Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Gay/bi/lez dance club and bar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:48 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-once seated at bar i reach over and hold my favorite neko's hand smiling from her cooperation- "i'll get a volcano" i say to the bartender with much enthusiasm-
Smiles as Isabella holds my hand. "Lets see I'll have a dr paper."

((lol dontcha mean dr pepper? rofl ))
"ur getting a soft drink in a bar?" -looks at her with a mixed expression of confusion and amusement-
"I only really drink once in a long time."
I said as I think how cute you look.

-smiles gently and eyes flash from strobe lights- "you're very responsible, unlike meh" -smirks as grabs drink-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:58 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
-once seated at bar i reach over and hold my favorite neko's hand smiling from her cooperation- "i'll get a volcano" i say to the bartender with much enthusiasm-
Smiles as Isabella holds my hand. "Lets see I'll have a dr paper."

((lol dontcha mean dr pepper? rofl ))
"ur getting a soft drink in a bar?" -looks at her with a mixed expression of confusion and amusement-
"I only really drink once in a long time."
I said as I think how cute you look.

-smiles gently and eyes flash from strobe lights- "you're very responsible, unlike meh" -smirks as grabs drink-
i giggle.
"No not really I just don't like the feel of alchol has me."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:26 pm
"well this is strictly for celebration! the celebration of metting a new friend" -raises glass for toast- "to new life-long friends" -smiles-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:07 pm
isabella505
"well this is strictly for celebration! the celebration of metting a new friend" -raises glass for toast- "to new life-long friends" -smiles-
I giggel as I did the sam.
"To new life-long friends/" I repeted afther you.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:42 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I giggle as I did the same.
"To new life-long friends" I repeated after you.

-chings glasses and takes gulp- "Nya! it's strawberry!" -blushes and laughs- "the bartender must've been spying cause its said strawberries are the 'pheramone fruit'!" -sets down glass and rests head on hand- "so tell meh more about yourself Aanna. When/how did you become a neko?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:22 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-chings glasses and takes gulp- "Nya! it's strawberry!" -blushes and laughs- "the bartender must've been spying cause its said strawberries are the 'pheramone fruit'!" -sets down glass and rests head on hand- "so tell meh more about yourself Aanna. When/how did you become a neko?"
I take a sip of my drink."I was bone one. I didn't know who my mother or father are, I been alone since I was bone." I said as if I didn't care but had a sad look on my face.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:52 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I take a sip of my drink."I was bone one. I didn't know who my mother or father are, I been alone since I was bone." I said as if I didn't care but had a sad look on my face.

-sets down drink and leans head on your shoulder and holds your hand with both of mine- "it's okay. at least you were born a neko." -looks down cringing- " i was part of a lab experiment. they mixed my dna with a black cat's to see what would come of it. then they killed my parents and dumped me on the street where a nice old cat lady picked me up and held me until she died of old age. now i'm on my own too." -looks up and smiles- "well at least we dont have to worry about any relatives not approaving of us"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:36 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-sets down drink and leans head on your shoulder and holds your hand with both of mine- "it's okay. at least you were born a neko." -looks down cringing- " i was part of a lab experiment. they mixed my dna with a black cat's to see what would come of it. then they killed my parents and dumped me on the street where a nice old cat lady picked me up and held me until she died of old age. now i'm on my own too." -looks up and smiles- "well at least we dont have to worry about any relatives not approaving of us"
I giggles."Yeah you are right, when I was young this nice laby would always help me out with money and stuff."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:34 am
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I giggles."Yeah you are right, when I was young this nice laby would always help me out with money and stuff."

"ya luckily i didnt have to worry about that stuff til the crone passed" -leans back in chair looking up to ceiling so Aanna can't see my real expression- -looks at neko with calm glint in eyes- 'what is this? i'm so relaxed around her....happiness? im not sure' -grabs volcano and takes another gulp; sighs from the sweet impact of the sugar and ichigo(strawberry)- "so what do you do now? i mean how do you support yourself? personally im still at my old place where i was with....my most recent owner til the cops throw me out then i'l prob rent an apartment for awhile til i can get a place of my own."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:36 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"ya luckily i didnt have to worry about that stuff til the crone passed" -leans back in chair looking up to ceiling so Aanna can't see my real expression- -looks at neko with calm glint in eyes- 'what is this? i'm so relaxed around her....happiness? im not sure' -grabs volcano and takes another gulp; sighs from the sweet impact of the sugar and ichigo(strawberry)- "so what do you do now? i mean how do you support yourself? personally im still at my old place where i was with....my most recent owner til the cops throw me out then i'l prob rent an apartment for awhile til i can get a place of my own."
"I do work with old people, and I live by mysleff."  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:51 pm
"hn that's nice of you" -shrugs- "to work for the elderly...i would never be able to do it."
-ears pirk up when 'snow white queen' blares from the speakers-
((get over yourselves if you dont like evanescence peoples))
-finishes drink and jumps off seat- "this is my fav song, wanna dance?" -extends hand for Aanna to take it-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:20 pm
isabella505
"hn that's nice of you" -shrugs- "to work for the elderly...i would never be able to do it."
-finishes drink and jumps off seat- "this is my fav song, wanna dance?" -extends hand for Aanna to take it-
"I love it to." I said as I take your hand, and smiled kindly at you.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:13 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-squeezes between two human girls and pushes another girl aside to make room for Aanna-
-starts bouncing and turning to match beat of lyrics- "you belong to me" i lipsinq to amy lee's goddess voice looking straight at Aanna acting as if im saying the words directly to her- "my snow white queen" -holds her hips and brings my head to hers- "i guess the volcano had more impact than i thought it would have" i say just above a whisper hidden in the blaring music-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:55 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

-squeezes between two human girls and pushes another girl aside to make room for Aanna-
-starts bouncing and turning to match beat of lyrics- "you belong to me" i lipsinq to amy lee's goddess voice looking straight at Aanna acting as if im saying the words directly to her- "my snow white queen" -holds her hips and brings my head to hers- "i guess the volcano had more impact than i thought it would have" i say just above a whisper hidden in the blaring music-
I smile as I move my hips with Isabella and giggles as she lips sings.  

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

izzybelYUME17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:31 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

I smile as I move my hips with Isabella and giggles as she lips sings.

-smiles and purrs while closing eyes from the casual interaction of our bodies moving to the music- -locks hands onto Aanna's hips then moves hands upwards to rest on the center of her back-  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games