words, 'mainstream' now, and I so often see rapid fangirls fool new Yu Yu Hakusho-fans into thinking it's canon. neutral

Why not be a fan of the canon Yaoi pairing in the show, Sensui/Itsuki, instead? wink  

sjdfnkwnf

Miyanda

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:01 am
I hate most "western" pairings.
There's the odd "both characters / actors are good looking"...
but...yeah, I don't think about "real life" pairings much.

*snortgiggle* some of the posts here make me giggle
("I conquer with that COMPLETELY."
Conquer? hehe....Please don't kill me.)

and some annoy me a little....

hentai incest is made up incest...so...so what if the characters are related?
I understand feeling squicky about real incest but not yaoi/shota, "straight", ect. incest....

I have a similar arguement for shota...it's made up stuff with made up characters....consent is another issue...a real life issue...that has little or nothing to do with shota itself.
There are and can be stories with consensual relations
regardless of the ages of the characters.

Anyway...other pairings I don't like the idea of -

ICP? Eww. I am a little surprised there are pairings of that...geeze where's that from? On second thought, don't tell me, I don't wanna know. xd
Clowns...bad "music"....*shudder* (sorry but I don't like them)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:21 am
The only real thing that bothers me is when two characters are paired together, and it seems to come right outta left field.

Eh, but sometimes theres nothing like reading a real far-out crack!pairing fic. It's good for the soul.  

I. L. Malphas

Genica Pussywillow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:07 pm
[I find beastiality really off putting :S]
[And I wouldn't be ableto read RPS - it feels too much like perving on people in their spare timeXD]
[Erm, but other than that, I think anything can be good, provided it's in the right hands]

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff