Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Which came first, the music or the misery? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which came first?
  Music
  Misery
View Results

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:49 pm
punkguitar65
the misery came first to make the music
Eh, who cares. >.>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:50 am
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>
The creator of this thread, obviously surprised
And Fall Out Boy heart

Polyphonic Twilight

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 7:05 am
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

if you didn't care, you shouldn't've responded at all. I forced no one to answer. But still, talk if you like Fall Out Boy. I just used a line from one o' there songs as a title...and if you ask "why?" because I wanted to and this is one of times I could do what I wanted to do.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:22 pm
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

if you didn't care, you shouldn't've responded at all. I forced no one to answer. But still, talk if you like Fall Out Boy. I just used a line from one o' there songs as a title...and if you ask "why?" because I wanted to and this is one of times I could do what I wanted to do.

You said, 'Talk to me about Fall Out Boy!'

You DID NOT say 'Answer the question.'

I don't think the answer to the question matters. The line itself, though, is a good line and a nice title to the thread.

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200

xBleedingVenom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:15 pm
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

I don't think the answer to the question matters. The line itself, though, is a good line and a nice title to the thread.

well i didn't because it was sort of implied since i put the question as the poll...>.<

But anyway thanks, and i love the line. and also, "I got your love letters corrected the grammar and sent them back,". and a whole bunch of others but i already wrote them on the fave lyrics thing...so yeaaaah.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:16 pm
xxACoalminexx
What do you think?

Any HUGE Fall Out Boy fans out there? What do you guys think of IOH? I think it's awesome although the style's a bit different. My favorite song from it and from all the FOB albums "I've Got All This Ringing In My Head And None On My Fingers". Patrick sounds so amazing. I want his voice. Except girl-ified.

My mother finds "Chicago Is So Two Years Ago" to be a terrible song (because of 'with every breath I wish your body will be broken again') but I personally love it.

Just talk to me about Fall Out Boy, okay?!

haha, i just found that i did ask. read the first line...  

xBleedingVenom

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:08 pm
xxACoalminexx
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

well i didn't because it was sort of implied since i put the question as the poll...>.<

But anyway thanks, and i love the line. and also, "I got your love letters corrected the grammar and sent them back,". and a whole bunch of others but i already wrote them on the fave lyrics thing...so yeaaaah.

xD
Really, I love FOB lines. ^^

My favorite line would have to be 'It's true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest, then in the head.'

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:47 pm
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

xD

My favorite line would have to be 'It's true, romance is dead. I shot it in the chest, then in the head.'

Mine is probably "They say quitters never win, but we walk the plank on a sinking ship,". I mean WOW! How did he think of that?! I couldn't EVER write something like that....and now I'm convinced that my writing sucks. I think I'll stick to singing biggrin Or I'll be a pirate pirate

xBleedingVenom

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:16 pm
xxACoalminexx
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
~[girlygirl]~
xxACoalminexx
Polyphonic Twilight
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

xD

Mine is probably "They say quitters never win, but we walk the plank on a sinking ship,". I mean WOW! How did he think of that?! I couldn't EVER write something like that....and now I'm convinced that my writing sucks. I think I'll stick to singing biggrin Or I'll be a pirate pirate
Pete is a wizard with words. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 pm
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

well i'm sorry. i wasn't exactly paying attention to the main discussion...  

GoodbyeLights

Leowna

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:56 pm
punkguitar65
~[girlygirl]~
punkguitar65
Eh, who cares. >.>

well i'm sorry. i wasn't exactly paying attention to the main discussion...
Don't worry about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:02 pm
punkguitar65

thats how I see it  

cinnamilk

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers