Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Ultimate Random Fight of Death!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:52 pm
Heavy footfalls thudded ominously from the darkened hall. A great shadow roiled up from the floor and onto the wall, depicting a massive being, a titan. As fitting as that would be, it was decieving. The man that stepped out of the shadows was not taller than 6 foot 7, and appeared to have odd coloured skin. A second glance would prove that skin wasn't skin at all... it was metal. His staff thudded on the ground one last time, raising a tiny cloud of dust around the bottom tip, and those cold blue eyes stared at the two men fighting. Blaeric wasn't one to provok a fight, but should one be offered, he wouldn't disappoint.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Gaian name: xEarthsxEyesx
Character name: Amaya Killiwani
Sex: Female
Bio: She is royalty in her own right, taught to fight from birth by a kindgom far from the arena. A kingdom which has been at war for several hundred years. As a gift from the Gods (or somthing like that) she was blessed with speed. Right now she's scouting differant spots for her father, the king, to battle with people on his level, which is few. But Amaya is not nearly that good. At the moment, she is still in training and progresses great. She works hard to prove just because she is a girl, doesn't mean she can't beat any guy. Her father has always treated Amaya like his son, not daughter, she doesn't have any syblings.
Appearance: User Image
Weapon(s): Skinny needles that range from 4 - 8 inches long which she throws with usually excellent accuracy to enemies at extreme speeds. During battle they are held in a hidden pocket inside her suit. She grabs them at such speeds it's almost impossible to locate where she pulls the needles from. Other than that she uses her body to strike at pressure points and vulnerable areas. Alone, her hits aren't that powerful. It's her speed that makes them dangerous.
Skills/Special Abilities: Her style is strike a combo and run, only to strike deep again. Her speed is amazing and she uses it to her advantage. She likes to play with her opponent, to make them loose concentration. She's extremely flexible and does do gymnastics.
NOTE: Though in the picture she's not exactly dressed for battle, when battling she takes off the sleeves (& the stuff on her back) and puts on special boots and leggings to help with her unhuman speed.
Weaknesses(Required): Her defense. Especially If continually hit without hesitation her defense get's messy and there's a higher chance of her getting hit hard. Also, her hits individually aren't that hard. It's her combos that hit HARD. She has been educated on nerves and pressure points which she uses to her advantage.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:59 pm
Amaya, acompanied by one of her fathers gaurds, stopped at the arena, which many locals pointed out as the main batteling area. "Devon, you go ahead and find the manager of this place. I'll watch some of the matches." The gaurd named Devon nodded his head and followed her instructions.

Amaya strode proudly through the double doors and down the hall. It was just in her blood to be proud and she thought highly of herself when not in battle. In battle though she never expected anything. She didn't go by her opponents look but by his stratigy and body language.

She finally found the arena and joined a tall built man (or robot? she couldn't or didn't bother to tell) to watch the battle proceed. One of the fighters looked rather bored while the other looked close to loosing what control he had of himself. She leaned against the wall and crossed her legs to watch the battle, scanning each one of their moves closley, to figure out their fighting styles. It ws always an upperhand of hers, if a fighter simply gave their moves away she would almost always win, or have an upperhand in the battle.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:23 pm
[Oh wow, I didnt even knew this fourm existed.. O_o]  

SweetHugz

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:27 pm
SweetHugz

[[ Same here! I kinda left my computer on the gaia pg all day though, my bad sweatdrop So when I got to my computer I was like ohhh no! :/ But I found this thread and I was like 'Oh ok, niceee' ^_^ R ya gonna join? ]]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:27 pm
(( hahaha I just found this place today and was like "why not" ))
Blaeric turned his head slightly to gaze at the one who stopped next to him. The stare didn't last long, he turned his head slowly, almost lazily back to the other fighters. "It's always best to wait your turn." He said softly, his metallic voice extremely low and grating. It was all he said, he seemed to go still as a statue afterwards, unlifelike, unnatural.  

SilenceMadness

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:29 pm
xEarthsxEyesx
SweetHugz

[[ Same here! I kinda left my computer on the gaia pg all day though, my bad sweatdrop So when I got to my computer I was like ohhh no! :/ But I found this thread and I was like 'Oh ok, niceee' ^_^ R ya gonna join? ]]

[Yep I'm making my profile right now, dunno what to say though]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:33 pm
[[ Oh okay :] ]]

"Yes, of course." she replied looking at the man ... or half-man? She wasn't sure but he almost sounded metalic, his voise was low and lazy. She looked at his skin which was more a blue than anything.
"Are you planning to participate in a battle?" she asked.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:44 pm
Blaeric spoke, but didn't move. "Should one be presented." He wasn't one to do much provocation. "Though I await one almost eagerly." The lazy note in his voice disappeared in that last, and he indeed sounded eager, if only a touch. His metal fingers clicked slightly as he tapped them on the iron staff in his hand, and his orther hand rested on the hilt of his short sword. As relaxed as he could seem, he was ready to uncoil like a whip.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:57 pm
[[ oops, sorry I'm so late! ]]

"I'm sure you'll find one around here. There seem to be many fighters," she looked around. Though there were many, not so many seemed like they could hold up against this guy. She could tell just by looking at them. "Maybe not soo many amazing fighters, but a few seem exceptional." she nodded. Well, who knows, maybe today was a slow arena day. "I would offer but I'm simply scouting." she shrugged. She thought of Devon, was he done yet?

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:05 pm
Blaeric scanned the area. Exceptional fighters? Perhaps. "You might find me quite the challenge." But then, he could feel her aura. She would be tough herself. He shrugged, which made a soft rasp sound and slid his staff across his shoulders, the long iron bar clanking as it settled. "Whether you wish to or not, I still await."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:12 pm
"I'm sure I would." she replied. Just by his movements she could tell he was strong, and he looked powerful. "But I think I could hold my own." she smiled glancing at the fight and then scanning the srena. She would stay here a few days, find any worthy fighters for her father. Maybe this man/halfman was a possibility.
"So, what's your name?" she asked curious.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SilenceMadness

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:19 pm
Blaeric kept his eyes on the fighting, the cold blue irises twitching as he followed every movement closely. "Blaeric." He answered. "And yours?" It was merely formality and politeness that made him ask after her name, but he was also growing bored, and conversation seemed to keep some of that boredom at bay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:28 pm
"Do you really care?" she asked, following his eyes to the battle. She could tell he really wasn't interested and it bothered her when people simply asked things to be polite. If you don't care, you should express that. But oh well, it was her own beleifs.
"Well, it's Amaya. Umm, do you know if there are any other battles are going on at the moment? Any other places to battle in this arena? It seems weird to only have one place." she questioned.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:30 pm
Gaian name: SweetHugz
Character name: Ayumi Suoh
Sex: Female
Bio: Ayumi is a royal princess from a far away country. Her kingdom was at war with the Killiwani's kingdom. She was the only one against the war, sometimes she would hide one of the enemy in the forest because of their injury. The Gods also gave her a gift because of her good deeds, they gave her the power to use magic and was blessed with incredible strength which she could summon when it's needed. But she prefers not to fight if possible.
Appearance:User Image
Weapon(s): Her hands are used for summoning magic and hitting close targets with her fist but she only use her fists if they were the last choice of weapons. Instead she uses two twin swords that is tied across her back, she is very skilled with them.
Skills/Special Abilities: Ayumi's magic power is unknown of what she can do with it. Ayumi can give people illusions or nightmares.
Weaknesses(Required): She can only give out illusions and/or nightmares 3 times in 24 hours but if she tries to do it a fourth time, she will knocked out unconscious. The other weakness is that if you even touch the necklace on her neck she will be unconscious or lay on the ground, paralyzed.
Other: Ayumi has a crush on Akira.

Gaian name: SweetHugz
Character name: Akira Uzuia
Sex: Male
Bio: The Uzuia was the Suoh's bodyguards for generations. Akira was Ayumi's childhood friend but now he is the bodyguard of Ayumi. He will protect her at all cost and will risk his life for her. Akira has trained hard for Ayumi, he was given the power of speed when he was little. He has a small tattoo on his upper right arm that says 'protect' in Chinese.
Appearance:User Image
Weapon(s): A sword, daggers and kunais. All these weapons are poisonous.
Skills/Special Abilities: Akira's body is immune to any type of poison, however if he encounters a new poison, his sword is his antidote.
Weaknesses(Required): If blood touches the tattoo then his power will be reduced into half.
Other: Akira loved Ayumi ever since he was little.

[Meh the weakness was hard to think off >.>]

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces