Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Missingno in D/P Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:16 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Find Pokerus is just or rare as finding a shiny I beleive...maybe a slightly higher chance...but I havent found one. I know that sticking it in the PC wont get rid of it, and if you have a pokerus pokemon in y our party it spreads.

It's the same chance as to find a shiny. 1/8192, which puts the chance of finding a shiny with pokerus at about 1/67108864. Which puts the chance of finding a shiny chansey with pokerus and holding a lucky egg to about 1/1342177280. ^^

...That would normally scare me...but now I want to go try an find a Shiny Chansey holding a lucky egg... sweatdrop

Good luck. ^^

I found a Chansey with a Lucky Egg... sweatdrop BUt im back to SHiny Ghastly hunting xp

I still need to get a lucky egg... sweatdrop

I have like 7 now xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:29 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

...That would normally scare me...but now I want to go try an find a Shiny Chansey holding a lucky egg... sweatdrop

Good luck. ^^

I found a Chansey with a Lucky Egg... sweatdrop BUt im back to SHiny Ghastly hunting xp

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

Stupid rare chansey... stressed  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:15 am
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

Good luck. ^^

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

Well since I should be getting Wi-Fi soon I could trade you a bidoof holding one of something xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:16 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

Well since I should be getting Wi-Fi soon I could trade you a bidoof holding one of something xp

Sure, I'd rather you traded me something from my list though...But beggars can't be choosers. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:06 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

Sure, I'd rather you traded me something from my list though...But beggars can't be choosers. ^^

Where is the list?...I can't find it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:13 am
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

It's in Breeding/Trading Requests, the topic is: Help me fill my pokedex. ^^  

krishnath

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:19 pm
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction
krishnath
blue_man_of_destruction

I have like 7 now xp

I want one...

It's in Breeding/Trading Requests, the topic is: Help me fill my pokedex. ^^

Alright ^^...only about 20 more posts! Woot!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:09 pm
Hey, is it bad of me to have used R/S to hack in Items(White herbs, Enigma Berry, Lucky Egg, Sacred Ash, soul Dew) and upload to D/P via GBA Slot? Does that still consider my file to be legit? sweatdrop  

Felix Kristanelo

5,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Wall Street 200

krishnath

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:16 am
FelixKristan
Hey, is it bad of me to have used R/S to hack in Items(White herbs, Enigma Berry, Lucky Egg, Sacred Ash, soul Dew) and upload to D/P via GBA Slot? Does that still consider my file to be legit? sweatdrop

A hacked item, is a hacked item. Regardless where it came from. That said. I have two hacked pokemon on my game. Both where obtained in trades.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:30 am
I thought that the D/P 'Missingno' showed up when you entered a Double Battle with only one Pokemon on your team. (Or one Pokemon and an Egg?)

I don't know how you pull this off, since when I tried it, the trainers told me they wouldn't fight unless I had 2 Pokemon with me.

But the description is always the same. A level 0 (or level 5) Pokemon that is shiny, looks like 3 white bars, and has the cry of a Bulbasaur.

I've never heard about Celebi on Emerald, though. :<  

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

krishnath

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:44 am
LiteracyScaresMe
I thought that the D/P 'Missingno' showed up when you entered a Double Battle with only one Pokemon on your team. (Or one Pokemon and an Egg?)

I don't know how you pull this off, since when I tried it, the trainers told me they wouldn't fight unless I had 2 Pokemon with me.

But the description is always the same. A level 0 (or level 5) Pokemon that is shiny, looks like 3 white bars, and has the cry of a Bulbasaur.

That's because the Emerald Celebi is a myth, just like the Emerald space center trip to space to fight Jirachi is.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:48 pm
krishnath

That's because the Emerald Celebi is a myth, just like the Emerald space center trip to space to fight Jirachi is.

I remember hearing about the space flight. I kind of figured that was bull, since Jirachi was an event Pokemon with that Colosseum pre-order disk. (My friend Bobby pre-ordered it, and let me use the disk...<3 My Jirachi. ^o^ )

Is what they say about the 'Teru-Sama' item in G/S true? I heard that the Teru-Sama item is actually the GS ball, and that you're supposed to give it to Kurt or something, wait a bit, get it back from him, and go to Ilex Shrine for Celebi.  

Uyraies

7,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

amenezda

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 6:41 am
You know, it's so hard to tell whether you all are telling the truth or not. Some of you could just be trying to gain more attention. Some of you might just be putting this crap up here to watch other people get their games screwed over. Who knows? All I know is that whoever tries these glitches that might mess your game up are probably not the sharpest pencils in the desk of logic.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:05 am
I don't think this missingno thing is true... And who would catch a question mark?  

Dugra

Miyoko-88

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:41 pm
LiteracyScaresMe

That version of 'missingno' was only in the Japaness version. They took it out of the American/Europeran game beacuse it made your game crash.  
Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games