PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 am
ok as long as your helping people ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:27 am
Beloved_Kitten
lol you seem to make pokemon trades every where you post there is a trading room you know ? XD

Mod Kitten

Sorry about that, I have three or four threads in there for stuff I'm looking for, but people rarely seem to go in there, unfortunatly. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:29 am
Maybe I should start looking.....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:30 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
lol you seem to make pokemon trades every where you post there is a trading room you know ? XD

Mod Kitten

Sorry about that, I have three or four threads in there for stuff I'm looking for, but people rarely seem to go in there, unfortunatly. ^^
we have a lot of members like 399 but most of them dont post at all sad  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:33 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

Mod Kitten

I think like every guild in Gaia is like that  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:37 am
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

Mod Kitten

Yup, we probably need more threads to make the forum seem more alive. That might give people incentive to post more. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:41 am
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

Mod Kitten

Yup, we probably need more threads to make the forum seem more alive. That might give people incentive to post more. ^^

I know I've gotta friend who could post like 300 times a day if you;d let him, but I don't know how to invite people to a guild....  

Fullmetal-Shinobi

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:46 am
Fullmetal-Shinobi
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten
krishnath
Beloved_Kitten

Mod Kitten

I know I've gotta friend who could post like 300 times a day if you;d let him, but I don't know how to invite people to a guild....

Try asking the guild leader or one of the mods, they might know.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:18 am
Only Crew/vp/captian can do that which im one but does he like pokemon and that would be good to if invite him if he did ^^ just give me is name ^^  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

Fullmetal-Shinobi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 8:26 am
His name is blue_man_of_destruction and tell him that Fullmetal-Shinobi sent for him  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:15 pm
I'm in Hearthome City and I'm stuck in a rut. I really don't know how to get the Trainer into the picture. Can somebody please help me?  

amenezda

Hunter

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:56 am
scorchinfiregirl
I'm in Hearthome City and I'm stuck in a rut. I really don't know how to get the Trainer into the picture. Can somebody please help me?

Have you gotten the egg from the travelling man? If yes, continue eastward. ^^

Remember, it is always a good idea to talk to everybody. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:57 am
Yeah thats a good idea If u dont talk to anyone u wont get trew the game and get items  

Holybug
Vice Captain

Sparkly Demigod

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:48 am
Well, you can get through the game, it's just a lot harder. ^^  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers