Reply Pokemon Unleashed
The World's Weakest Pokemon Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXx_lil-mz-angel_xXx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:47 pm
I think it's Magikarp too because it hardly knows any attacks untill it evolves. I can''t believe it evolves into Gyrados! And Feebas into Milotic!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:30 pm
i will say the weaest pokemon is a metopad and kukuna cause they only know harden and they suck.  

Demetri Ikana

SpiderGirl7

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:09 pm
This Pokemon is the Weakest Caterpie!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Because his just a little worm....and he only nows string shot,Harden and Tackle evil  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:12 pm
Xl Desire
The weakest is MEWTWO! no lol it's evee lol! Unless you teach it moves...

Evee is not weak he can evolve seven form Flareon,Jolteon,Vaporeon,Umbreon,Espeon,Leafeon and Glaceon  

SpiderGirl7

habitualParadoxifier

Interesting Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:14 pm
It's a known fact that Magicarp are the weakest Pokemon, it even says so in the Sinnoh Pokedex! These are the exact words:

"It's the world's weakest Pokemon. No one knows how/why it has managed to survive." Sorry, I can't remember if it said how or why...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:33 pm
KiraThePilot
Since there was a topic for the strongest who do you think is the weakest?

I don't think there is a weak Pokemon because with proper training any Pokemon can be very powerful  

BornToCyber

BornToCyber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:37 pm
Lillian_the_Goddess
It's a known fact that Magicarp are the weakest Pokemon, it even says so in the Sinnoh Pokedex! These are the exact words:

"It's the world's weakest Pokemon. No one knows how/why it has managed to survive." Sorry, I can't remember if it said how or why...

Magicarp is weak when first caught but you can teach it moves and it would be better smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:38 pm
SpiderGirl7
This Pokemon is the Weakest Caterpie!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Because his just a little worm....and he only nows string shot,Harden and Tackle evil

it can be better with TMs smile  

BornToCyber

IAMAPENIS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:38 pm
Nocata
Lillian_the_Goddess

Magicarp is weak when first caught but you can teach it moves and it would be better smile

Magikarp only learns tackle at level 15 and no other moves (not even TM/HMs).
Magikarp is useless until level 20.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:49 pm
bmlkiddo
Rotom. Learns no good moves and its stats suck.

Romtom is actually quite good if u know how to train it  

BornToCyber

BornToCyber

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:50 pm
Xl Desire
The weakest is MEWTWO! no lol it's evee lol! Unless you teach it moves...

Mewtwo can never be weak it is one of the best Pokemon there are even if u dont train it right u can make it powerful  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:43 pm
Honestly, I've watched too much of the anime and I don't beleive that any Pokemon is ever truly weak. However, Magikarps are useless until they evolve, unless they're shiny, in which case they are still weak but totally cool. I also have never found Oddish to be useful. I'm sure that with training they could become strong, but I think they're just too common and annoying and the moves they learn are really weak.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:43 am
Negai Boshi
Honestly, I've watched too much of the anime and I don't beleive that any Pokemon is ever truly weak. However, Magikarps are useless until they evolve, unless they're shiny, in which case they are still weak but totally cool. I also have never found Oddish to be useful. I'm sure that with training they could become strong, but I think they're just too common and annoying and the moves they learn are really weak.

Poison Powder, Stun Powder, Sleep Powder, Moonlight, Giga Drain, Petal Dance. Doesn't sound week to me. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:41 am
the weakest is probably magikarp, and info about shedinja...

it only ever gets 1 HP, its bug/ghost type, making it weak to: Ghost, Dark, Fire, Flying and Rock, FIVE weaknesses! all of which will instantly 1hit it, its effective agaist anything but those, but remember, just because the pokemon isn't any of those types doesn't mean it may know moves like shadow ball, flamethrower etc... so i myself wouldn't rely on shedinja  

Danst

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:00 am
krishnath
Negai Boshi

Poison Powder, Stun Powder, Sleep Powder, Moonlight, Giga Drain, Petal Dance. Doesn't sound week to me. ^^

Well, I'm the type of person who prefers an all offensive move-set, so the only one I like is Giga drain. Petal dance lasts too long and leaves you confused.  
Pokemon Unleashed

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff